During your use of this website or any other websites under the domain names 'www.trinkerr.com' or 'web.trinkerr.com', as well as when accessing the products and services through online application forms, questionnaires, online consents and other necessary details on any of Trinkerr's (and/or its affiliates) web platforms or mobile applications, Trinkerr and/or its affiliates may gain access to certain personal information about you, which may or may not be of a confidential nature. Trinkerr is fully committed to safeguarding the privacy of its users/clients and has implemented appropriate and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of any customer information. The privacy notice provided here offers a summary of the types of information collected by us, the policies governing the use of that information, and the security measures in place to protect it. For the purposes of this notice, Trinkerr Learning Technologies Private Limited will also be referred to as Trinkerr Technologies.
Information you provided to us
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information.
- We may collect Personal Information from you, such as your first and last name, phone, email address, age etc. when you apply to create/open an account with one of our partners—brokers, advisors etc.
- We may also collect Personal Information on the Site, Mobile Application or through the Services when we make clear that we are collecting it and you voluntarily provide the same, for example when you submit an application for employment.
- You must ensure to recheck the information or data being provided to us. In case any of the data/information is found to be inaccurate or incorrect, the same shall be informed to us for immediate amendment. We shall not be responsible for the authenticity of any information including personal information submitted to us.
Information collected via technology (Data Collection)
- To make our Site, Mobile Application and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, device build, device ID, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session) and domain name.
- We require your name and mobile number for account creation and management purposes. The same can also be used for communication purposes as well as for analytics. We securely store your mobile number and name on our servers for account management purposes. Users can request the deletion of their account on firstname.lastname@example.org as well as via the link provided on PlayStore.
Use of personal information
In general, the Personal Information you submit to us regarding you or your company is used either to respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better. We use such Personal Information in the following ways:
- To identify you as a user in our system
- To provide improved administration of our Site, Mobile Application and Services
- To provide the Services you request
- To improve the quality of experience when users interact with our Site, Mobile Application and Services
- To send you e-mail notifications
- To send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes
- Protect our services and our users
- Market and customer analysis, market research, and statistics
- To prevent and detect fraud or abuse of our services as well as to prevent, detect and investigate any potentially unlawful or prohibited activities
- We may be required from time to time to disclose any personal information collected by us to governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or our regulators based on their requirement to comply with the applicable laws including cyber laws.
- We may share your information including personal information to third parties to carry out technical, logistical and other functions on our behalf. (eg. Sending emails or newsletters to users, App analytics).
- We securely share mobile numbers and names of users with limited third-party partners for app analytics purposes and enhancing user experience in the form of (but not limited to) detecting bugs, crashes and prompt resolution.
Disclosure to third parties (Data Sharing)
Creation of anonymous information
We may create Anonymous Information records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as the name and email). We use this Anonymous Information to analyse requests and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. Trinkerr Learning Technologies reserves the right to use Anonymous Information for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Information to third parties at its sole discretion.
Third party websites
Security of your information
Trinkerr Learning Technologies is committed to protecting the security and privacy of your Personal Information. We endeavour to have suitable technical, operational, and physical security controls and measures to protect information collected by us that are commensurate with the nature of our business at all times. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
Further, despite our efforts to protect your information, if unauthorized persons breach security control measures and illegally use such sensitive/personal data or information, Trinkerr Technologies, its affiliates, and directors shall not be held responsible/liable.
Retention of information/data
It may be noted that we may retain the data as may be provided to us till such time as may be provided under the law and as required to efficiently provide service to our users.
Trinkerr Learning Technologies Private Limited,
Novel Tech Park, 46/4, Hosur Rd, Kudlu Gate,
Krishna Reddy Industrial Area, H.S, R Extension,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068
- Anonymous Information: Anonymous information means information that does not directly or indirectly identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual guest/user.
- Internet Protocol (IP): Internet Protocol (IP) is the principal set (or communications protocol) of digital message formats and rules for exchanging messages between computers across a single network or a series of interconnected networks, using the Internet Protocol Suite (often referred to as TCP/IP). Messages are exchanged as datagrams, also known as data packets or just packets.
- Personal Information: Personal Information means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with any other information available, is capable of identifying such a person.