About the Company
The company was originally incorporated as a private limited company, at Maharashtra, India under the Companies Act, 1956 in the name of ‘Supreme Heatreaters Private Limited’ vide Certificate of Incorporation dated April 20, 1987. Subsequently, fresh certificate of incorporation consequent upon change of name from ‘Supreme Heatreaters Private Limited’ to ‘Supreme Engineering Private Limited’ dated January 9, 2018 was issued by RoC, Mumbai. Further, pursuant to conversion of company to a public limited company, a fresh certificate of incorporation was issued by Registrar of Companies, Mumbai on January 10, 2018.
Business area of the Company
The company is engaged in the business of manufacturing special alloys and special wire products. It has two manufacturing units Unit I being the Special Steels division, located at Khopoli, and engaged with the manufacturing of special alloys such as super alloys, precipitation hardening steels, martensitic stainless steel, austenitic stainless steel, ultra high strength steel and high speed steels which have their end use in sectors such as aerospace, space, defence, nuclear power thermal power, oil & gas, and heavy engineering; and Unit II being the Wire division, located at Rabale, Navi Mumbai, engaged with the manufacturing of wires, bright bars, fine wires and profiles. These products find their end use in sectors such as automotive, oil & gas, industrial machinery and hand tools industries.
Major events and milestones:
- 1987: Incorporation of company.
- 1987: Setting up our Unit II (Rabale) with an installed capacity of 1500 MT per annum.
- 1990: Expanding annealing capacity to 3000 MT and installed wire drawing facility.
- 1992: Installed Wire Peeling facility.
- 1995: Installed Bright Bar facility.
- 1997: Installed Cold Rolling facility.
- 2000: Expanding annealing capacity to 3000 MT.
- 2000: Installed additional Wire Drawing facility.
- 2007: Setting up Unit I (Khopoli – Special Steels Division) with an installed capacity of 3,600 MT per annum.
- 2018: Converted from private to public limited company.
|Parent Organization||Supreme Engineering Ltd.||Managing Director||Sanjay Chowdhri|