Automobile Two & Three Wheelers
|Market Cap||71,976 Cr||EPS||30.7||High||1544|
|Stock P/E||49.4||Net Profit Margin||4.2||Low||1517.2|
|Market Cap||71,976 Cr||ROE||26.4%|
|P/B Ratio||12.1||Dividend Yield||0.3%|
|Industry P/E||28.8||Book Value||125.4|
About the Company
TVS Motor Company Ltd. is the largest 2-wheeler company in India. TVS Motor is also the largest exporter in India with exports to several Countries. TVS Motor’s strength lies in its extensive research and development, resulting in products that are industry leading in terms of innovation. TVS has always stood for innovative, easy-to-handle, and environment-friendly products, backed by reliable customer service. The company has many manufacturing plants, three located in India (Hosur in Tamil Nadu, Mysore in Karnataka and Nalagarh in Himachal Pradesh) and one in Indonesia at Karawang. TVS Motor has footprints globally, including geographies like Middle East, Africa, SE Asia, Indian subcontinent, Latin & Central America.
Business area of the company
TVS Motor manufactures the largest range of 2-wheelers. It is engaged in the manufacturing of motorcycles, scooters, mopeds, three wheelers, parts and accessories.
Products of the company
- TVS Ntorq
- TVS Jupiter
- TVS Zest 110
- TVS Scooty Pep+
- TVS Apache RR 310
- TVS Apache RTR Series
- TVS Radeon
- TVS StaR City +
- TVS Sport
- TVS XL100
- TVS iQube
- TVS King
- 2002 - Technology Award 2002 from the Ministry of Science, Government of India for the successful commercialization of indigenous technology for TVS Victor.
- 2004 - Asian Network for Quality Award 2004 - TVS Scooty Pep won the prestigious 'Outstanding Design Excellence Award' from Business World and National Institute of Design.
- 2007- SAP ACE AWARD 2007 - The company won the SAP ACE 2007 Award for Customer Excellence in the Most Innovative Netweaver Category.
- 2007- TEAM TECH 2007 Award - TVS Motor Company bagged the TEAM TECH 2007 Award of Excellence for Integrated use of Computer Aided Engineering Technologies.
- 2008 - TPM Excellence Award 2008 - First category by Japan Institute of Plant Maintenance (JiPm). Most Investor friendly company by Business Today, one of India's leading business.
- 2009- Progressive Manufacturer 100 Award - TVS wins coveted 2009 Progressive Manufacturer 100 Award for end-to-end automation of the entire business process of its lubricant brand, TVS TRU4.
- 2009 - The 'Good Advertising' award by Auto India Best Brand Awards 2009.
- 2012 - CII-ITC Sustainability Awards 2012.
- 2012 - The Deming Prize - TVS Motor Company is the only two-wheeler company in the world to be awarded the world's most prestigious and coveted recognition in Total Quality Management.
- 2014-15- J.D Power Asia Pacific India Automotive Awards.
- 2014-15- The most Apealing Executive Scooter - TVS Wego.
- 2014-15- The most Apealing Premium Motorcycle - TVS Apache.
- 2014-15- The most Apealing Economy Motorcycle - TVS Sport.
- 2016 - Most Appealing Executive Scooter: TVS Scooty Zest 110 is awarded the Most Appealing Executive Scooter by J.D.Power Asia Pasific Awards for 2016.
- 2016 - Most Appealing Economy Motorcycle: TVS StaR City + is awarded the Most Appealing Economy Motorcycle by J.D.Power Asia Pasific Awards for 2016
- 2016 - Best Executive Scooter: TVS Wego is awarded the Best Executive Scooter by J.D.Power Asia Pasific Awards for 2016.
- 2016 - Most Appealing Premium Motorcycle: TVS Apache RTR180 is the Most Appealing Premium Motorcycle as awarded by J.D.Power Asia Pacific Awards, 2016.
- 2016 - Highest in Customer Satisfaction: TVS Motor has been awarded Highest in Customer Satisfaction by JD. Power Asia Pacific Awards for 2016.
- 2017 - Indian Motorcycle of the year - 2017.
- 2018 - TVS Motor has been awarded Highest in Customer Satisfaction by J.D. Power Asia Pacific Awards for 2018.
- 2019 - The brand communication campaign named, 'Dil Ka Mileage'went on to bag the prestigious 'Marketing Campaign of the Year Award' at the Global Awards for Retail Excellence event by ET NOW.
