|Market Cap||7,564 Cr||EPS||1.2||High||81.7|
|Stock P/E||63.2||Net Profit Margin||0.4||Low||79.4|
About the Company
Welspun India Ltd. (WIL) a Welspun Group company, started its activities in 1985 as Welspun Winilon Silk Mills Pvt. Ltd, a synthetic yarn business which went on to become Welspun Polyesters (India) Ltd. and finally, Welspun India Limited emerged in the year 1995.
The company offers a variety of products like towels in different sizes and qualities, bed linen using state of the art technology and the best quality of Egyptian cotton. Launched organic products utilizing the benefits of Soya, Seaweed, milk and Bamboo.
WIL is Asia 's largest and amongst the top 4 Terry Towel producers in the World. Its business is spread across continents and a distribution network in 32 countries, like USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Italy, Sweden and France. 94% of the total products are exported.
The company is the preferred supplier to 14 out of top 20 retailers in the world. It endeavors to reach the leadership position in each segment / sector of its product / service. The company is committed to satisfy its customers by providing such quality product / service, which gives highest value for money. Welspun believes that employees are its most important asset through which it can reach the top in each category of its product / service. Therefore, the company will emphasize on their continuous improvement through upgradation of relevant knowledge and training.
Welspun Terry Towels with the inexhaustible range and the claim to produce the softest towels, are engineered to the requirements of the consumer. Highly absorbent and long lasting towels are produced in a range of colours, which state to defy imagination.
Today WIL is a $400 million company with manufacturing facilities in the US, UK, India, Mexico and Portugal, which is expected to become a $1 billion company by the year 2010.
Product range of the company includes:
• Welspun Corp Ltd announces the sale of its stake in Leighton Welspun India for USD 99 million.
• Welspun India Ltd has ''Allotment of 41,000 equity shares under ESOP and Increase in Paid up Share Capital''.
• Annual volumes at an all-time high; Order Booking of more than a million ton.
• Welspun Enterprises awarded with Package 1 of the Delhi-Meerut Expressway Project
• Welspun commissions 32 MW solar power plant in Bathinda
• Welspun India introduces online retail portal -Leading Global Companies Simplify Their HR with SAP
|Parent Organisation||Welspun India Ltd.||Managing Director||Rajesh Mandawewala|