IT - Software
|Market Cap||276 Cr||EPS||-5.2||High||90.55|
|Stock P/E||0.0||Net Profit Margin||4.5||Low||85.6|
Trigyn Technologies Price chart
|Market Cap||276 Cr||ROE||6.7%|
|P/B Ratio||1.7||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||30.4||Book Value||53.5|
About the Company
Trigyn Technologies Ltd was incorporated on March 25, 1986 in Maharashtra as a private limited company and was converted into a public limited company on August 8, 1994. It was promoted by software professionals, Ramkrishna Bhagwat Atul Kamath & Tushar Vaidya.
Trigyn Technologies is an innovative, software-led solutions provider and systems integrator. It has software professionals on board at locations in India, the US, Europe and the Far East - working round the clock to bring cutting-edge technology. They have development centers in New Jersey, Bangalore and Mumbai, India.
Innovative products, client-specific software services and solutions, highly complex system integration projects that enable and drive client-centric convergence in enterprises. That's what Trigyn Technologies offers.
Trigyn benefits from over 20 years of experience in the information technology industry and has an established client base of major fortune 500 companies in varying industry, World Governmental Organizations, and State Governments. Trigyn’s impressive client base portrays their ability to work with the best and to provide effective solutions using cutting edge technologies to meet and exceed expectations.
Products and services offered by the company:
- Apollo Apollo is a network independent billing application and works on the philosophy of 'Customer Empowerment'. The product is built entirely around the client, allowing the client to play a key role in planning his services & rate plans.
- Global Financial Trading Suite Trigyn Technologies has developed a comprehensive range of financial solutions which provide information systems with an array of analytical, risk-eliminating, controlling and decision-making tools.
- FundPro FundPro is a sophisticated package for Investment Management and Accounting catering to the needs of Mutual Funds and Insurance Companies.
Re-engineering & Migration Practice
Staff Augmentation Services
- Documentum Practice
- Governance Practice
- Trigyn has been awarded EMC Channel Partnership (July 04, 2008)
- Trigyn was Awarded Multi-Year Solutions Provider Contract by Massachusetts (July 01, 2008)
- Accreditation as “Microsoft Gold Certified Partner” by Microsoft Corporation (June 23, 2008)
- Trigyn was Awarded Multi-Million Dollar UN Managed Services Contract Extension (May 29, 2008)
- Trigyn was Awarded Microsoft Gold Certification (April 01, 2008)
- 2009 - Trigyn Wins State of Texas IT Staff Augmentation Services Contract
Trigyn Wins State of South Carolina IT Temporary Staffing Services Contract
- 2010 Trigyn Wins 3 Commonwealth of Massachusetts Multi-Year Contracts
- 2011 - Trigyn Awarded Commonwealth of Massachusetts Solution Provider Contract2012
Trigyn Awarded New York City IT Services Contract Extension
Trigyn Awarded IT Staffing MSA by Fortune 500 Financial Services Company
- 2013 - Trigyn Awarded Washington State Contracts
- 2014 - Trigyn Awarded Multi-Year California IT Consulting Services MSA
|Parent Organization||Trigyn Technologies Ltd.||Managing Director|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|