About the Company
Triveni Engineering & Industries, incorporated in 1937, is engaged in the business of manufacturing sugar, steam turbines and projects and engineering activities.
The company has a strong global presence through strategic tie-ups and joint ventures with dealers and representatives in Finland, Ireland, Venezuela, Holland, Germany, US, Nepal, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Tanzania, West Indies, Kenya and Pakistan.
The company’s registered office is located at Plot No 17-24, Reliance Cybervilae, Vithalrao Nagar, Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081.
Sugar - Under this segment, the company is involved in the manufacture sugar, cogeneration of electricity and fermented and distilled and variants of alcohol. Triveni’s current cane crushing capacity is 61,000 TCD.
The company markets its sugar under brand name Shagun. It also sells poha, maida, daliya, atta and besan under the said brand name.
Engineering - The company manufactures turbine, gears and gears boxes and wide range of equipment for water and wastewater treatment requirement.
Retail - Triveni Retail Ventures is one of India's emerging retailers, which operates retail formats in both rural and semi urban Indian. The stores are mainly concentrated in UP and Uttarakhand and is headquartered in Noida (Uttar Pradesh). The company operates over 1.25 lakh square feet of retail space, has over 42 stores across 25 towns in India and employs over 300 dedicated staff.
- 1988 - Triveni Engineering & Industries completed the largest wastewater treatment plant in India of 182 MLD capacity constructed on turnkey basis for Vizag Steel plant
- 1989 - The company was awarded 'Certificate of Merit' for best performance during season 1987-88 by National Productivity Council of India.
- 1994 - The company’s gear manufacturing unit becomes the first to be ISO-9001 certified in India.
- 1999 - Triveni Engineering & Industries completed the largest oil water separation system for Reliance Petroleum, Jamnagar.
- 2000 - The company’s exported 2.42 lakh quintals of sugar to Pakistan. The same year, Triveni pioneered in joint manufacturing concept for gearboxes - supplied 25 MW.
- 2002 - The company undertook BPR initiatives and completed system on SAP, BPR by Accenture.
- 2003 - Triveni Engineering & Industries touched 5000 mark of dispatching of gearbox/gearset.
- 2004 - In December 2004, the company commissioned its first co-generation plant at Deoband with power generation capacity of 22 MW.
- 2005 - The company crushed 186.61 lakh quintals of cane during season 2004-05, which was the highest crush in India with highest production of 19.59 lakh quintals of sugar. In September 2005, it commissioned its co-generation plant at Khatauli with power generation capacity of 23 MW. The company secured its first ever Indian order for CEDI based boiler feed water treatment plant for Khatauli Cogen plant.
|Parent Organization||Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd.||Managing Director||Dhruv M Sawhney|