About the Company
Time Technoplast Ltd (Time Tech) is a multinational conglomerate with operations in Bahrain, Egypt, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, U.A.E, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia & USA is a leading manufacturer of polymer products. The company’s portfolio consists of technically driven innovative products catering to growing industry segments like, Industrial Packaging Solutions, Lifestyle Products, Automotive Components, Healthcare Products, Infrastructure / Construction related products, Material Handling Solutions & Composite Cylinders. Since its inception in 1992, Time Tech has set itself apart from its competition by focusing on research and development, futuristic product designing, superior customer service by setting up several manufacturing units & many regional and marketing offices to meet the growing demand of Indian customers & further to fill the need gap for global customers. Time Tech is promoted by qualified professionals with decades of experience who believe in working hard for the company, its customers, its suppliers, its employees and its shareholders.
Business area of the company
Time Technoplast is engaged in manufacturing plastics products. The Company's segments include Polymer Products and Composite Products. It offers industrial packaging products, infrastructure products, technical products, material handling products and composite cylinders.
Products of the company
- Industrial Packaging- Under this space, company manufactures drums and containers, PET sheets, conipack pails and buckets.
- Automotive Ancillaries- Company manufactures range of automotive ancillary products such as 3S rain flaps, deaeration tanks / radiator tanks, fuel tanks, air ducts and dash board.
- Lifestyles products- Under this company manufacture matting products and furniture.
- Health Care products- Under this the company manufactures products such as Reuse Prevention Syringes, Blood Samplers and Disposable Face Masks. It also manufactures ranges of fencing nets.
- 1992: the company started as a small scale industry with manufacturing plant located at Tarapur in Maharastra. Immediately in the next year, it formed a technical collaboration Mauser Group.
- During 1994-96: TTL set manufacturing facilities at Damna, Hosur (Tamil Nadu) and Baddi (Himachal Pradesh).
- 1998: the company launched lifestyle products such as synthetic turf and matting and marketed under the brand ‘Meadowz’ and Duro Turf.
- 1999-2002: under lifestyle product company launched garden furniture under the brand ‘Regal’.
- 1999-2002: TTL set up an additional units as well as it expanded the existing ones. The company built additional unit at Daman, added new facilities for garden furniture, set up additional plant for PET sheet in Daman and increased production capacity of large size drums at Daman. Company also started production of plastic pails under the brand ‘Conipails’.
- 2004: it formed a joint venture with Mauser to manufacture intermediate bulk containers (IBCs). The company set up 100% subsidiary in UAE.
- 2006: the company also established 100 subsidiary in Poland. In the same year it amalgamated OMPL and SPPl with TTL, Acquired 75% stake in TPL Plastech and set up a Steel Drum project in Mharashtra under the name Time Mauser Industries.
- 2009: set up additional manufacturing facility (packaging) in Eastern India (Amta, West Bengal).
- 2009: Acquired competing business in Thailand, YPA (Thailand) Ltd. - Industrial Packaging.
- 2009: Implemented Prefab and Shelters project at Silvassa.
- 2010: Acquired composite gas cylinder business in Czech Republic, Komposite-Praha, advanced production facility in Pilsen.
- 2010: Setting up Greenfield packaging project in Tianjin (North China), Guangzhou (South China).
- 2010: Commenced manufacturing facility at Gummidipundi (Tamil Nadu) and Ahmedabad (Gujarat) - Industrial Packaging.
- 2010: Commenced project for Industrial Packaging at Attaka (Egypt).
- 2011: commenced manufacturing facility at Attaka (Egypt) - Industrial Packaging.
- 2011: Started Industrial Packaging units in Pantnagar and Jammu, India.
- 2011: Completed a Greenfield Industrial Packaging project (Drums, Jerry Cans, IBCs, Pallets & Accessories) in Tianjin (North China).
- 2011: Implemented a pilot project for Composite Gas Cylinders in India.
- 2012: commenced IBC manufacturing facility at Guangzhou (South China) - A Joint Venture.
- 2012: Commenced GNX IBCs manufacturing unit in Daman, India.
- 2012: Setting up a new manufacturing facility for Industrial Packaging at Panoli (Gujarat, India).
- 2016: Started DWC Pipe manufacturing unit at Silvassa.
- 2017: Started MOX Film manufacturing unit at Panoli. Set up a new manufacturing facility for Steel Drums at Vadodara (Gujarat, India).
- 2017: Acquired Leading Industrial packaging company in UAE - Elan Incorporated FZE, Sharjah
- 2018: Green field project for Industrial Packaging products in Malur, India. (IBC, Drums and Jerry cans).
- 2018: Acquisition in Industrial Packaging Segment - Saudi Arabia.
- 2018: Started Ducts pipe manufacturing.
- 2019: Green field project for Industrial Packaging products in USA. (IBC, Drums and Jerry cans ).
- 2019: Time Tech wins at the prestigious Economic Times Polymer Awards for Excellence in packaging & Excellence in General Category.
- 2020: Time Technoplast has received approval from Government/Local Authorities in India to resume manufacturing operations of essential products with available manpower.
|Parent Organization||Time Technoplast Ltd.||Managing Director||Bharat Vageria|