TV Broadcasting & Software Production
|Market Cap||20,065 Cr||EPS||8.7||High||218.25|
|Stock P/E||24.0||Net Profit Margin||1.2||Low||208.45|
Zee Entertainment Price chart
|Market Cap||20,065 Cr||ROE||9.1%|
|P/B Ratio||2.0||Dividend Yield||1.4%|
|Industry P/E||20.4||Book Value||104.8|
About the Company
Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (ZEEL) is one of India's leading television, media and entertainment companies. It is amongst the largest producers and aggregators of Hindi programming in the world. From giving India its first private satellite TV channel in 1992, to reaching over 1 billion viewers around the world through linear and digital platforms. ZEEL, today, is the global entertainment go-to, with an integrated team creating and serving extraordinary content. The Company has operations in many countries.
Business area of the company
Zee Entertainment Enterprises ltd. is a media and entertainment company engaged in providing broadcasting services. The Company operates through Content and Broadcasting segment. It offers content in multiple languages and offers several international and domestic channels. The Company's brands include Zee TV, Zee Cinema, Zee Action, Zee Classic, Zee Anmol, Zee Cafe, Zee Studio, Zee Salaam, Zing, ETC Bollywood, Zee Q and Zindagi. The Company has a range of offering in the regional language domain with channels, such as Zee Marathi, Zee Talkies, Zee Bangla, Zee Bangla Cinema, Zee Telugu, Zee Kannada, Zee Tamil and Sarthak TV. It high definition offerings include Zee TV HD, Zee Cinema HD, &tv HD, Zee Studio HD, Zee Cafe HD, &pictures HD, Ten 1 HD and Ten Golf HD.
- Zee Telefilms was among the ten Indian companies in the Forbes International 200 Small Best Companies selected from among 20,000 small companies worldwide for the year 2001.
- Zee was awarded 'BSE Award for Maximisation of Shareholders Wealth - 2000'.
- ZEEL became the only M&E brand to feature among the ‘Top-25 most valued brands’ of the country in a Millward brown study.
- Won multiple awards in Promax 2019 across channels - ZEE TV, &TV, ZEE Tamil.
- Won multiple awards in CMO Asia Awards across channels - Zee Talkies, ZEE Cinema, &tv.
- ZEE Cinema won Global Marketing Excellence award for best use of social media and marketing campaigns.
- ZEE5 won ‘OTT platform of the year award’ in Promax 2020 OTT Digital Marketing & Innovation Awards.
- ZEE5 won ‘India’s Most Desired Video Streaming Brand’ by Trust Research Advisory.
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEE) gets listed as an independent company.
- Launches Zee Khana Khazana – India's first 24-hour food channel.
- Launches Zee Salaam - India's first Urdu infotainment satellite television channel
- Acquires stake in Ten Sports.
- Launches Ten Cricket - a dedicated 24-hour Cricket Channel.
- Launches Ten Action+ - sports channel showcasing the best football action from around the world.
- Launches India.com - Joint Venture between Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. and Mail.com Media Corporation.
- ZEEL's distribution arm, Zee-Turner Ltd, enters into a 50:50 JV with Star Den Media Services Pvt. Ltd. to form MediaPro Enterprise India Pvt. Ltd.
- Announces share buyback for an aggregate expendable amount not exceeding 7,000 million.
- Launches Ditto TV - India's first and only OTT (Over-The-Top TV) Distribution Platform.
- Launches Ten Golf – India's first and exclusive 24 hour Golf channel.
- Launches ZeeQ - India's first Kids Edutainment Channel.
- Launches Zee Alwan – Dedicated 24 Hour Arabic Channel.
- Launches Zee Anmol.
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (ZEEL) has launched its entertainment channel Zee Hiburan in Indonesia
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd - Registered Office of the Company has been shifted from Worli, Mumbai 400 018 to Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises has entered into food and lifestyle segment category by introducing its new entertainment channel Living Foodz.
- ZEE gets board nod for acquisition of Fly By WireInternational Pvt Ltd (FBW).
- ZEEL enters Philippines with Bollywood movie channel
- Zee may buy Reliance Broadcast for Rs 2,000 crores
- Zee acquires 2 TV channels of Reliance Group
- Zee Launches Zee Marathi HD, Zee Bangla HD and Zee Talkies HD
- Zee Launches Zee Cinemalu -its Telugu movie channel
- Zee Bangla's New Launch 'Bokul Kotha' to break the Stereotypes of Social Values
- Zee Kannada launches a new fiction show titled 'Vidya Vinayaka'
- ZEEL becomes the No. 1 Entertainment Network in India
- Zee Classic partners with the 16th edition of Old World Theatre Festival 2017
- Airtel and ZEE Entertainment announce Mega Content Alliance
- This Spring, ZEE Entertainment announces the launch of ZEE5 ORIGINALS on its digital entertainment platform
- ZEE5, a video on demand website run by Zee Entertainment Enterprises, has unveiled a new Progressive Web App (PWA), in order to increase the web reach of the service.
- ZEE5, a video on demand website run by Zee Entertainment Enterprises, has launched Zee5 Super Family (ZSF), a brand-new innovation.
- ZEE5, a video on demand website run by Zee Entertainment Enterprises, has partnered with Tata Sky, the content distribution platform, to offer Zee5’s premium content for their subscribers via the Tata Sky Binge platform.
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises (ZEEL) has launched ‘Zee Plex’ - India’s 1st ‘Cinema2Home’ (C2H) service on Television and Digital platforms.
- ZEE5, a video on demand website run by Zee Entertainment Enterprises, has associated with JioFiber. JioFiber users will get complimentary premium subscription of the platform.
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises has launched an initiative ‘Break The Corona Outbreak’ for the well-being of its audiences.
|Parent Organization||Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd.||Managing Director||Punit Goenka|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|