About the Company
Vinati Organics Ltd. (VOL) was established in 1989. It is a specialty chemical company, focusing on manufacturing specialty chemicals and organic intermediaries. It combines innovation with chemistry to deliver value-added products to its customers. It follows the highest quality standards and its products meet diverse customer expectations.
Business area of the company
The company is a specialty chemical company, manufacturing specialty chemicals and organic intermediaries. With two state-of-the-art manufacturing units in Maharashtra, VOL is a leading producer of two major products - Isobutyl Benzene (IBB) and 2-Acrylamido 2 Methylpropane Sulfonic Acid (ATBS). The Company’s zeal to combine innovation with chemistry enables it to deliver superior quality products to its diverse client base. Vinati Organics has successfully established a strong foothold across the globe, with its products reaching out to customers in many countries.
Products of the company
- Isobutyl Benzene (IBB)
- 2-Acrylamido 2 Methylpropane Sulfonic Acid (ATBS)
- Isobutylene (IB)
- High Purity- Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether (HPMTBE)
- N-Tertiary Butyl Acrylamide (TBA)
- N-Tertiary Octyl Acrylamide (TOA)
- Mahad Works ISO Certificate
- Ote Works ISO Certificate
- National Safety Award
- Maharashtra State Export Award
- Worlds’ largest producer and supplier of IBB with global product presence IBB is presently being used and appreciated by all manufactures of Ibuprofen in the world including the founder manufacturer of Ibuprofen i.e. M/s. Knoll Pharmaceuticals of UK and BASF Corporation of USA.
- World’s third biggest and fastest growing supplier of ATBS and related products. Presently exporting ATBS to Europe, Americas and Asia.
- Presently being used and appreciated by all manufactures of Ibuprofen in India. Its quality is also internationally acclaimed and appreciated by the founder manufacturer of Ibuprofen i.e. Knoll Pharmaceuticals of UK and BASF Corporation of USA.
- The Company was awarded the ‘Supplier of the Year’ (FY 2014-15) by BASF
- VOL was ranked among the ‘Fastest Growing Companies’ in India Outlook Business in May 2014.
- In the FE CFO of the Year Awards 2019, VOL was adjudged winner in the Large Enterprises - Manufacturing Category.
- VOL was declared STAR SME of the Year by the Business Standard Annual Awards 2019.
- VOL adjudged Company of the Year in Chemicals by FICCI Chemicals and Petrochemicals Awards 2019.
- VOL was named the Most Promising Company of the Year by CNBC-TV18 IBLA 2020.
- 1989: Vinati Organics Limited (VOL) established
- 1992: Isobutylbenzene (IBB) plant comes onstream with 1200 MTA production capacity
- 1996: IBB capacity expansion to 3000 MTA
- 1997: IBB capacity expansion to 5000 MTA
- 2002: ATBS plant onstream with 1000 MTA production capacity
- 2006: IBB capacity expansion to 10,000 MTA. ATBS capacity expansion to 3600 MTA
- 2007: Started n-tertiary Butylacrylamide (TBA) production
- 2008: IBB capacity expansion to 14,000 MTA
- 2009: ATBS capacity expansion to 12000 MTA. TBA capacity expansion to 500 MTA
- 2010: VOL listed amongst Forbes Asia's 200 Best Under A Billion companies.VOL ranked amongst the Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in India for 2009 by The Economic Times.2011: VOL listed amongst Forbes Asia's 200 Best Under A Billion companies.
- 2011: Credit rating agency, ICRA has suspended LBBB+ rating assigned to Rs 61.3 crore term loans and Rs 30.0 crore cash credit facilities, and, A2 rating to Rs 11 crore bank guarantees' and Rs 10 crore letter of credit facilities of Vinati Organics.
- 2013: Credit rating agency, CARE has reaffirmed 'A-' rating to Vinati Organics' long term bank facilities (Term loan) worth Rs 145.29 crore and 'A2+' rating to company's Short term Bank Facilities (Non-fund based facilities) worth Rs 32.13 crore.
- 2015: Vinati Organics entered into long term tripartite agreement with USA & Japan based chemical companies for supply of a customized product.
- 2017: Vinati Organics expand IsoButyl Benzene (IBB) capacity to 25000 MT at its Mahad facility in order to meet the strong demand outlook for the product.
- 2020: Vinati Organics has subscribed to the Memorandum & Articles of Associations to the extent of 99% of the Share Capital of Veeral Organics, which has been incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 2013 on October 5, 2020.
|Parent Organisation||Vinati Organics Ltd.||Managing Director||Vinati Saraf Mutreja|