Numeric Power Systems began operations in 1984, its focus has always been excellence in quality of products and dedication in service. This has facilitated Numeric to carve a niche for itself in the Indian UPS market and has made the brand 'Numeric' a legend in the country.
In 1996, the company reached a milestone when it went public. Its stocks have been listed on BSE, MSE and NSE.
Numeric is an industrial leader and a reliable power solutions partner. It provides excellent power continuity and clean power through its Total Power Management solutions. It brings a wide range of world class power conditioning products, addressing the total spectrum of power protection needs, conforming to International standards such as UL / CE and RoHS compliance.
After a decade of professional relationship, the world's largest consumer electronics company Panasonic Industrial Asia, a member of Panasonic Group of Japan, appointed Numeric as the national distributor for its SLA batteries in 2005. This alliance between Numeric and Panasonic offers the complete range of Panasonic high-performance SLA batteries to the Indian market directly and through its channel partners.
The company is powered by an all new-technology, which represents years of advancement, towards the goal of positioning the company as the market leader and be the single largest source for a wide range of power solutions. It is a MNC in the power management solutions arena with a sales and service network in over 220 locations both in India and overseas.
Product of the company
- LED Lighting Solutions
- UPS -- 1) Line Interactive 2) Double Conversion Online 3) High Energy Products
- Home Power Products -- 1) Digital HPH Series 2) Digital HPX Sine wave inverters
- Special Power Systems -- 1) Volt Safe
- Numeric Energy Storage
- Solar Power Solutions
- Softdisk Awards 2008
- Market Leadership award 2005
- Product Leadership award 2004
- Customer Support Leadership award 2004
- IFMA award for excellence 2004
Manufacturing units/ plants of the company
- Pondicherry, India: The plant at Pondicherry is a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility for the mass production of UPS. This is the first ISO 9001:2000 accredited UPS manufacturing facility in India.
- UPS manufacturing plant, Pondicherry: It has a well integrated manufacturing system. These factories are well equipped and are self-sufficient in terms of man power and machinery. The products undergo stringent quality tests at every stage of manufacturing. The manufacturing plant at Pondicherry designed for mass production of UPS systems with facilities such as conveyorized assembly, wave soldering, computer aided testing and well stacked inventory of raw materials & finished goods.
- CNC fabrication plant, Chennai: The CNC fabrication plant at Chennai manufactures MS enclosures for the company’s UPS systems. The CNC fabrication plant in Chennai, with Muratec & Amada from Japan, Darley - Holland, Gema Volstatic, Switzerland and Automated power coating facility with CNC turret punch press, CNC press brake and powder coating workstations matching international quality and standards.
- Magnetic Division, T & S, Chennai: The transformers and chokes manufactured as fully equipped with Toroidal coil winding machinery and vacuum impregnation plant.
- EHTP, Chennai: A wide range of well designed mid and high end UPS systems are manufactured in Chennai.
- Salem, India: The manufacturing plant in Salem has a fully integrated sheet metal process with in-house magnetic divisions and state-of-art UPS manufacturing facility.
- Parwanoo, India: The Parwanoo plant is strategically located to reach its customers in northern, eastern and western part of the country catering to mid range UPS requirements.
- Colombo, Sri Lanka: A modern facility (a BOI company) in Colombo, Sri Lanka, manufactures world class Digital HP Series UPS system for the international market.
- Banking Insurance & Finance -- Nationalised banks, multinational banks, private and co-operative banks -- SBI & its associates, Citibank, ICICI, HDFC, etc.
- Research & Educational Institutions -- Central and state government research bodies, private institutions, top tech and management Institutions -- BARC, C-DAC, IIT, IIM, ISRO, ISI, NIT, etc.
- Information Technology -- IT/ITeS, corporates, BPOs and services -- CTS, Wipro, Infosys, Honeywell, Motorola, etc.
- Corporate -- Multinational Indian corporate and manufacturing houses -- Reliance, Times, Murugappa Group, TVS Group, ABB, L&T, MRF, Hero, etc.
- Government -- State and central government bodies -- Defence and PSUs AAI, ECIL, ITI, IOCL, APTS, NIC, DGSND, BSNL, Indian Railways, etc.
- Sun Microsystems
- British Petroleum
- Citi Bank
- Standard Chartered
- BNP Paribas