|Market Cap||42,019 Cr||EPS||86.7||High||4637|
|Stock P/E||54.2||Net Profit Margin||12.0||Low||4588.05|
|Market Cap||42,019 Cr||ROE||35.9%|
|P/B Ratio||15.1||Dividend Yield||0.2%|
|Industry P/E||55.7||Book Value||310.8|
About the Company
Solar Explosives, a Solar group company was incorporated on February 24, 1995 by Satyanarayan Nuwal, Nandlal Nuwal and Kailashchandra Nuwal. The journey of “Solar” Group started in the year 1984 when a proprietary firm Solar Explosives was formed by Satyanarayan Nuwal for trading in Explosives. In this year one of the, then largest Indian Explosive manufacturing company awarded its first consignment agency to Solar Explosives. The name of Solar Explosives Limited got changed to Solar Industries India Limited and the trading symbol of the company on NSE was changed from SOLAREX to SOLARINDS with effect from April 13, 2009.
Solar Group has evolved from a single site manufacturing company in 1995 to a globally recognised Industrial Explosives manufacturer today. With extensive experience, expertise and potential founded on years of experience in the Industrial Explosives segment, the company has entered into Defence and setup one of the world’s most integrated facilities for Ammunition.
Its innovation edge is rooted in a strategic blend of talented manpower and technological prowess. The company bank on its rich experience to create sustainable value and intend to accelerate towards excellence at an impressive pace. The company employ a comprehensive suite of robust best practice policies, and are committed to the safety, health, and wellbeing of people, communities and the environment.
Business area of the company
The company is one of the largest domestic manufacturer and supplier of bulk and cartridge explosives, detonators, detonating cords, and components.
- Industrial Explosives
- 1983: Commenced explosives trading business
- 1996: Started production of Detonators
- 1998: Added Detonating Cord, Cast Booster and PETN to product portfolio
- 2000: Commenced production of Packaged Explosives after being incorporated in 1995
- 2001: Commenced production of Bulk Explosives
- 2006: Listed shares on Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange
- 2006: Commenced Exports
- 2007: Extended India presence by setting up new bulk plants
- 2009: Emerged as India’s largest explosives manufacturer
- 2009: Set up manufacturing units at Zambia and Nigeria
- 2010: Ventured into Defence Segment for manufacturing HMX and Propellants
- 2011-12: Set up manufacturing unit at Turkey
- 2013: Commenced manufacturing of 3-layer shock tubes.
- 2013: Started commercial production of Electronic Detonators
- 2013: Introduced underground Bulk Explosives
- 2015: Started supplying HMX and HMX Compounds
- 2016: Set up facilities to manufacture Warhead Filling, Pyros, Ignitors, Propellants for Pinaka Mark-II
- 2017: Operationalised plant in South Africa. Started getting Bulk Defence Order
- 2018: Started Export of Defence Products
- 2018: Received TOT for mass production of Crucial Solid Propellant Booster of BrahMos missiles
- 2019: Defence turnover stood at Rs 170.20 crore for FY 18-19
- 2020: Celebrating 25 Years of excellence in the field of Explosives
|Parent Organization||Solar Industries India Ltd.||Managing Director||Manish Nuwal|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|