About the Company
Srei Infrastructure Finance (SIFL), incorporated in 1985, is one of the leading non-banking financial institutions (NBFI) in India. It provides finance for infrastructure equipment, infrastructure projects, infrastructure development and provide advisory services.
SIFL is the only private sector Infrastructure financing NBFI. The company has a customer base of over 15,000, over Rs 8,000 crore in assets under management and total capital base of over Rs 700 crore.
Headquartered at Kolkata, the company has a network of 61 offices in India and 3 offices in Russia to conduct international operations.
The company has subsidiaries namely Srei Capital Markets, Srei Venture Capital, Srei Sahaj e-village, International Infrastructure Services GmbH and Srei Infrastructure Advisors.
in 2010 the trading symbol of SREI Infrastructure Finance Limited was changed from SREINTFIN to SREINFRA w.e.f. July 21, 2010.
Infrastructure Equipment- This division in engaged in leasing and hire purchase of infrastructure, construction equipment and machineries to various construction companies and small and medium scale enterprises engaged in civil and mechanical construction. The division also provides asset insurance services, equipment rental, deposit and maintenance services and asset valuation and disposal services.
Infrastructure Project- This division of company finances various development projects such as bridges, approach roads, bypasses and roads, independent power projects and captive power.
Advisory Services- This division of company provides project advisory, investment banking and insurance services.
1989 SIFL commenced operations in infrastructure sector.
- 1992 The company was listed on Bombay and Calcutta stock exchanges.
- 1995 The company was listed on National Stock Exchange.
- 1997 IFC, FMO and DEG invested as strategic equity partners.
- 2002 The company promoted first equipment finance bank in India – Quippo.
- 2005 Srei Infrastructure Finance became first Indian NBFI to be listed on the London Stock Exchange.
- 2006 Geographical expansion into Russia.
- 2007 The company entered in with BNP Paribas Lease Group, 100% subsidiary of BNP Paribas.
• SREI Infrastructure Finance Raises its Benchmark Rate by 50 Basis Points.
• SREI Infrastructure wins Best Entity in the area of Corporate Governance by the ET Bengal Corporate Awards.
• SREI Infrastructure Finance Received Certificate of authorisation from RBI to set up, own and operate White Label ATMs.
- 2017- Russia's state-run Vnesheconombank (VEB) and Kolkata-based Srei Infrastructure Finance agreed on the operational terms for setting up an IT and innovation fund with a corpus of $200 million.
|SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd.