Pharmaceuticals & Drugs
|Market Cap||1,553 Cr||EPS||-5.8||High||74.15|
|Stock P/E||0.0||Net Profit Margin||-634.4||Low||70.5|
|Market Cap||1,553 Cr||ROE||-145.9%|
|P/B Ratio||4.4||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||84.0||Book Value||16.1|
About the Company
Suven Life Sciences was promoted by Mrs. and Mr. Venkat Jasti in 1989, as a Private Limited Company. Later it was converted into a Public Limited Company in January 1995.
Suven Life Science is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing novel pharmaceutical products, which are first in class or best in class therapies through the use of GPCR targets. The Company has six internally-discovered therapeutic drug candidates currently, in pre-clinical stage of development targeting conditions such as ADHD, dementia, depression, Huntington's disease. Parkinson's disease and obesity are in addition to developmental candidate SUVN-502 for Alzheimer's disease and Schizophrenia.
Shares are listed at Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), National Stock Exchange (NSE), and Hyderabad Stock Exchange(HSE). It has a state of the art R&D center recognized by Department of Scientific & Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. Also, it has world class manufacturing facilities in the business of Pharmaceuticals and Fine Chemical Intermediates for Global Life Science Companies for New Chemical Entities (NCE's).
The company’s main thrust is in Contract Research and Manufacturing Services (C-R-A-M-S). Suven's ‘C-R-A-M-S’ is in existence since 1991 serving as many as 22 global Life Science and Fine Chemical Companies by developing and supplying cost effective Pharmaceutical and Agro Chemical Intermediates for New Chemical Entities (NCE's) meeting world standards of Quality, Speed and Respect for Environment.
Drug Discovery & Development Support Services (DDDSS) aims to provide Contract Drug Discovery & Development services in Medicinal chemistry, Process chemistry, Analytical chemistry, In-vitroScreening, DMPK, Brain Microdialysis, CV Safety, In-vivo Metabolic Disorders & CNS Pharmacology, Phase-I Bio-analysis and Discovery Toxicology.
Suven Nishtaa Pharma
Suven Nishtaa Pharma (Suven Nishtaa), a joint venture company of Suven Life Sciences, is a Pharmaceutical Formulations Contract Services provider.
Suven Nishtaa, a 100% Export Oriented Unit, is engaged in providing end-to-end Drug Product Development services, viz.
- Advanced Intermediates
- Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs )
- Stock Chemicals for Disposal
- 1989 Incorporation as Suven Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- 1990 Commenced Operations
- 1991 Expanded into Fine Chemical Intermediates
- 1992 Commenced export of Fine Chemical Intermediates
- 1994 Initiation of 'C-R-A-M-S' business model (Contract Research And Manufacturing Services)
- 1995 Went Public (IPO)
- 1996 First sale from 'C-R-A-M-S'
- 1997 ISO 9002 Certification
- 1999 Recognition as an Export House
- 1999 Acquired a Drug Unit at Hyderabad, converted into Research center and Pilot Plant
- 2001 New Suven Research Center (SRC) inaugurated at Hyderabad
- 2001 Recognition of SRC as in-house R & D unit by Department of Scientific & Industrial Research (DSIR), India
- 2001 Borregaard takes equity stake
- 2002 cGMP Lab at SRC commissioned
- 2003 Acquired assets of New Jersey, USA based Synthon Chiragenics Corporation
- 2003 Name changed to Suven Life Sciences Limited
- 2004 Gets ISO 14001:1996 certification for Unit - 1 (Suryapet) and Unit - 2 (Jeedimetla)
- 2005 Suven Awarded 2005 - Partner of Choice in Drug Discovery for CNS by Frost & Sullivan
- 2005 Suven Awarded Phase III Clinical study for Chronic Low Back pain.
