|Market Cap||1,733 Cr||EPS||15.6||High||634|
|Stock P/E||40.5||Net Profit Margin||16.1||Low||611|
Sirca Paints India Price chart
|Market Cap||1,733 Cr||ROE||13.0%|
|P/B Ratio||6.8||Dividend Yield||0.3%|
|Industry P/E||319.2||Book Value||93.4|
About the Company
The company was originally incorporated at New Delhi as ‘Sircolor Wood Coatings Private Limited’ on January19, 2006 under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956. Thereafter, the Name of the company was changed to ‘Sirca Paints India Private Limited’ vide fresh certificate of incorporation dated May 3, 2017 issued by the Registrar of Companies, Delhi. Consequently, the name of the company was changed to ‘Sirca Paints India Limited’ vide fresh certificate of incorporation dated January17, 2018 issued by the Registrar of Companies, Delhi. They are the first company to launch wood filler in India and opened its wholly owned branches in Mumbai and Chennai.
Business area of the company:
The company is engaged in marketing and trading/distributing paints and allied products. The company procures the products majorly from Sirca SPA Italy through Import and sells them in India through their distributors. In addition, the company also procures the products (Thinner, Abrasives and Buffing Cream) from other suppliers based in India. Except for Thinner and Abrasives which are purchased from domestic suppliers, all other 100% Purchases are made from Outside India and the products which are purchased from domestic suppliers and sold out in India Only.
Key Events and Milestones:
- 2006: Incorporation of the company in the name and style of ‘Sircolor Wood Coatings Private Limite’.
- 2017: The name of the company was changed from ‘Sircolor Wood Coatings Private Limited’ to ‘Sirca Paints India Private Limited’.
- 2018: Conversion of the company from Private Limited Company to Public Limited Company and adoption of new set of Memorandum of Association of the company and change of name of the company from ‘Sirca Paints India Private Limited’ to ‘Sirca Paints India Limited’.
- 2018: The company entered into a Distributorship Agreement with Sirca SPA Italy.
- 2018: The company entered into a Manufacturing License Agreement with Sirca SPA Italy for manufacturing Paints NC, Paints AC, Thinner and Sealer PU.
- 2018: The company signed a Share Subscription and Shareholders Agreement with Sirca SPA Italy dated February 19, 2018.
|Parent Organisation||SIRCA Paints India Ltd.||Managing Director||Sanjay Agarwal|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|