About the Company
Schneider Electric Infrastructure (SEIL) was incorporated in the year 2011. SEIL is engaged in the business of manufacturing, designing, building and servicing technologically advanced products and systems for electricity network. The world is changing at an unprecedented rate driven by a booming digital economy. Technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence and big data analytics are making companies more efficient and innovative, and boosting their competitive advantage. SEIL’s innovation helps customers and partners make a successful digital transformation in energy management. The company’s technologies, built on EcoStruxure, harness the power of digitisation, enabling its customers to become more efficient, safe, reliable, connected and sustainable.
SEIL manufactures a wide range of products that includes Transformers, Power Transformers, Switchgears (Primary & Secondary Switchgears), Medium Voltage Switchgear, Protection Relays, Differential Relay, Electricity distribution management systems, a software suite for self-healing smart grid, e-House & smart cities applications. SEIL’s key end markets include Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Oil & Gas, Metro, MMM and other Electro Intensive segments, etc.
Business area of the company
The company is engaged in the business of manufacturing, designing, building and servicing technologically advanced products and systems for electricity network.
- Ring Main Units
- EcoStruxure: Innovation At Every Level- Grid, Power
- EcoStruxure for Your Business- Electric Utilities, Metals, Minerals & Cement, Mining, Oil & Gas, Smart Cities, Solar
- EcoStruxure for Partners- Contractors, Global Strategic Alliance, Panel Builders
- Partner Managed Services- Manage Maintenance: EcoStruxure Facility Expert
- Field and Automation Services- Electrical Distribution Services, EcoStruxure Asset Advisor
- 2016: Global Green Ranking
- 2017: Schneider Electric India has been honoured with the Aon Best Employers Award
- 2017: Schneider Electric Receives the TISS Leapvault CLO Awards for ‘Best Learning Solutions Team’
- 2020: The company received the ‘Best Vendor’ award from BHEL, Bhopal.
- 2016: The Company executed a project which included supply, transportation, installation as well as testing and commissioning of electrical installation comprising of E-House for the electrical utility Tata Power in Mumbai.
- 2016: Schneider Electric successfully completed the SITC of 33 kV GIS panels and Ethernet switch for BPCL Kochi Refinery expansion project. The project included 90 GIS panels. Engineers India Limited was the consultant for the project.
- 2016: The Company successfully commissioned the 220 kV Bay Extension job for a public sector undertaking at Bhuj (Gujarat). The project was successfully completed and handed over to the customer in May 2016.
- 2017: ‘My SE’ application was launched for customers to track and trace the deliveries of their orders.
- 2017: The Company launched - Easypact: new product offer.
- 2017: The Company successfully completed the SITC of 33 kV GIS panels and Ethernet switch for BPCL Kochi Refinery expansion project.
- 2018: The Company launched digital order fulfillment with faster deliveries for RMUs.
- 2018: The Company has successfully completed Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of 11/132 kV Transformer Extension Bay for Assam Electricity Generating Power Station.
- 2018: The Company completed the execution of the integrated greenfield Smart City, Atal Nagar.
- 2019: The Company has successfully completed Survey, Design, Engineering, Civil Works, Supply, Erection, Testing and Commissioning of new 33/11 kV GIS Sub-Station on turnkey basis at Tibbia College, New Delhi for BSES Yamuna Power Limited (BYPL), Delhi.
- 2019: The Company has successfully completed Design, Engineering, Supply, Erection, Testing and Commissioning of 66 kV Switchyard with One Line Bay and Sectionaliser and 2 Nos. 12.5 MVA 66/6.9 kV Transformer.
- 2019: Launch Easergy P3
- 2019: PIX-RoF product launched with combination of new global VCB ‘Easypact EXE’ (12 kV, 31.5kA upto 2500A).
- 2020: The company launched new offers of license for the MV and signed two licenses.
|Parent Organization||Schneider Electric Infrastructure Ltd.||Managing Director||Sanjay Sudhakaran|