|Market Cap||26,684 Cr||EPS||23.9||High||1273.7|
|Stock P/E||53.1||Net Profit Margin||9.4||Low||1246.65|
|Market Cap||26,684 Cr||ROE||17.8%|
|P/B Ratio||8.3||Dividend Yield||0.7%|
|Industry P/E||51.9||Book Value||153.0|
About the Company
Sundram Fasteners (SFL) was incorporated in 1962. It is a part of the $5 billion TVS Group, headquartered in Chennai, India. Starting from 1966, the company has established a track record of leadership over 40 years. With a diversified product line, world-class facilities in four countries and a motivated team of talented people, Sundram Fasteners has become a supplier of choice to leading customers in the automotive and industrial segments worldwide.
The product range consists of high-tensile fasteners, powder metal components, cold extruded parts, hot forged components, radiator caps, automotive pumps, gear shifters, gears and couplings, hubs and shafts, tappets and iron powder. Over the years, SFL has acquired cutting-edge technological competencies in forging, metal forming, close-tolerance machining, heat treatment, surface finishing and assembly. Manufacturing locations are supported by engineering and design personnel working on new product design and development. Understanding the global nature of business and the need to provide quality products on just-in-time basis to the customers, the company has established supply chain logistics networks spanning several continents. At Sundram Fasteners, growth is a natural outcome of total adherence to three core operating principles: customer orientation, total quality and ethical business practices.
Product of the company
- Radiator Caps
- Powder Metal Parts
- Cold Extruded Parts
- Hot Forged Parts
- Pumps & Assemblies
Awards / Recognition
- 2015- Acquisition of Equity Shares in TVS Infotech Limited
- 2014 - Sundaram Fasteners acquired Equity Shares in TVS Infotech Limited.
- The Krishnapuram unit won TPM Club of India Award for best Kaizens 2009.
- Its Metal forms division won Frost & Sullivan India Manufacturing Excellence Gold Award in 2008-09.
- SFL's Puducheri unit won ACMA Technology Award 2007-08 for excellence in Technology.
- SFL was awarded the EEPC Export Award Silver Shield 2006-07 for Star Performer in Large Enterprises Category.
- TPM Excellence Award from JIPM, Japan in 1998 (the second Indian company and the first in the engineering industry to get this recognition).
- Only laboratory in India to meet the Fastener Quality Act specifications as certified by NAVLAP, an important accrediting agency.
- QS9000 certification given to Radiator Caps Division and Metal Forms Division in 1997 by BVQI.
- CII Outstanding Export Award in 1997.
- ACMA Export Awards in 1998-99, 1993-94, 1996-97, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06.
- ACMA Productivity Award in 1995-96.
- ACMA Quality Award given to SFL in 1991.
- SFL received ISO 9002 certification from BVQI in 1990, the first Indian company to achieve this recognition.
- National HRD Network Award given to SFL in the year 1989.
- Company Standardization Commendation Award given to SFL by Institute of Standards Engineers in 1988.
- Best Employer-Employee Relations Award to SFL from Rotary Club of Madras in 1988.
- CEI Award for Excellence in HRD related areas given to SFL in 1987-88.
- First Indian company to get ISO 9000 certification.
- ISO/TS 16949 certification.
- ISO 14001 certification.
|Parent Organization||Sundram Fasteners Ltd.||Managing Director||Arathi Krishna|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|