IT - Software
|Market Cap||13,308 Cr||EPS||15.3||High||887|
|Stock P/E||57.1||Net Profit Margin||14.9||Low||866|
|Market Cap||13,308 Cr||ROE||30.8%|
|P/B Ratio||9.5||Dividend Yield||0.6%|
|Industry P/E||34.5||Book Value||91.6|
About the Company
The company was incorporated as ‘Happiestminds Technologies Private Limited’, a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956, pursuant to a certificate of incorporation dated March 30, 2011 issued by the Registrar of Companies, Karnataka at Bangalore (RoC) and commenced its business on March 30, 2011. The name of the company was subsequently changed to ‘Happiest Minds Technologies Private Limited’ and a fresh certificate of incorporation was issued by the Registrar of Companies, Karnataka at Bangalore on July 21, 2011. Thereafter, the company was converted into a public limited company pursuant to a special resolution passed in the extraordinary general meeting of the Shareholders of the company held on May 13, 2020 and the name of the company was changed to its present name ‘Happiest Minds Technologies Limited’, and a fresh certificate of incorporation was issued by the RoC on May 20, 2020.
Business area of the Company
Positioned as ‘Born Digital. Born Agile’, Happiest Minds Technologies focus on delivering a seamless digital experience to customers. Its offerings include, among others, digital business, product engineering, infrastructure management and security services. Its capabilities provide end-to-end solution in the digital space. It has developed a customer-centric focus that aims to fulfil their immediate business requirements and to provide them strategically viable, futuristic and transformative digital solutions. The company helps its customers in finding new ways to interact with their users and clients enabling them to become more engaging, responsive and efficient. It also offers solutions across the spectrum of various digital technologies such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Software-Defined Networking/Network Function Virtualization (SDN/NFV), Big Data and advanced analytics, Internet of Things (IoT), cloud, Business Process Management (BPM) and security.
Key awards, recognitions and accreditations
- 2020: Certified as a great place to work by Great Place to Work Institute India.
- 2020: Recognized among the 20 most innovative Practices for women leadership development by JobsForHer.
- 2019: Ranked 42 in India’s best company to work for 2019 by Great Place to Work Institute India.
- 2019: Recognized as India’s top 25 Best Workplaces in IT & IT-BPM by Great Place to Work Institute India.
- 2019: Recognized as India’s top 25 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work Institute India.
- 2017: Received Digital Transformation Services Provider of the Year - SMB Segment award from Frost & Sullivan.
- 2016: Ranked 97 in India’s best companies to work for in 2016 by Great Place to Work Institute India.
- 2016: Received Certificate of recognition for human resources best practices 2016 - Employer branding form Nasscom Randstad.
- 2015: Received Cloud Solutions Award 2015 at the Express I.T. Awards from the Financial Express.
- 2015: Recognized in the Top 5 Best Companies to Work in India among Emerging Organisations in IT- BPM by Great Place to Work Institute of India.
- 2014: Ranked as the Second Leading Technology Company in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India 2014 programme by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP.
- 2014: Ranked 13 in Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific Ranking 2014 by Deloitte Touche Tohamatsu India.
Major Events and milestones
- 2019: The company provided digital offerings such as artificial intelligence, remote process automation and blockchain.
- 2019: Brand expansion as ‘Born Digital. Born Agile’.
- 2017: Acquisition of 100% of the membership interests in company’s Erstwhile Subsidiary.
- 2017: Set up a center of excellence in IoT and Analytics.
- 2017: Acquired the business of Cupola through a business transfer agreement.
- 2016: Established presence in Dubai.
- 2015: Investment by CMDB II.
- 2015: Brand extension as ‘The Mindful IT Company’.
- 2013: Established presence in Australia.
- 2011: The company was incorporated as a private limited company.
- 2011: Investment by our Promoter, Ashok Soota.
- 2011: Established presence in U.S., UK and India.
|Parent Organization||Happiest Minds Technologies Ltd.||Managing Director||Venkatraman Narayanan|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|