About the Company
Uflex Ltd. is India's largest flexible packaging company and an emerging global player. Over the last three decades, it has earned an irreproachable reputation and defined the contours of the packaging industry in India and overseas. As a leading name among packaging solutions companies, it assists its customers in preserving freshness and maintaining shelf life of food products. Its efforts are always parallel to the avenue of quality innovation. Owing to this, today, it is recognized as a pre-eminent name amongst printing and packaging companies in India. Since its inception in 1985, it has turned into a multi-billion company by focusing on trust, value creation for customers, quality innovation and customer satisfaction. UFlex enjoys a global reach with unhindered speed making it truly multinational. Headquartered in Noida (National Capital Region, New Delhi) it has state-of the-art manufacturing facilities in India, UAE, Mexico, Poland, Egypt and USA.
Business area of the company
The Company is a leading Indian Multinational, engaged in the manufacture and sale of flexible packaging products & offers a complete flexible packaging solution to its customers across the globe.
PACKAGING FILMS - UFlex is India’s largest end to end flexible packaging solutions company that manufactures a wide variety of flexible packaging films and solutions like BOPP films, BOPET films, CPP film, Metalized films, AIOX coated films and Special Effects film for varied industry sectors across the world.
FLEXIBLE PACKAGING - UFlex is India’s largest flexible packaging company with headquarters in Noida, the National Capital Region of Delhi. With many manufacturing facilities, UFlex supplies to a majority of customers in India and also to multinational companies across the globe.
ASEPTIC LIQUID PACKAGING - The name 'Asepto' is derived from the word Aseptic which means 'Sterile.' With an earnest commitment of ‘Freshness Preserved,’ Asepto is the Aseptic Liquid Packaging business brand from the house of UFlex that provides liquid packaging solutions to various sectors across the world.
CHEMICALS - In line with global expectations of highly involved and demanding clients and consumers, UFlex Chemicals business is focusing on introducing eco-friendly, sustainable, food safe compliant Inks, adhesives & Coatings and biodegradable packaging solutions such as primers, barrier, gloss and heat-seal coatings which are ecofriendly with lower carbon footprint.
ENGINEERING - Engineering Business of UFlex established in 1985, has developed to be the manufacturing major for top of the line packaging, printing and allied machines. Its business success rests in its commitment to provide high-performance machines and customized solutions, meeting and exceeding global standards while reducing total cost of ownership.
CYLINDERS - UFlex Cylinder Business has an advanced manufacturing unit for the production of Rotogravure Printing Cylinders, Flexo Plates & Flexo Printing Sleeves that carry out the intaglio printing process, which involves engraving & transfer of the image onto an image carrier. The image is engraved on Cylinders/ Flexo plates. To manufacture these cylinders, It carry out the whole process right from the steel base, copper plating, surface finishing, digital engraving, chrome plating and to final proof print.
HOLOGRAPHY - UFlex is one of the world’s leading organizations providing anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions to its customers across the globe. The Holography Business of UFlex is aimed to develop, produce, and market products and solutions that offer brand enhancement, textile value addition & aesthetic packaging to various Government organizations and industry verticals globally. UFlex is Indian Banks' Association (IBA) certified security printer for printing MICR instruments.
- 2019: UFlex adjudged ‘Packaging Company of the Year’ at 11th edition of PrintWeek India Awards 2019.
- 2019: UFlex named ‘Aon Best Employer Company on Employee Experience’ in 2019.
- 2020: Flexible Packaging Awards 2020 confers two Gold and one Silver award to FlexiTubes for Bio Creative Labs, USA in the categories of ‘Packaging Excellence’, ‘Expanding the Use of Flexible Packaging’ & ‘Technical Innovation’.
- 2020: UFlex was ranked 188 in ‘Fortune India 500 Largest Corporations’ list.
- 1983 - Uflex Group of companies was formed.
- 1984 - Uflex Engineering was incorporated.
- 1985 - FCL Technologies and Products was incorporated.
- 1988 - Uflex was incorporated as Flex Industries, which is the largest manufacturer of polyester, polypropylene and metallized films in India today.
- 1990 - Uflex Foods was formed for mushroom plantation.
- 1994 - Company launched operation of first line for the production of BOPET films with an installed capacity of 20,000 TPA.
- 1996 - Company commenced operation of second line for the production of BOPET films with an installed capacity of 20,000 TPA.
- 1996 - The Company commenced the operation of the first line for production of BOPP films with an installed capacity of 20,000 TPA.
- 1997 - Company commenced commercial production of Polyethylene Teraphthalate chips.
- 2001 - Uflex America was incorporated, located in North Carolina, U.S.A.which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Uflex.
- 2002 - The company set up first metalliser with an installed capacity of 6,000 TPA.
- 2003 - Cast Polypropylene film line was set up with a capacity to produce 6000 TPA produce CPP films.
- 2003 - The Company set up second metallizer with an installed capacity of 6000 MT/annum.
- 2003 - The company set up operation of the second line for the production of BOPP Films with a capacity of 15000 MT/annum.
- 2004 - Company commenced the operation of the third line for the production of BOPET Films with an installed capacity of 20000 MT/annum.
- 2004 - It set up a third Metallizer with a capacity of 6000 TPA was installed in Jabel Ali Free Zone, UAE.
- 2005 - Company set up polyester line with an installed capacity of 20000 TPA located Jabel Ali Fee Zone, UAE.
- 2005 - The Company set up fourth metallizer, with an installed capacity of 6000TPA.
- 2007 - Company launched the operation of 1.85mtr wide Thermal Lamination Machine for the production of Thermal Lam Bopp Film with a capacity of 3600 TPA. Company commenced the operation of fifth line, 8.7mts wide for the production of BOPET Films with a capacity of 25000 MT/annum.
- 2015 - Uflex Bags Silver Award For Flex Safepack At 27Th Dupont Awards For Packaging Innovation.
- 2015 - Uflex Wins Make in India Award for Excellence.
- 2016 - Uflex launches SSFL in Gujarat.
- 2016 - Uflex honoured with CSR Leadership Award 2016.
- 2016 - Uflex wins 2 awards in packaging.
- 2016 - Uflex launches Extrusion Lamination Machine in India.
- 2017 - Aseptic Liquid Packaging Plant commissioned in Sanand, India.
- 2020 - Sets its foot into Russia with the start of a BOPET Film manufacturing plant in Stupino, Moscow region.
- 2020 - UFlex has developed a Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Coverall 'Flex Protect' in joint collaboration with IIT-Delhi and INMAS, DRDO, Delhi.
|Parent Organisation||Uflex Ltd.||Managing Director||Ashok Chaturvedi|