IT - Software
|Market Cap||46,937 Cr||EPS||86.5||High||2495.6|
|Stock P/E||28.7||Net Profit Margin||12.1||Low||2447.1|
|Market Cap||46,937 Cr||ROE||14.5%|
|P/B Ratio||5.8||Dividend Yield||2.0%|
|Industry P/E||34.9||Book Value||430.9|
About the Company
Incorporated in 1992, Mphasis serves marquee customers across the globe including many top global banks, various mortgage lenders, and many top global insurance companies. Blackstone Private Equity (NYSE:BX), the world's largest private equity firm acquired Hewlett Packard Enterprise's (NYSE: HPE) stake (60.5%) in Mphasis. This deal represents the largest technology investment as well as largest acquisition by Blackstone in India.
Mphasis' core reference architectures & tools, combined with strong domain expertise in banking, financial services and insurance verticals and deep relationship with marquee global customers has enabled delivery of growth above industry average in Direct International segment. Mphasis' experienced management team, board of directors and long-term commitment from company’s largest customer, HPE aid positive economic impact and long-term value for investors.
Mphasis applies next-generation technology to help enterprises transform businesses globally. Customer centricity is foundational to Mphasis and is reflected in the Mphasis’ Front2Back Transformation approach. Front2Back uses the exponential power of cloud and cognitive to provide hyper-personalized (C=X2C2TM=1) digital experience to clients and their end customers. Mphasis’ Service Transformation approach helps ‘shrink the core’ through the application of digital technologies across legacy environments within an enterprise, enabling businesses to stay ahead in a changing world. Mphasis’ core reference architectures and tools, speed and innovation with domain expertise and specialization are key to building strong relationships with marquee clients.
Business area of the company
Mphasis is a global service provider, delivering technology based solutions across many sectors.
Services offered by the company
- Application Services
- Business Process Services
- Cyber Security
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Product Engineering
- Infrastructure Services
- Enterprise Automation
- Mphasis recognized as leader on the 2014 IAOP global outsourcing 100 list.
- Mphasis wins Silver medal in the APAC Large Outsourced Contact Center Category.
- Mphasis has been ranked Number 29 of 100 largest financial technology vendors.
- Mphasis recognized in 2015 Innovation and Excellence Awards for Global Technology.
- Mphasis CEO, named 'CEO of the Year' - Gold Winner by One Planet Awards.
- Mphasis Next labs awarded 2nd Runner Up under Clouds Solution category.
- Mphasis CEO named as CEO of the year at CEO Connection's 2016 Mid-Market Award.
- Mphasis ranked 2 in Silicon Review's Top 30.
- Mphasis' Deep Insights wins AIconics Best Application of AI.
- Mphasis Named Major Contender and Star Performer in Everest Group 2017 PEAK Matrix Report.
- Mphasis wins the 'Imagination' Category at the 2017 ISG Paragon.
- Mphasis' Eldorado wins Bronze STEVIE Award for 'Company of The Year; in 2017.
- Mphasis' Deep Insights Named a Winner under the 'Artificial Intelligence' category.
- Mphasis CEO Nitin Rakesh wins Gold STEVIE Award for 'Executive of the year'.
- Mphasis Veda Iyer wins CMO Asia's 'Women Leadership in Industry' Award.
- CEO Nitin Rakesh honored as Gold winner in the Annual 2018 CEO World Award.
- Mphasis CEO Nitin Rakesh wins the '2018 Outstanding 50 Asian Americans' Award.
- Debashis Singh, Chief Information Officer recognized as Digital Leader by Data Quest Digital Leader 2018 Awards.
- Mphasis listed in Indeed's ‘Top-Rated Workplaces 2019 - Tech in India’.
- Mphasis wins ISG Paragon Awards Americas in Impact Category, 2019.
- Mphasis CEO Nitin Rakesh included in Exhibit Magazine’s ‘Top 100 Tech Leaders’.
- Nitin has been awarded a Gold Stevie for Tech Innovator of the Year - Services.
- Veda Iyer, CMO & Head Sales, APAC, recognized amongst 'India's Top 100 Women in Finance' for 2019 by AIWMI
- Mphasis and the National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP) win the Zero Project 2019 Award.
- Mphasis one amongst Bangalore’s top 50 Hot Brands 2019 organized by Paul Writer.
- Mphasis wins Brandon Hall Group Gold award 2020, for Excellence in the Talent Acquisition category.
- Nitin Rakesh, CEO, Mphasis, wins 2020 ISG Paragon Awards APAC in ‘Leadership’ category
- Dr. Damini Gupta, AVP & Lead, AI & Fintech, wins in ‘Woman in Technology’ category.
- Mphasis Ranks Among the Top 50 of UK's Fastest Growing Indian Companies.
- Mphasis Digital Risk bags the esteemed 2020 HW Tech 100 Mortgage Winner Award.
- Mphasis CFO, V. Suryanarayanan recognized with The CFO India’s ‘League of Excellence 2020’ awards.
- Mphasis wins the Rotary Karnataka CSR Award 2020.
- Nitin Rakesh, one of the first 250 CEO signatories of The Valuable 500.
- Mphasis is Great Place to Work- Certified company.
- Veda Iyer, Global CMO and Head Sales - APAC, Mphasis wins in the 'Women in Tech: Leader/Innovator/Disruptor of the year' category.
- 1998- Mphasis begins as high end technology architecting firm.
- 2004- Mphasis acquired Kshema Technologies & Onida Info Tech Exceeds $100MM in revenue.
- 2006- Acquired Princeton Consulting & Eldorado Computing EDS acquires 62% stake in Mphasis.
- 2008- HP acquires EDS and Mphasis
- 2009- Mphasis acquired AIG Software Solutions EDS re-branded to become HP Enterprise
- 2010- Mphasis global expansion - Sri Lanka, Australia & Poland Mphasis acquired Fortify IS
- 2010- Mphasis reaches $1billion in revenues
- 2011- Mphasis acquires WYDE
- 2013- Mphasis acquires Digital Risk LLC
- 2015- Launch of NextAngles - automation led compliance product. Launch of NEXT Labs solution - HyperGraf & InfraGraf
- 2016- Launch of DeepInsights Machine Learning platform
- 2016- Blackstone acquires 61% stake in Mphasis from HPE
- 2017- Launch of Front2Back (F2B) Transformation Strategy: C=X2C²TM=1
- 2018- Mphasis acquires Stelligent Systems LLC
- 2019- Launch of NEXT Labs Solution Autocode.AI and Optimize.AI
- 2020- Mphasis enters into partnership with QEDIT
- 2020- Mphasis has entered into a strategic partnership with US-based fintech startup Upswot.
|Parent Organization||Mphasis Ltd.||Managing Director||Nitin Rakesh|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|