About the Company
Shree Cement the leading cement manufacturing in North India was incorporated in the year 1978. It has huge cement capacity. Its cement plants are located at Beawar, Ras, Khushkhera, Jobner and Suratgarh in Rajasthan and Laksar (Roorkee) in Uttarakhand. The company follows a multibrand strategy and sells cement under the highly recognized brands of Shree Ultra, Bangur and Rockstrong which together enjoy the largest market share in high value markets of Rajasthan, Delhi and Haryana.
Business area of the company
The Company is engaged in the manufacturing and selling of cement and cement related products. It is recognized as one of the most efficient and environment friendly company in the global cement industry.
- Roofon Cement
- Shree Jangrodhak Cement
- Bangur Power
- Bangur Cement
- 2017-2018: Best Quality Excellence Award 2017-18 & 2018-19 by National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCCBM).
- 2018: Best Employers Award 2018 by the Employers Association of Rajasthan.
- 2019: Global Sustainability Award 2019 by the Energy and Environment Foundation.
- 2019: Supply Chain and Logistics Excellence (SCALE) Award 2019 by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
- 2019: Golden Peacock Award for HR Excellence 2019 by the Institute of Directors (IOD).
- 2019: Great Place to Work Certified by Great Place to Work Institute.
- 2019: Industry Champion Award 2019 by Rajasthan Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- 2019: India Risk Management Award in Sustainability Category by ICICI Lombard and CNBC TV-18.
- 2019: Bhamashaha Samman for Corporate Social Responsibility 2019 by Government of Rajasthan for Ras Site.
- 2019-2020: Strong Commitment to HR Excellence 2019-20 by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
- 2020: Corporate Governance and Sustainability Vision Awards 2020 by Indian Chamber of Commerce.
|Parent Organisation||Shree Cement Ltd.||Managing Director||H M Bangur|