Telecommunication - Equipment
|Market Cap||13,336 Cr||EPS||5.0||High||1020|
|Stock P/E||199.4||Net Profit Margin||17.5||Low||998.05|
|Market Cap||13,336 Cr||ROE||28.0%|
|P/B Ratio||14.7||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||100.6||Book Value||68.2|
About the Company
Affle India was incorporated as ‘Tejus Securities Private Limited’ under the Companies Act, 1956, with a certificate of incorporation issued by the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra (RoC) on August 18, 1994 at Mumbai. Subsequently, the name of the company was changed to ‘Affle (India) Private Limited’ and a fresh certificate of incorporation was issued by the RoC on September 29, 2006. The company was subsequently converted to a public limited company and the name of the company was changed to present name, i.e., ‘Affle (India) Limited’, and a fresh certificate of incorporation consequent upon conversion was issued by the RoC on July 13, 2018.
Affle is a global technology company with a proprietary consumer intelligence platform that delivers consumer engagement, acquisitions and transactions through relevant Mobile Advertising. The platform aims to enhance returns on marketing investment through contextual mobile ads and also by reducing digital ad fraud. While Affle's Consumer platform is used by online & offline companies for measurable mobile advertising, its Enterprise platform helps offline companies to go online through platform-based app development, enablement of O2O commerce and through its customer data platform.
Business area of the company:
The company is a global technology business. It has two business segments i.e Consumer Platform and Enterprise Platform. The company’s Consumer Platform primarily provides the services of new consumer conversions (acquisitions, engagements and transactions) through relevant mobile advertising; retargeting existing consumers to complete transactions for e-commerce companies through relevant mobile advertising; and an online to offline (O2O) platform that converts online consumer engagement into in-store walk-ins. The company’s Enterprise Platform primarily provides end-to-end solutions for enterprises to enhance their engagement with mobile users.
- MAAS Mobile Advertising
- RevX Programmatic Ad Platform
- Vizury Engage360 Omnichannel Marketing
- Mediasmart Programmatic & Proximity Marketing
- mFaaS Fraud Detection
- Shoffr O2O Marketing Platform
- mKr8 Rich Media & Video
- mDMP Data Management
- mCDP Audience Intelligence
- ARC App Development
- Markt Multi-Channel Commerce
Awards and Accreditations
- 2016: The company received membership of Internet and Mobile Association of India, valid for the period from April 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017.
- 2016: The company was recognised as the 'Top App Monetization Platforms 2015' by Business of Apps.
- 2016: The company was recognised as the 'Top Mobile Ad Mediation Platforms' by Business of Apps in 2016.
- 2017: The company received membership of Internet and Mobile Association of India, valid for the period from April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018.
- 2017: The company received the Enabling Technologies - Innovation (Silver) award at The Maddies.
- 2017: The company received the “Best Big Data Technology Platform (Gold)” and the “Best Brand Awareness Campaign Using Mobile (Gold)” awards at the Indian Digital Awards by IAMAI.
- 2018: The company received membership of IAMAI, valid for the period from April 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019.
- 2018: The company received the “Digital Marketing Excellence in Retail (Gold) for Puma” and the “Digital Marketing Excellence in Healthcare/ Pharma (Gold) for Dettol” awards at Digixx Awards 2018.
- 2018: The company received the Augmented Reality Campaign For Dish TV (Bronze) at the Campaign Asia Digital Crest Awards 2018.
- 2019: The company received the award for “Best Use of AR/VR in a Marketing Campaign (Silver) for Dish TV” at the India Digital Awards from IAMAI and Times Now.
- 2019: The company received the “Best Technology Platform (Gold) for mFaas” at the Digixx Awards 2019.
- 2019: The company received the award for “Ad Network of the Year” at the Indian Agency Awards, AgencyCon.
- 2019: The company received the award for mobile advertising at the Singapore Business Review Technology Excellence Awards 2019.
Major events and milestones
- 2007: Launch of first product “SMS 2.0” in partnership with Bharti Airtel in India in June 2007. Subsequent to the launch, this product and partnership was scaled pan-India in December 2007.
- 2009: Announcement of first significant mobile monetization partnership with NDTV Convergence.
- 2012: Launch of Mobile Advertising Agency 'ad2c'.
- 2012: Launch of Cross Screen Advertising Platform “Ripple” in August, which was followed by announcement of partnerships with Yahoo, ESPN Cricinfo & India Today for this platform.
- 2014: Launch of mobile marketing platform 'ad2campaign'.
- 2015: Launch of end-to-end “Mobile Audience as a Service (MAAS)” platform in March 2015.
- 2017: Launch of “Mobile Ad Fraud detection (mFaaS)” platform which was later awarded by the IAMAI as the Best Big Data Technology Platform in 2017.
- 2018: Acquisition by Affle International of Affle Global’ consumer platform and enterprise platform-based business undertaking and 100% of the equity interests in the Indonesian Subsidiary, each effective July 1, 2018.
- 2019: Acquisition by Affle International of the Shoffr Business Undertaking on May 18, 2019, effective February 19, 2019.
- 2019: Acquisition by Affle International of the RevX Business Undertaking one June 28, 2019, effective April 1, 2019.
- 2020: Acquisition by Affle International of the Mediasmard, a Europe based mobile programmatic and proximity marketing platform.
- 2020: Acquisition by Affle International of the Appnext, a mobile app discovery and recommendation platform business.
|Parent Organization||Affle (India) Ltd.||Managing Director||Anuj Khanna Sohum|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|