About the Company
Technocraft Industries was incorporated on October 22, 1991 as Technocraft Industries (India) as an unlimited company under part IX of the Companies Act, 1956. Subsequently the company was re-registered as a public limited company and received a certificate for re-registration on October 28th, 1992.
Technocraft Industries (India), the parent company of the Technocraft group, is one of the leading manufacturers of Drum Closure including Title Seal Flanges and Plugs, Tite Seal Gaskets, Tite Seal Leak Locks Plugs, Octagon base Drum Flanges & Auto Closure Systems.
Technocraft, a multi product and multi national group, that was established in 1972 by a group of technologists with the aim of manufacturing high precision and sophisticated products , mainly for discerning worldwide markets.
The Technocraft Group is promoted, managed and has grown under dynamic leadership and guidance of S K Saraf and S M Saraf, both graduates from Indian Institute of Technology.
Technocraft enjoys a significant position in five main business industries viz., Drum Closures, Pipes & Tubes, Engineering Services, Scaffolding systems & accessories and Cotton Yarn. Several products in computer software and information technology have been added recently.
The company is an ISO 9002 certified company having its head office in Mumbai (India) & overseas offices & warehouses in Manchester (UK), Lodz (Poland) & Budapest (Hungary); Chicago (USA) & New Orleans (USA).
Technocraft is now a government recognized Foreign Trading House due to its performance in foreign trade and managerial resources.
The Technocraft family consist of more than 3000 skilled workmen, technicians and technologists all working towards the common goal of giving the best quality product to it's customers, all over the world.
The manufacturing process is continuously updated with latest technology to yield higher productivity with improved quality product. Our manufacturing plants are located at five locations near Mumbai , India on a built up area of over 50,000 square meters.
The company launched a major export drive in 1977. It was recognised as an export house by government of India in 1979. The company won a number of awards for export excellence including te “Best Export Performance” by Prime Minister of India.
Technosoft Information technologies (India) Limited (subsidiary co) is registered with the Nasscom.
Different subsidiaries of the company
- Technosoft Information technologies (I) Limited
- Techno Exports Private Limited
- Danube Fashions Limited
- Technocraft Trading Spolka, Z.O.O Poland
- Technocraft (Hungary) KFT
- Technocraft International Ltd
- Bopp A. G.
- CAE Systems GmbH
- Impact Engineering Solutions Inc.
- Technocraft Australia Pty. Ltd.
Today Technocraft is the second largest producer of Drum Closures in the world with a production of over 25 Million sets of Drum Closures annually.
- Tite-Seal Flanges and Plugs
- Tite-Seal Metal and Plastic Capseals
- Tite-Seal Gaskets
- Leak Lock System
- Tite-Seal S-insertion of Octagon Base Drum Flanges.
- Auto-Seal Closure System.
2000 - Awarded the National Award for Export Excellence by Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Award Presented by then Prime Minister of India “Shri. Atal Bihari Vajpayee” 2001 - Awarded Export Excellence Award for all steel products by Engineering Export Promotion Council – Maharashtra 2004 - Awarded 3 Star Export House Certificate 2004 - Achieved the Export Targets set by Government of India in the yarn Division under the Target Plus Scheme.
- 1993 Set up of its first Foreign subsidiary in United Kingdom
- 1994 Merger of Technocraft Fabricators (Bombay) Limited and Eskiedee Metal Crafts Private Limited
- 1994 Acquisition of Maharashtra Steel Tubes Limited – Pipe Division
- 1997 Setting up of 100% EOU Yarn Unit
- 1998 Set up Subsidiary in Poland
- 2000 Set up Subsidiary in Hungary
- 2000 Awarded the National Award for Export Excellence by Ministry of Commerce andIndustry, Award Presented by then Prime Minister of India
- 2001 Awarded Export Excellence Award for all steel products by Engineering Export Promotion Council – Maharashtra
- 2003 Setting up of Subsidiary Company Danube Fashions Limited
- 2004 Awarded 3 Star Export House Certificate Achieved the Export Targets set by Government of India in the yarn Division under the target Plus Scheme
- 2005 Set up a Subsidiary in GermanyLaunched Haute Chilli Brand in IndiaAchieved the export targets set by Government of India in the yarn Division 2nd year straight
- 2006 Set up a Subsidiary in Australia
- 2006 – Filed DRHP with SEBI
- 2007 – Got listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange
|Technocraft Industries (India) Ltd.
|Sharad Kumar Saraf