- 2006 Suven receives National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) certification
- 2006 Suven and Lilly Establish Drug Discovery Collaboration
- 2006 Amalgamation of ASIAN CLINICAL TRIALS ( ACT)
- 2006 All the units got Certification for ISO 9001 , ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
- 2007 Suven Unit III cGMP facility accepted by USFDA for manufacture of API's
- 2007 Suven enters into collaboration with University of Minnesota to develop drugs to treat HIV infection
- 2007 Suven Life Sciences secures two Product Patents in Australia & New Zealand for their New Chemical Entities (NCEs)
- 2007 Suven Life Sciences secures two Product Patents from European Patent Office (EPO) for the treatment of Neurodegenerative diseases.
- 2007 Suven obtains 1st Product Patent from US Patent office
- 2008 Suven obtains 2nd Product Patent from US Patent office
- 2008 Suven Establishes second CNS Drug Discovery Collaboration with Lilly
- 2008 Suven Life Sciences secures Two product Patents in all Russian countries (Eurasia Region)
- 2008 Suven Life Sciences gets Two Product patents in Korea and Mexico
- 2008 Suven Life Sciences ACT Enters into an Alliance with VPSCRO
- 2008 Suven Life Sciences gets Two product patents for NCEs in South Africa and China
- 2008 Suven granted Certificate of Suitability (CEP) for Tamsulosin Hydrochloride
- 2009 US FDA ACCEPTANCE to UNIT- I, Suryapet
- 2010 Suven Secures Two product patents in China and RussiaSuven Life Sciences secures 5th Product Patent from US patent office for their NCE to treat Central Nervous SystemSuven Life Sciences bagged the eight product patent from European Patent Office (EPO) for their NCE to treat Central Nervous System (CNS) disorders.Suven Life Secures Three Australian Patents on NCEsSuven gets two patents from Japanese Patent Office for NCE's
- 2011 Suven's Unit-III receives US FDA AcceptanceSuven Life Sciences secures 7 Product Patents for their NCEs in several key markets in the worldSuven Life Sciences bags ''Bio-Excellence Award at Bangalore India Bio 2011Suven Life Sciences secures 2 Product Patents for their NCEs in the key markets in the worldSuven Life Sciences bags Pharmexcil's Gold ''Patent Award''
- 2012 Suven Life Sciences secures 3 Product Patents for their NCEs in Mexico and USASuven Life Sciences gets 4 Product Patents in Japan, Australia, Europe and EurasiaSuven Life Sciences bags Pharmexcil's ''Platinum Patent Award''Suven Life Sciences secures 5 Product Patents for their NCEs in China & Korea.
• Suven’s Pashamylaram’s Unit receives Us Fda Acceptance
• Suven Life Sciences bags Pharmexcil’s “Gold Patent Award” for NCE’s and “Outstanding Export Performance Award” for Contract Research and Manufacturing.
• Suven Life Sciences awarded Forbes Asia's ''Best Under A Billion'' Award
• Suven Life Sciences bags Pharmexcil's ''Gold Patent Award''
• SUVN 502- Completed phase 1b clinical trial under US-IND;
• SUVN-G3031- Completed SAD and MAD studies of phase 1 clinical trial under US-IND
• SUVN-D4010 IND filed in USA
• Suven facility at JNPC, Vishakapatnam, Andhra Pradesh has commenced commercial operations
• SUVN-D4010 for Cognition in Alzheimer’s disease commenced Phase 1 Clinical Trial in USA under US-IND126099
• Suven has created a wholly owned subsidiary, Suven, Inc., a Delaware Company in USA
• Suven initiates Phase 2A trial of SUVN-502 in USA
• SUVN-D4010 Phase 1 clinical trial completed successfully in USA.
• Suven’s Pashamylaram unit successfully completed US FDA inspection
• Suven Life sciences announces initiation of Phase 1 Clinical Trial and First Dosing of SUVN-911, a nAChRs antagonist for MDD
|Parent Organization||Suven Life Sciences Ltd.||Managing Director|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|