About the Company
Adhinath Textiles (ATL) was incorporated in 1979 by the Oswal Group of Ludhiana. It manufactures synthetic and wool-blended hosiery and knitting yarns which are marketed under the Adinath brand name. The company also diversified into the hosiery segment and manufactured polyester wool, pure wool and polyester viscose yarns suitable for worsted suitings. Manufacturing plant of the company is located at Village Bholapur, Chandigarh Road, Ludhiana. ATL has branches in New Delhi and Mumbai.
As the net worth and working capital of the company become negative, it has been referred to the BIFR.
- Acrylic Fiber
- Polyester Fiber
- Nylon Fiber
- Cationic Dyes
- Dispersed Dyes
- Shreyans Papers
- Shree Rishabh paper
- Adinath Textiles Limited
Shreyans Industries Limited is one of the leading industrial groups of North India promoted by the well known OSWAL family of Ludhiana. It is a multi unit group with interests in Paper and Textiles. The company has an annual turnover of $50 million. Shreyans Group has over 1100 employees.
- 1979 - The company was incorporated on 16th January, at Jullundar (Punjab).
- 1979 - The company's object is to manufacture all kinds of yarn and fibres and wool tops.
- 1979 - The company was promoted by Oswals of Ludhiana (promoters of Vardhaman Spinning and General Mills Ltd., and Mahavi Spinning Mills Ltd.) with the object of setting up a worsted spinning plant.
- 1979 - The company's synthetics and wool-blended hosiery and knitting yarns were marketed under the brand name ADHINATH.
- 1984 - The company was issued a license for 1,200 spindles. The company proposed to set up a combing project as it held an industrial license for the manufacture of 7,72,600 kgs. of wool tops per annum. Also, an application was made for a license for 9 power looms.
- 1984 - All shares taken up by promoters, directors etc.
- 1985 - The company formulated a modernisation balancing scheme costing Rs.158.25 lakhs under which it proposed to replace the obsolete machines by new indigenous and imported equipments.
- 1986 - The modernization balancing scheme could not be implemented. However, it was proposed to revise the scheme to increase the top making capacity of the unit by 33% to reduce the company's dependence on outside carding process.
- 1987 - The company received a letter of intent for setting up 6,000 Nos. worsted spindles.
- 1987 - The vompany proposed to manufacture factory qualities of hand knitting yarn and better quality of hosiery yarns.
- 1987 - A detailed scheme was submitted to PSIDC involving a capital outlay of Rs 96 lakhs.
- 1988 - 4,400 spindles were installed and commissioned. The balance 1,600 spindles were expected to be in operation by the end of the first quarter of 1990.
- 1988 - The company obtained a license for the setting up of a spinning project for the manufacture of cotton and synthetic yarns with a capacity of 25,000 spindles.
- 1988 - 7,20,000 No. of equity shares issued at a prem. of Rs.5 per share out of which the following shares were reserved for pref. allotment: (i) 36,000 shares to employees (including Indian working directors)/workers of the company (only 22,800 shares take up); (ii) 14,400 shares to promoters of the company (all were taken up) and (iii) 2,50,000 shares to non-resident Indians on repatriation basis (all were taken up). The balance 4,19,600 shares along with 13,200 shares not taken up by employees, were offered for public subscription during October. Addition 1,08,000 shares were allotted to retain oversubscription (2,200 shares to promoters, 37,500 shares to non-resident Indians on repatriation basis and 68,300 shares to the public).
- 1989 - During July, the company issued 3,31,200 - 14% secured fully convertible debentures of the face value of Rs 250 each out of which 1,30,800 debentures were offered on Rights basis to the existing equity shareholders.
- 1992 - The company ventured into new business of manufacturing twisted yarn.
- 1994 - The company proposed to come out of the hosiery segment of acrylic yarn market by diversifying into products like polyester wool, pure wool and polyester viscose yarns suitable for worsted suitings.
- 1994 - 35,00,000 No. of equity shares allotted to promoters on private placement basis.
|Parent Organization||Shreyans Industries Ltd.||Managing Director||Rajneesh Oswal|