About the Company
Zensar Technologies, formerly known as ICIL was acquired by the RPG group in 1989. It is a globally focused software and services company spread across eighteen countries across the world. Zensar provides end-to-end services from IT development to Business Process Outsourcing, from consulting to implementation.
It is a leading digital solutions and technology services company that specializes in partnering with global organizations across industries on their digital transformation journey. A technology partner of choice, backed by a strong track record of innovation; credible investment in digital solutions; and unwavering commitment to client success, Zensar’s comprehensive range of digital and technology services and solutions enables its clients achieve new thresholds of business performance.
Zensar, with its experience in delivering excellence and superior client satisfaction through myriad technology solutions, is uniquely positioned to help its clients surpass challenges they face running their existing business most efficiently, helping in their legacy transformation, and planning for business expansion and growth through innovative and digital ways.
Business area of the company
The Company is engaged in the business of software development and allied services.
Services offered by the company
- Consulting-IT process Consulting-Impact sourcing-Information architecture services
- Business case development
- Business Solution Map
- Information needs analysis
- Information structure and page layouts
- Creating controlled vocabularies and metadata
- Search engine optimization
- Enhancing content management systems
- Best Fit Technology Implementation-Information Storage, Access & Delivery Platform
- Software services-Application Development-Application Support & Maintenance-Usability Engineering-Application Migration & Modernization-Embedded Software-Product Engineering-Testing Package solutions-ORACLE -SAP-Sharepoint
- Implementation Tracks OOB Implementation
- Documentation Developing new Content Centric applications - Capture (Imaging & Form Based), Collaboration & Workflow, Publishing, Records Management, Storage and Archival Preconfigured Solution Offerings for Pharmaceuticals Cos.
- Regulated Document Management Framework for Banks
- Collaboration services
- Enterprise Content Management Services
- ECM Consulting/Workshop/Assessment Services
- ECM Implementation Services
- Portal services
- Learning Solutions
- Business Process Management
- BPM Consulting Services BPM Execution Services BPO services- Retail BPO Services- Customer Interaction Services.
- Zensar's Customer Interaction services have expertise in industry verticals such as telecom, insurance, banking and technology and includes service suite that includes- Finance and Accounting- Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO).
- Infrastructure services- IM Consulting- Data Center Management- Remote Infrastructure Management-Hosting services- IT Help Desk Services.
It caters to different industries viz:
- Energy & Utilities
Different divisions of the company:
- Software services
- Package solutions
- Collaboration services
- BPO services
- Infrastructure services and Industries
Milestones & Achievements
- Zensar is the world's first enterprise-wide SEI CMM Level 5 Company and now a CMMI Level 5 Company.
- Trailblazer of the Year Award from NHRD for Best HR Practices for 2006.
- Zensar has also been recognized for its unique HR practices by the Madhya Pradesh government.
- Zensar won the Corporate Governance Business for Social Responsibility Award for 2006, which was presented by Bombay Stock Exchange in association with Times Now.
- CNBC-TV 18 has honored Zensar with The Exporter of the Year Award for 2007 for wealth creation in India's international trade community.
- Zensar has been awarded the 'Special Jury Commendation' Award by the President of India, Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam for the outstanding commitment and contribution to Nation Building through CSR efforts.
- Zensar has been recognized as an organization that has reacted well to changing demands and markets via their career development strategies and has implemented change management initiatives at its best.
- Zensar Technologies was recognized by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) as one of The Global Outsourcing 100 in 2008 in a special advertising feature in the April 3, 2008 issue of FORTUNE® magazine.
- Zensar has been recognised by the BBB and has received the BBB online reliability seal. Zensar is now part of core group of businesses that support ethical business practices and integrity in the market place.
- Named in Global Services 100 list. ISO 9001:2008: Basic system for defining its QMS and to assess QMS effectiveness.
- SEI CMM/CMMI: Best practices for software engineering and continuous process improvement.
- Total Quality Management (TQM): Used to bring about overall improvement and business excellence.
- Six sigma: Used as a tool for systematic analysis and process improvement.
- Zensar wins Oracle UK Partner Award for Emerging Business Application.
