Pharmaceuticals & Drugs
|Market Cap||1,983 Cr||EPS||-2.7||High||233.2|
|Stock P/E||0.0||Net Profit Margin||-2.6||Low||223.2|
Shilpa Medicare Price chart
|Market Cap||1,983 Cr||ROE||3.7%|
|P/B Ratio||0.9||Dividend Yield||0.5%|
|Industry P/E||66.0||Book Value||247.0|
About the Company
Shilpa Medicare, established in 1987, has carved a niche for itself in the exceedingly competitive and quality-conscious sphere of pharmaceuticals manufacturing. It produces and exports consistently high-quality Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Fine Chemicals, intermediates, herbal products and speciality chemical products using sophisticated technology, meticulously following international specifications.
The company has earned its spurs as a successful and reliable partner within the pharmaceutical industry. Buyers within the country and from across the borders count on its fast track integrated process development and finely honed expertise of its skilled and experienced personnel. The company is already exporting to USA, Canada, Australia, Japan and European countries viz., Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Italy, United Kingdom etc., South American countries like Mexico, Brazil, Columbia etc, African countries like Kenya, Nigeria and West Indies etc, Asian countries like Singapore, Taiwan, China, Malaysia, Thailand and closer to home to Iran, Egypt, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Shilpa Medicare is synergizing strength through tie-ups for manufacturing products and co-marketing rights, for it believes in working together and sharing success.
Being proactive in approach, the company continually seeks out enquiry’s for development of new products drawing from the extensive knowledge-base of its qualified and experienced people as well as sophisticated facilities.
Product range of the company includes:
- Gemcitabine HCI
- Irinotecan HCl Trihydrate
- Hydroxy urea
- Imatinib Mesylate
- Topotecan HCl
- Zoledronic acid
- Ambroxol HCl
- Ticlopidine HCl
- Buflomedil HCl
- Sildenafil Citrate
- Phenylephrine HCl
- Ursodeoxycholic acid
PRODUCTS UNDER DEVELOPMENT (Oncology)
- Bendamustine Cladribine
- Decitabine Disodium Pamidronate
- Epirubicin Exemustane
- Fludarabine Phosphate Idarubicine
- Paclitaxel Pemetrexed
- Lomustine Methotrexate
- Pamidronic acid Tandutinib
- Chromium picolinate Chromium polynicotinate
- Trans-4-amino cyclohexanol
- 1,3,5-Trimethoxy Benzene
- 1,3,5-Tribromo Benzene
- 7-ethyl camptothecin
- 7-ethyl-10-hydroxy camptothecin
Awards & Achievements:
- Karnataka State Govt. 'Best Enterpreneur Award'.
- Govt. of India 'Best Enterpreneur Award'.
- ‘Star Export House’ Status from Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India
- 'cGMP' Certificates from W.H.O. for 20 API's
- 'Best Export Award' from Visvesvaraya Industrial Trade Centre, Bangalore, Govt. of Karnataka, INDIA
- 'Outstanding Industrial Award' from Indian Junior Chamber.
- 'Registration with 'Russian Health Authority' for Ambroxol HCl
- 'Certificate of Suitability' received from EDQM for Ambroxol HCl (R0-CEP 2004-201-Rev 00)
- 'Certificate of Suitability' received from EDQM for Ticlopidine HCl (R0-CEP 2005-004-Rev 00)
- 'Certificate of Suitability' received from EDQM for Carboplatin (R0-CEP 2006-212-Rev 00)
- Patent application on Irinotecan HCl Trihydrate 'An improved process for the preparation of Irinotecan HCl Trihydrate' published as WO2006016203 on date 2006-02-16
- Patent file for Gemcitabine HCl and Anastrozole manufacturing process.
- Filed ASMF/EDMF of Gemcitabine HCl over 21 EU countries
- Filed ASMF/EDMF of Irinotecan HCl Trihydrate HCl over 27 EU countries
- Filed ASMF/EDMF of Oxaliplatin HCl over 11 EU countries
- 'Best District Export Award' received from FKCCI, Bangalore on 16.06.2007
- Korean FDA Approved for Gemcitabine HCl & Ambroxol HCl
- COS received from EDQM for Buflomedil HCl (R0-CEP 2006-080-Rev.00)
- COS received from EDQM for Oxaliplatin EP (R0-CEP 2006-201-Rev.00)
- 'Best District Export Award' received from FKCCI, Bangalore on 20.06.2008.
- COS received from EDQM for Gemcitabine HCl EP (R0-CEP 2006-222-Rev 00)
- 2010 - Shilpa Medicare Limited was granted certificate of GMP Compliance of Manufacturer for Gemcitabine Hydrochloride
- 2012 - Shilpa Medicare Ltd has been conferred First Prize of the National Energy Conservation Award-2012 in the Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Sector from Ministry of Power, New Delhi.
• Shilpa Medicare Limited (SML) produced five key HIV medicines i.e. Tenofovir, Emtricitabine, Cobicistat, Elvitegravir and a combination of the four, known as the Quad'' for sale in over 100 countries, depending on the medicine.
• Shilpa Medicare Ltd has announced the Companys State of art facility at Pharma Park Jadcherla (SEZ), near Mahaboobnagar (AP) for undertaking ''Contract Research & Forward Integration i.e. Own Formulation'' (Manufacturing of Oral & Injectible (Onco Products) has started functioning partially.
• India Pharma Awards 2015 Shilpa Medicare Ltd bagged UBM's Excellence in R&D Award -EUGMP received from Government of Upper Bavaria, Germany for Gemcitabine, Irinotecan HCl, Oxaliplatin and Temozolomide -Shilpa Medicare Ltd bagged Pharmexcil’s Patent Award for securing the most number of product patents. -Shilpa Medicare has benchmarked its quality processes against the world’s best quality standards in various areas of operation.
• The Company be shifted from Plot No.10, Shop No.80, Rajendra Gunj, Raichur Karnataka- 584102 to #12-6-214/A1, Hyderabad Road, Raichur, Karnataka-584135 with effect from May 03, 2016.
- -Shilpa Medicare to merge Navya Biologicals with itself.
|Parent Organization||Shilpa Medicare Ltd.||Managing Director||Vishnukant Bhutada|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|