Construction - Real Estate
|Market Cap||6,604 Cr||EPS||-2.1||High||454|
|Stock P/E||0.0||Net Profit Margin||-8.5||Low||445.4|
|Market Cap||6,604 Cr||ROE||0.1%|
|P/B Ratio||2.4||Dividend Yield||0.3%|
|Industry P/E||77.4||Book Value||189.9|
About the Company
Sunteck Realty Limited (SRL) was founded in the year 2000 by Kamal Khetan. Sunteck Realty Limited (SRL) is a Mumbai-based real estate development company, catering to the ultra-luxury and luxury residential segment. SRL is renowned for its strong project execution skills through an in-house project management team and strategic tie-ups / associations with domestic / International contractors, architects, engineers and brand partners.
SRL works with renowned brands like Walt Disney, L&T and Talathy & Panthaky Associated to name a few to provide a unique residential experience to its customers. Listed on BSE and NSE, SRL has respected names like Ajay Piramal Group, Kotak Realty Fund and noted pension funds, FIIs and Private Equity Funds as its shareholders and strategic partners The company is known for its prudent cash flow management and low leveraged balance sheet.
Business area of the company
The company is one of the fastest growing Mumbai-based luxury real estate development companies.
Sunteck Realty has differentiated its projects under five brands -
- ‘Signature’: Uber luxury residences,
- ‘Signia’: Ultra luxury residences,
- ‘Sunteck City’: Premium luxury residences,
- ‘Sunteck World’: Aspirational luxury residences,
- ‘Sunteck’: Commercial & Retail developments.
- 2015: NDTV Property Awards; Super Luxury Project of the YearSignature Island
- 2017: Realty Plus Excellence Awards; Innovative Marketing Campaign of the Year Offer of De Century
- 2017: Realty Plus Excellence Awards; Ultra Luxury Lifestyle Project of the Year Signature Island
- 2018: Realty Plus Excellence Awards; Developer of the Year - Residential 2018
- 2019: ET NOW Real Estate Awards; Most Trusted Brand of the Year
- 2019: ET NOW Real Estate Awards; Luxury Project of the Year Award - Signia High
- 2019: ET NOW Real Estate Awards; Best Affordable Housing Project of the Year Award - Sunteck WestWorld
- 2019: Zee Business Real Estate Leadership Award; Zee Business Real Estate Leadership Award for Sunteck WestWorld
- 2019: Zee Business Real Estate Leadership Award; Zee Business Real Estate Leadership Award for Signia Waterfront
- 2007: the company acquired 26% interest in Samhrutha Habitat Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd and entered into a joint venture with Kanaka and Associates to develop a shopping cum commercial complex at Patto Plaza, Panji North Goa.
- 2007: The company acquired 50% interest in Satguru Infocorp Services Pvt. Ltd., which is engaged in the business of providing business commercial centers mainly in Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai. In November 2007 Ajay Piramal Group company Piramal Enterprises has entered into a joint venture with Sunteck Realty and Infrastructure to develop properties in the country to invest Rs 1,000 crore in the next one year.
- 2008: Piramal Sunteck Realty Group and Oman’s WJ Towell group have signed an agreement to partner each other in developing high-end and mixed-use properties in and around Muscat.
- 2008: The company has received Private Equity funding by Kotak Alternate Opportunities (India) Fund. The investment would be through a combination of equity and convertible preference shares, which on conversion will result in a 10 per cent stake in the company, on a fully diluted basis.
- 2008: It has entered into a development agreement with Pioneer Embroideries Limited (brand Hakoba) for Development of its property, situated at Hakoba Compound, Borivali - (E), Mumbai INDIA.
- 2010: Sunteck Realty launched premium luxury residential tower Signia High at BorivaliIn
- 2012: Sunteck Realty tied up with Disney and announced to launch Disney inspired homes in IndiaSunteck Realty to enter retail commercialSunteck Realty launches Sunteck City
- 2016: KKR invests Rs 150 cr in 2 Sunteck realty projects
- 2017: Sunteck Realty raises over Rs 650 cr via QIP, capital infusion
- 2018: Sunteck Realty Naigaon Project launch heralds new phase of growth.
- 2019: Sunteck Realty, Transcon ink development pact for 7-acre plot in Mumbai's Andheri
- 2019: Sunteck Realty acquired a prime project located near Lokhandwala, Andheri (West), Mumbai from Transcon Developers through a joint development agreement
- 2020: Sunteck Realty acquires approx 50 acres in the posh location of Vasai (West)”
- 2020: Sunteck Realty acquires approx 50 acres in the emerging micro-market of Vasind (District Thane)
|Parent Organization||Sunteck Realty Ltd.||Managing Director||Kamal Khetan|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|