Finance - NBFC
|Market Cap||28,397 Cr||EPS||98.0||High||2550|
|Stock P/E||26.1||Net Profit Margin||27.7||Low||2511.5|
|Market Cap||28,397 Cr||ROE||9.7%|
|P/B Ratio||3.7||Dividend Yield||1.1%|
|Industry P/E||47.3||Book Value||696.4|
About the Company
Sundaram Finance, a Sundram Group company, was incorporated in 1954, with the object of financing the purchase of commercial vehicles and passenger cars. The company was started with a paid-up capital of Rs.2.00 Lakhs and later went public in 1972.
The company's shares were listed in the Madras Stock Exchange in 1972 and in the National Stock Exchange in January 1998.
Subsequently, the equity shares of the company have been delisted from Madras Stock Exchange Limited (MSE) with effect from January 27, 2004, in accordance with SEBI (Delisting of Securities) Guidelines, 2003, for voluntary delisting.
Sundaram has grown today into one of the most trusted financial services groups in India. Today, the activities of the group span savings products like deposits and mutual funds, car and commercial vehicle finance, insurance, home loans, software solutions, business process outsourcing, tyre finance, fleet cards and logistics services. The strength of the Group lies in the quick completion of transactions, long association with transporters for generations and the intimate knowledge of the market and its nuances.
The Group has a vast network of over 400 branches to cater to the financing needs of our customers.
Sundaram Finance is one of the oldest and largest providers of finance for the acquisition of commercial vehicles of all makes.The commercial vehicle finance provided by it helps the small operators to acquire vehicles with minimum hassle and documentation. It provides customised financing options to suit the needs.
Large fleet operators also find it easy to expand their fleet through the finance provided by the company. It also offers special schemes, supported by the manufacturers, where the rates are highly competitive. The finance schemes are easy to understand and without any hidden costs.
The other Group Companies:
- Lakshmi General Finance (since merged with SFL on 1/4/2005)
- Sundaram BNP Paribas Asset Management
- Sundaram BNP Paribas Home Finance
- Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance
- Sundaram Infotech Solutions
- Sundaram Business Services
- Sundaram Finance Distribution Limited
- LGF Services Limited
- Infreight Logistics Solutions Limited
- 2008- Union de Credit pour le Batiment SA (UCB), a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, France acquires 49.90% stake in Sundaram Home Finance Ltd from SFL.
- 2006- BNP Paribas Asset Management Group, France acquires 49.90 % stake in Sundaram Asset Management Company Ltd from SFL.
- 2005- Merger with LGF making SF Billion dollar Balance sheet NBFC
- 2001- Promoted Sundaram Business Services - BPO arm of Sundaram Finance
- 2000-Promoted Sundaram Infotech Solutions - Infotech division of Sundaram Finance
- 1999- Promoted Sundaram Home Finance Limited with equity participation from International Finance Corporation (IFC), Washington, and FMO Netherlands
- 1998- Promoted Fiat Sundaram Auto Finance Limited, a joint venture with Fidis S.p.A., Italy
- ‘Certificate of Commendation’ award by the Government of India under the scheme of “Good Tax Payers”.
- “Second Best Tax Payer” in the category of Private Sector Company for Assessment Year 1994-95 in Tamil Nadu Region, from the Income Tax Department, Tamil Nadu.
- ‘Rolling Trophy’ by Rotary Club of Madras South West for Best Employer-Employee Relationship for the year 1995-96.
- “Best Tax Payer” in the category of Private Sector Company for Assessment Year 1995-96 in Tamil Nadu Region, from the Income Tax Department, Tamil Nadu.
- “Automan Award” to Shri T S Santhanam, Chairman, from Motor India in 1998.
- “Pioneering Service Award” to Shri T S Santhanam Chairman, from Chennai Good Transport Association.
- “Sarige Ratna Award” to Shri T S Santhanam, Chairman, from the Bangalore City Lorry Transporting Agents’ Association (Regd).
- “Most Valued Customer Award” to Shri T S Santhanam Chairman, from the State Bank of India.
- “The Best Financier of the New Millennium 2000” to Shri. G K Raman, Managing Director, from the All India Motor Transport Congress.
|Parent Organization||Sundaram Finance Ltd.||Managing Director||Rajiv C Lochan|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|