|Market Cap||1,46,757 Cr||EPS||38.1||High||382.8|
|Stock P/E||10.0||Net Profit Margin||79.6||Low||375.1|
|Market Cap||1,46,757 Cr||ROE||44.2%|
|P/B Ratio||3.8||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||39.4||Book Value||100.2|
About the Company
Adani Power Limited (APL), a part of the diversified Adani Group, is the largest private thermal power producer in India. The company has a huge power generation capacity comprising thermal power plants in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Rajasthan, and Chhattisgarh and a solar power project in Gujarat.
The company was the world’s first company to set up a coal-based Supercritical thermal power project registered under the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) of the Kyoto protocol. Being a new entrant to power generation in 2006, it leveraged the project management skills of the Adani Group to set up its first power plant at Mundra successfully and efficiently.
The power sector in India has undergone a challenging period in the past few years, which put to test the resilience of its business model. By navigating the challenges through prudence, persistence and discipline, it has implemented the best available technologies and practices that can serve as benchmarks for the power industry.
Business area of the company
The company is engaged in the business of generation, accumulation, distribution and supply of power and to generally deal in electricity and to explore, develop, generate, accumulate, supply and distribute or to deal in other forms of energy from any source whatsoever.
Awards and recognitions
- ISO 50001 Certification for Energy management System by TuV, Nord Germany;
- JUSE 5S Certification for Work Place management System by JUSE, which is first ever in the group;
- QCFI: Quality Leadership Award (Private Sector) - 2016 given on the recommendations from QCFI representatives and the data of the respective organization, and the contribution of Chief Executives from various Private Sector Organizations practicing Quality Concepts at 30th National Convention on Quality Concepts;
- 5S case study in Competition at National Conclave on 5S Quality Circle Forum of India.( Highest Level of
- ISO 9001:2015- Certification for Quality Management System by TuV, Nord Germany
- ISO 14001:2015- Certification for Environment Management System by TuV, Nord Germany
- OHSAS 18001:2007- Certification for Occupational Health & Safety Assessment System by TuV, Nord
- Power Awards 2017 - Recognition and appreciation of the contributions by UPCL for meeting almost 12% of total power requirement of Karnataka, by Government of Karnataka
- IPPAI Power Awards 2017 - The Most Innovative Young Power Professional by IPPAI (Independent Power Producers Association of India) at the 18th Regulators & Policymakers Retreat
- Finalist - Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards(ASRA) 2017 - Recognition for best sustainability reporting in Asia by CSR Works International with support of British Chamber of Commerce and High Commission of Canada at Singapore.
- Srishti Environment Award 2018 - Recognition for best Environment Management practices by Srishti Publications
- The company’s wholly owned subsidiary Company namely Adani Power Rajasthan Limited has obtained: Srishti Environment Award 2018 - Recognition for best Environment Management practices.
- Sword of Honour awarded to Adani Power Rajasthan Limited (APRL) by British Safety Council
- Excellence award during 5S Conclave at Varanasi to two teams from APRL
- Udupi Power Corporation Limited (UPCL) won Platinum prize at FICCI Safety Systems Excellence Awards
- Adani Power (Mundra) Limited (APMuL) certified for ISO 45000:2018 (OHSAS) and ISO 50001:2018 (EMS) in December 2019
- 5-star certificate from Maharashtra Pollution Control Board to Adani Power Maharashtra Limited (APML) for stack emissions for 3rd consecutive year
- APML, APRL, UPCL certified with ISO45001:2018 (OHS), ISO50001:2018 (Environment Management System)
- APMuL, APML, APRL and UPCL certified for 5S (Workplace Management System)
- APML won the IMC Ramakrishna Bajaj National Quality Awards Trust Performance Excellence Trophy 2019
- Adani Power’s Mundra plant sets a record in power generation
- Adani Power Maharashtra Commissions 3rd Super Critical
- Adani begins integrated coal MDO operations in India
- Adani Power commissions Kawai power project
- Adani Power emerges as India’s largest private power producer
- Adani Power to acquire Lanco Infratech’s Udupi project for Rs 6000 crore, Installed capacity to rise to 10,440 mw
- Adani Power to acquire Avantha Power’s Korba West Power Project in Chattisgarh
- Adani Power completes acquisition of Lanco Infratech’s Udupi Power plant
- Adani Power emerges as the largest private thermal power player in the country with a generation capacity of 10440 MW
- Adani unveils the world’s largest solar power plant in Tamil Nadu and dedicates it to the nation
- A 330 MW unit at Adani Power’s Mundra plant creates a new national record by running continuously for 600 days
- Adani Group Ensures Energy Security at Competitive Tariff; Refutes Allegation
- APL completed the acquisition of GMR Chhattisgarh Energy Ltd. (GCEL)
- APL completed the acquisition of Korba West Power Company Ltd. (KWPCL).
|Parent Organization||Adani Power Ltd.||Managing Director||Anil Sardana|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|