Pharmaceuticals & Drugs
|Market Cap||2,264 Cr||EPS||11.6||High||283.25|
|Stock P/E||24.3||Net Profit Margin||21.6||Low||276|
|Market Cap||2,264 Cr||ROE||13.7%|
|P/B Ratio||3.1||Dividend Yield||0.2%|
|Industry P/E||84.0||Book Value||90.5|
About the Company
The company was incorporated as ‘Supriya Lifescience Limited’ pursuant to a certificate of incorporation dated March 26, 2008 issued by the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra at Mumbai (RoC), upon the conversion of ‘M/s Supriya Chemicals’, a partnership firm, into a public limited company, in accordance with the provisions of Part IX of the Companies Act, 1956. The company commenced operations pursuant to a certificate for commencement of business dated April 1, 2008 issued by RoC.
The company is a global leading manufacturer of Active pharmaceutical Ingredients. The company’s pharmaceutical business is organized into domestic and export sales, according to the geographies in which it operates. It has grown its API business in several countries across Europe, Latin America, Asia (excluding India), North America and India. The company’s customers include global pharma companies such as Syntec Do Brasil LTDA, American International Chemical Inc and AT Planejamento E Desenbolvimento De Negocios Ltda, with whom it has business relationship for over nine years, and Suan Farma Inc, Acme Generics LLP, Akum Drugs Ltd and Mankind Pharma Ltd with whom it has business relationship for over four years. Its products are registered with various international regulatory authorities such as USFDA, EDQM, NMPA (previously known as SFDA), KFDA, PMDA, TGA and Taiwan FDA.
Business area of the company
The company is one of the key Indian manufacturers and suppliers of active pharmaceuticals ingredients (APIs), with a focus on research and development. The company has niche product offerings of various APIs focused on diverse therapeutic segments such as antihistamine, analgesic, anaesthetic, vitamin, anti-asthmatic and antiallergic.
Awards, accreditations or recognitions
- 2009: Certificate of Excellence for outstanding Export Performance in the product group Chemicals, Drugs, Pharma and Allied Products (MSME) awarded by Federation of Indian Export Organisations.
- 2010: Special Recognition National Award for Research and Development awarded by Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India.
- 2016: Export House for the Year for 2015-16 awarded by Directorate of Industries, Government of Maharashtra.
- 2016: Export Achievement for 2015-16 in the product group Basic Chemical, Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics Products (MSME) awarded by Directorate of Industries, Government of Maharashtra.
- 2017: Export House for the Year for 2016-17 awarded by Directorate of Industries, Government of Maharashtra
- 2017: Export Achievement for 2016-17 in the product group Basic Chemical & Pharmaceutical Cosmetics (SSI) awarded by Directorate of Industries, Government of Maharashtra.
- 2019: Outstanding Export Performance Award for the year 2018-19 for product group API / Bulk Drugs by Pharmaceuticals Export Promotion Council of India.
Major events and milestones
- 2008 Incorporation of the Company upon its conversion from a partnership firm to a public limited company.
- 2009: Started production of Ketamine Hydrochloride.
- 2010: CEP (Certificate of Sustainability) granted for Chlorphenamine Maleate.
- 2011: IDL granted for Chlorphenamine Maleate.
- 2013: COFEPRIS and KFDA approval granted.
- 2014: USFDA approval granted
- 2014: IDL granted for Brompheniramine Maleate.
- 2015: EUGMP and EDQM approval granted.
- 2017: CEP (Certificate of Sustainability) granted for Pheniramine Maleate.
- 2017: Second time USFDA approval granted.
- 2018: CEP (Certificate of Sustainability) granted for Brompheniramine Maleate, Mepyramine Maleate & Ketamine Hydrochloride.
- 2020: Third time USFDA approval.
- 2021: CEP (Certificate of Suitability) granted for Pentoxifylline, Esketamine Hydrochloride and Salbutamol Sulphate.
- 2021: NMPA approval granted.
- 2021: Health Canada approval.
|Parent Organization||Supriya Lifescience Ltd.||Managing Director||Satish Waman Wagh|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|