- Zensar Technologies, the leading global IT and BPO services provider announced the completion of a major systems integration project with Priceline.com. -Zensar Technologies is now a Platinum Partner in the Oracle -Zensar expands Global presence with launch of Shanghal Development Centre in China-Zensar acquires Akibia Inc.-Zensar rated among Top 100 Global Outsourcing Companies by International Association of Outsourcing Professionals-Recipient of the Green CSR award from the Green Energy Foundation in association with UNESCO (2010)-Asia Responsible Entrepreneurship Award 2010 in recognition of employee-friendly initiatives
- Zensar's Enterprise Application Practice bags multi-million dollar deals in key Geographies-Zensar Akibla launch Global IM Services-Cisco Awards Zensar Technologies Ltd Service Excellence Award-Zensar announces an agreement with Google to provide Google Apps solutions to the large retail and manufacturing customers-Zensar rated among Top 100 Global Outsourcing Companies by International Association of Outsourcing Professionals-Winner of CNBC’s International Trade Award in appreciation of the company’s outstanding contribution to Indian trade-Good Corporate Citizen Award 2011 by the Bombay Chamber of Commerce and Industry-The `Golden Peacock Award for Corporate Social Responsibility’ (2011).
- Zensar enters Top 10 Best IT employers Ranking.-Zensar won the Porter Prize for the Best Strategic Management practices in the Information, Media and Telecom Industry. -Zensar ranked among top 13 software companies in India by NASSCOM (2012)-Asia Pacific HRM Congress Award 2012-National Award in IT Excellence and Excellence in Global HR Strategy at the World HRD Congress 2012'.
- Assurant Health and Zensar Announce Multi-year Information Technology Support Agreement.
- 'Zensar Technologies Launches Enhanced End-to-End Suite of Multivendor Support Service Offerings'- Microsoft Gold Partner for Application Development & Application Integration Competencies and status of Silver Partner for Business Intelligence, Collaboration and Content, Mobility and Data Platform competencies.
- Zensar Technologies signs large multiplayer contracts in the US.
- Zensar Technologies launches Insourcing Services Division.
- Zensar Technologies Ltd has entered into an agreement with Kapela Fund 1 and The Tomorrow Trust to set up a new Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment company in South Africa.
- Zensar signs significant deals of near 100 crore.
- IT firm, Zensar Technologies said that it has won a contract worth USD 6.7 million (approx 40.10 cr) from UK-based services provider Morrison Utility Services for cloud based application services.
- Zensar Launches First Ever Employability Skills Development Program.
- Zensar Technologies and Agile Financial Technologies partner to expand BFSI focused services globally.
- Zensar Technologies Inc. acquires Professional Access Inc.
- Zensar Technologies announces large multimillion dollar deal with leading UK high street retailer.
- Zensar has signed significant multimillion dollar deals in the US in its infrastructure management business.
- The Company won new orders of about Rs 190 crore in its Application Management Services business.
- Zensar’s newly acquired entity, Professional Access Launches 'PARADE' to Accelerate Oracle eCommerce Deployment.
- Zensar to launch first digital literacy bus in Pune.
- Zensar Foundation launches its fourth Digital Literacy Centre, in Sudumbre.
- Zensar Technologies named as Digital Transformation Partner for leading East African Retailer, Nakumatt.
- Zensar Technologies enables South Africa's largest online retail store, NetFlorist to enhance customer shopping experience.
- Zensar Technologies wins Service Excellence award from Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- 'Zensar partners with Unicomer Group, a leading retailer in 24 countries in Latin America For Financial and Procurement process Transformation'.
- Zensar Technologies signs multi-million dollar Development deal with AVIS Fleet in South Africa.
- Zensar Technologies acquires Foolproof Ltd.
- Zensar to partner with FULLBEAUTY Brands in the transformation of its Financial Processes.
- The Company entered into a Share Purchase Agreement dated March 21, 2018 to acquire 100% equity in Cynosure Interface Solutions Private Limited, an Indian IT company for a purchase consideration not exceeding Rs. 1,300 lakhs, subject to certain conditions, payable upfront.
- iInspire award for Best Practices in Gender Diversity in 2019
- Zensar featured in the 100 Best Company for Women in 2019 Working Mother & Avtar Best Companies for Women in India and ‘Exemplar of Inclusion’ in the Working Mother & Avtar Most Inclusive Companies in India (MICI) in 2018 and 2019.
- Participated McKinsey’s Women in Workplace study in 2019.
- Zensar’s ‘Women in Workplace’ case study won UN Global Compact’s 3rd Best Innovative Practices Awards in March 2020.
- Zensar Woman Leader awarded ‘Tech Beacon’ in WEQUITY Awards in February 2020.
- Hosted Round Table in partnership with WILL Forum in February 2020.
- Zensar Technologies has been positioned as a Major Contender in the Everest Group Digital Workplace Services PEAK Matrix Assessment 2020.
- Zensar Technologies has entered into an agreement with Service Express LLC to divest its global Third Party Maintenance (TPM) business.
- Zensar Technologies has launched its blockchain based contract management solutions for enterprises.
|Parent Organization||Zensar Technologies Ltd.||Managing Director||Manish Tandon|