IT - Software
|Market Cap||44,969 Cr||EPS||16.4||High||7264|
|Stock P/E||439.8||Net Profit Margin||24.0||Low||7206|
|Market Cap||44,969 Cr||ROE||39.3%|
|P/B Ratio||19.9||Dividend Yield||0.8%|
|Industry P/E||34.5||Book Value||365.2|
About the Company
Tata Elxsi, incorporated in 1989, is amongst the world’s leading providers of design and technology services across industries including Automotive, Broadcast, Communications and Healthcare. Tata Elxsi is helping customers reimagine their products and services through design thinking and application of digital technologies such as IoT (Internet of Things), Cloud, Mobility, Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence.
Technology Services & Product Engineering: Tata Elxsi provides technology consulting, new product design, development, and testing services for the broadcast, consumer electronics, healthcare, telecom and transportation industries. It offer electronics, software development and system design services for the automotive and aerospace industry.
Design: Tata Elxsi creates innovative products, services and experiences to build brands and help businesses grow. By intersecting design and technology, it help clients globally to bring new ideas and products to market. Its services span across research and strategy, all the way up to Design, Visualisation - Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality, and is supported by a network of design studios, development centers and offices worldwide. It offer innovative, cost-effective and scalable solutions that enable brands to differentiate and win.
Systems Integration Services: Tata Elxsi implements and integrates complete systems and solutions for High-Performance Computing, CAD/ CAM/ CAE/ PLM, Broadcast, Virtual Reality, Storage, and Disaster Recovery. It also provide Professional Services for maintenance and support of IT infrastructure in India and overseas.
Business area of the company
Tata Elxsi provides technology consulting, new product design, development, and testing services for the broadcast, consumer electronics, healthcare, telecom and transportation industries.
- Product Engineering
- Big Data Analytics
- Internet of Things
- Content Development
- Systems Integration
- SDN NFV
- Big Data Analytics
- Broadcast & Media
- Consumer Electronics
- Extended Reality - AR/VR/MR
- Internet of Things
- Smart Home
- Tata Elxsi, a Bangalore-based Rs 622-crore design services firm, has taken a different route by setting up a business incubator.
- Filmfare Best VFX has been awarded to Tata Elxsi for Dhoom 3.
- Tata Elxsi has been working on Telecom & Networking, delivering innovative products and solutions.
- Tata Elxsi is leveraging its digital signal processing to build a presence in advanced driver assistance systems (ADASs) development
- Bangalore-based Tata Elxsi, a part of the Tata Group. Through its four divisions - Embedded Product Design, Industrial Design, Visual Computing Labs and System Integration - it has designed products for the automotive, consumer products, energy, wireless communication, health care and defence sectors.
- Tata Elxsi Redefines Design this World Industrial Design Day
- Tata Elxsi Showcases Futuristic Automotive Solutions at Vdi-Eliv (Electronics In Vehicles)
- Tata Elxsi to showcase latest innovations in Broadcast, IoT and Big Data Analytics
- Tata Elxsi launches ACTIV@TE at SCT College
- Tata Elxsi announces the Winner of the 3rd Edition of IGNITE Design Contest - ‘Wearable Technology: Envisioning the future’
- Tata Elxsi joins the Frog by Wyplay community
- Tata Elxsi Showcases Advanced Automotive Solutions at CES
- Tata Elxsi’s RDK Prime Suite on Askey platforms launched at CES 2016
- Best Electronics Design Company’ Electronics Maker Best of Industry Awards 2017
- ‘Supplier Excellence Award’ 2017’ Jaguar Land Rover
- ‘High Growth in Women Empowerment - It’ In The Category Of Over 1000 Employees Stpi It Export Award 2016-17
- India’s Best Design Studio 2018 by Pool magazine
- The Company’s AR-V2X solution won the Silver at the AutoSens Awards in Germany, joining industry leaders such as Daimler and General Motors who also received this prestigious award in various categories.
- The Company has won its second iF Design Award
|Parent Organization||Tata Elxsi Ltd.||Managing Director||Manoj Raghavan|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|