IT - Software
|Market Cap||2,85,939 Cr||EPS||42.8||High||1065.5|
|Stock P/E||24.6||Net Profit Margin||15.3||Low||1044.8|
HCL Technologies Price chart
|Market Cap||2,85,939 Cr||ROE||28.5%|
|P/B Ratio||6.6||Dividend Yield||4.0%|
|Industry P/E||30.8||Book Value||160.3|
About the Company
HCL Technologies Ltd. is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. HCL also takes pride in its many diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, and education initiatives. Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, HCL delivers holistic services across industry verticals to leading enterprises.
Business area of the company
HCL Technologies is a leading global IT services company. Enterprises across industries stand at an inflection point. In order to thrive in the digital age, technologies such as analytics, cloud, IoT, and automation occupy center stage. In order to offer enterprises the maximum benefit of these technologies to further their business objectives, HCL offers an integrated portfolio of products and services through three business units. These are IT and Business Services (ITBS), Engineering and R&D Services (ERS), and Products and Platforms (P&P).
ITBS enables global enterprises to transform their businesses via Digital Foundation, Its modernized infrastructure stack built around hybrid cloud, software-defined networks, the digital workplace, and other elements; Digital Business, a combination of its application services and consulting capabilities; and Digital Operations, a three-pronged setup for modernized and efficient operations at enterprise level. ERS offers engineering services and solutions in all aspects of product development and platform engineering. Under P&P, HCL provides modernized software products to global clients for their technological and industry-specific requirements.
Products/Services of the company
- IT Infrastructure Management Services
- Engineering and R&D Services
- Digital Process Operations
- Cloud Native Services
- Digital & Analytics
- IoT WoRKS
- HCL Software
- SIAM/XaaS Products & Advanced Services
- Enterprise Studio
- HCL Samuday and Project Clean NOIDA awarded Fabulous Global Smart Cities Leaders at the 9th edition of the World CSR Day Congress and Awards.
- Won the Asia-Pacific Enterprise Leadership Award (APELA) 2013.
- Conferred the United Nations-Women Empowerment (UN-WEP) Leadership Award 2013.
- Wins IT Europa European IT Excellence Awards 2013.
- Ranks among the Top 10 Solution Providers in Consumer Goods Technology’s 2013 Readers’ Choice Awards.
- Wins the ICSI National Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance, for 2012.
- In 2012, for the fourth time in a row, WorldBlu lists HCL as one of the Most Democratic Workplaces in the World.
- Won the Nasscom Innovation Award 2012 for Market Facing Innovation.
- In 2012, it was recognized as one of Britain’s Top Employers for the 5th consecutive year, for its innovative Employees First philosophy.
- HCL Customer Standard Parking Wins Oracle’s ‘Empower the Green Enterprise’ Award.
- HCL Receives 6 HR Congress Awards 2008 - a recognition for having great human resources practices.
- HCL received the NASSCOM Corporate Award for ‘Excellence in Gender Inclusion’.
- HCL has been recognized by Jobsforher for Top 5 Most Innovative Practices: DivHERsity Programs.
- HCL has been recognized as the Best 50 People Capital Index (PCI) companies for 2019.
|Parent Organization||HCL Technologies Ltd.||Managing Director||C Vijayakumar|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|