- TVS Motor launched India’s first two-seater 50cc moped -- TVS 50.
- The two-wheeler major became the first Indian company to introduce 100cc Indo-Japanese motorcycles.
- It launched India’s first indigenous scooterette -- TVS Scooty, a 100cc model.
- Introduced India’s first catalytic converter-enabled motorcycle, the 110cc Shogun. Launched India’s first 5- speed motorcycle, the Shaolin.
- Launched TVS Fiero, India’s first 150cc, 4-stroke motorcycle.
- Launched TVS Victor, 4-stroke 110cc motorcycle, India’s first fully indigenously designed and manufactured motorcycle.
- TVS became the world’s first two-wheeler company to win the world’s most prestigious recognition in Total Quality Management – the Deming Award 2002.
- TVS wins the Technology Award from Ministry of Science, Government of India for successful commercialization of indigenous technology.
- Launched TVS Centra, a world class 4-stroke 100cc motorcycle with revolutionary VT- I engine for best in class mileage. Launched TVS Star, a 100cc motorcycle ideal for the rough terrain. TVS wins TPM Excellence award from Japan Institute of Plant Maintenance (JIPM). TVS wins Outstanding design Excellence Award for TVS Scooty Pep.
- TVS launched its Indonesian plant. Launched TVS Apache, which set the youth’s imagination on fire. Apache went on to be the Bike of the year for 2006, winning six prestigious awards.
- TVS Motor Company rolled out seven new products. TVS launches its Himachal Pradesh Plant at Nalagarh.
- Apache Refresh with Rear Disc Brakes was launched in December 2008. TVS Motor company bags two coveted IT awards in September 2008 -- SAP ACE 2008 Award and 2008 Symantec South Asia Visionary Award. Scooty Pep was launched with balancing wheels in August 2008. Scooty Wimbledon Collection launched in June 2008. Apache RTR FI was launched June 2008. TVS Motor Company launched the revolutionary 125cc Flame in March 2008. TVS made by its foray into the three-wheeler market with TVS King in March 2008.
- TVS unveiled ‘High performance’ with Apache RTR 180 in June 2009. TVS scooty Streak was launched. TVS Flame SR 125 launched was June 2009.
- Launched All New Phoenix 125.
- To celebrate the 1 year anniversary to the Jupiter, TVS launches the special edition of the Jupiter with a new colour and additional features, to be sold in limited numbers.
- TVS launches its award winning scooter, the TVS Scooty Zest 110 with best in class features.
- TVS launches its all new premium commuter scooter, the TVS Wego 110cc.
- TVS Motor Company launched a bike in the popular commuter segment, the all the StaR city+
- Two Wheeler Manufacturer of the Year: TVS Motor Company was named the Two Wheeler Manufacturer of the Year by NDTV Car and Bike Awards 2015
- A new Victor to make you smile with every ride. The new TVS Victor launched.
- After decades of conquering the track, 2016 saw the launch of the new TVS Apache RTR 200 4V. The most powerful Apache yet.
- TVS Motor Company has entered into partnership with Greaves Care, multi-brand spares and service arm of Greaves Cotton.
- TVS Motor Company has launched the TVS NTORQ 125 Race Edition in Nepal. The Race Edition comes with Signature LED DRLs and LED Headlamp.
- TVS Motor Company has opened flagship showroom in Guatemala City.
- TVS Motor Company has launched 2020 range of TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and TVS Apache RTR 160 4V motorcycles.
- TVS Motor Company has introduced its new TVS Apache RTR 200 4V (dual-channel ABS) motorcycle with innovative segment-first features.
- TVS Motor Company has launched the TVS NTORQ 125 SuperSquad Edition inspired by Marvel’s Avengers.
- TVS Motor Company has entered into a new distribution partnership with Autotecnica Colombiana SAS (Auteco SAS), a leading motorcycle assembler in Colombia.
- TVS Motor Company has inaugurated its flagship showroom in EI Salvador.
- TVS Motor Company has entered into partnership with Motomundo SA, one of the largest, respected business groups in Honduras.
- TVS Motor Company has unveiled TVS Apache RR310 BS-VI 2020 motorcycle with Next Generation Technology.
- TVS Motor Company has launched the TVS NTORQ 125 Race Edition in Sri Lanka. The Race Edition comes with Signature LED DRLs and LED Headlamp.
|Parent Organization||TVS Motor Company Ltd.||Managing Director||Sudarshan Venu|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|