About the Company
Incorporated in 1994, Transformers & Rectifiers (I) Limited has consolidated its position in the Indian the transformer industry as a manufacturer of a wide range of transformers, which conform to the quality expectations of both the domestic and the international market. An ISO 9001:2000 company today, T&R as it is more popularly known, is proud to have executed a number of prestigious orders from developed countries such as Canada and the United Kingdom.
The capability to develop world class power, distribution, furnace and specialty transformers is credited to the creation of a world class infrastructure at Changodar, near Ahmedabad, one of the leading industrialized cities of India. This facility is equipped with world class state of the art equipment and managed by a high skilled and experienced team of production personnel who consistently ensure that each and every production activity factors in an adherence to the high quality benchmarks established by the organization.
The company has manufacturing facilities at Changodar, Ahmedabad and Odhav.
The Changodar facility’s main works covers an 25,000 square metres with a built up area of 7200 sq mtrs. All required facilities to design manufacture & test transformers upto 160 MVA, 245 KV class with annual manufacturing capacity of 7000MVA per annum.
- Equipped with state of the art testing facilities to perform all routine and special tests- 1200 kvp impulse generator for carrying out impulse test- Capacitor Bank for Load Loss Test for higher capacity and - Voltage Divider for higher Voltage Test
These testing facilities which are available with only few organizations in India, enables it to manufacture state of the art transformers for domestic and export markets.
Facilities at Odhav’s covers an area of 1500 square metres with a built up area of 600 sq mtrs. All required facilities to design manufacture & test transformers upto 15 MVA, 66 KV class with annual manufacturing capacity of 1200MVA per annum
As one of India’s leading transformer manufacturing companies, and one that is held in high esteem even by our competitors, a great deal of relevance is attached to living up to our image as a value based organization. We are an ethically responsible company, operate with transparency, validate commitment and sincerity, both vertically and horizontally across the organization and inculcate a spirit of integrity. We also try and extend these values to our business associates, be it vendors or our valued customers.
Product range of the company includes
1) Power Transformer - upto 200 MVA; 245 kv class
- Generator Transformer
- Unit Auxiliary Transformer
- Station Auxiliary Transformer
- Power Transformer
- Interconnecting Transformer (Auto Transformer)
- Trackside Transformer for Railways
2) Distribution Transformer- 160kva, 11kv/0.433kv & above ratings.3) Rectifier Transformer - upto 160 KA DC
- Six pulse transformer with IPT
- Twelve pulse with IPT (Double Deck Construction)
- Bridge Connection
- For Railway Traction
4) Furnace Transformer - upto 63 MVA
- Arc Furnace Transformer
- Submerged Arc Furnace Transformer
- Ladle Furnace Transformer
- Induction Furnace Transformer
- DC Arc Furnace Transformer
5) Specialty Transformer- Testing Transformer
1981-94 1995-2000 2001-05 2005-06 2006-07
Company has received "Best Supplier Award - 2007-2008"
|Parent Organization||Transformers & Rectifiers (India) Ltd.||Managing Director||Satyen Mamtora|