About the Company
MSK Projects (India) incorporated on December 20, 1994, had started construction business in the year 1976 in the name of M S Khurana, a partnership firm.
The firm was registered as a public limited company in the name of MSK Projects (India) under section 566 of the Companies Act, 1956. The company has got certificate of commencement of business on January 27, 1995. The company entered in the field of industrial construction with prime motive of servicing reputed clients. The firm has gained various types of works such as mass housing & township, multi-storied buildings. Industrial projects for coal mines, fertilizer plants, petrochemicals, water retaining structures, and have successfully & timely executed them.
The company has been promoted by Ashok Khurana, a commerce graduate who has more than 30 years of vast experience in the field of construction. He is Managing Director of the company since January, 1995 and the main guiding force of the company. He has executed various types of projects such as mass housing & townships, multi-storied buildings, Industrial Projects for coal mines and fertilizers, overhead and underground water tanks, water retaining structures, flyover bridges etc.
On going projects of the company
- Civil & Structural works for pipeline terminals for Vadinar Bina pipeline of Bina refinery Project of Bharat Oman refineries
- Civil & Structural works for control room, substation, fire station, reservoir and pump houses, pipe sleepers, road Ph-II and associated electrical works etc. at crude oil terminal - Vadinar (Gujarat) for Bina refinery project
- Civil, structural and underground services for coke drum system package (CDSP) for Bina refinery project
- Civil, structural and underground services for Hydrogen Generation Unit (HGU) for Bina refinery project at Bina for BORL
- Site Grading, peripheral / main road & drain, compound wall, security gate house and watch tower for rude Oil Terminal (COT) at Mundra
- Civil and Structural works for all sub station and satellite rack room buildings at Bathinda (Punjab)
- Non plant buildings (EPCC-12A package) for Panipat Naphatha Cracker Project of IOCL
- Development of Kim Mandvi road project on BOT Basis
- Construction of inter-connecting flyover from Panipat Naphtha cracker project to existing Panipat refinery
- Development of Bhopal & Dewas section including existing bypasses of Bhopal Dewas from 6/800 Km to 151/600 Km on SH-18 to four lane section in the State of Madhya Pradesh on BOT basis in joint venture with Chetak Enterprises & BSBK
- Procurement of civil work under MPSRSP-II, package-7 Khandwa-Khargone (SH-26) road project (ADB Project)
- Up-gradation, operation & maintenance of Ludhiana bus terminal on BOT Basis
- Development of Jalandhar bus terminal on BOT basis
- Dewas industrial water supply project on BOT basis
|Welspun Enterprises Ltd.