About the Company
Sarla Performance Fibers, formerly Sarla Polyester Ltd, was started by Krishna Jhunjhunwala as a 100% Export Oriented Unit (EOU) manufacturing polyester, polyamide (nylon) texturised yarns & conventional/air covered Lycra/Spandex yarns in 1995. It is amongst the leading manufacturer-exporters from India, exporting their products around the globe.
Spinning and weaving the entire world into their company. As an export oriented company, Sarla Performance Fibers has entered the following markets:
- Middle East – Turkey, Jordan, Dubai, Egypt, Israel, Iran.
- Europe – Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, UK, Sweden, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Poland, Lithuania
- Central America – Venezuela, Mexico, Honduras
- South America – Brazil, Argentina, Chile
- Africa – Morocco, Kenya, Madagascar, South Africa
- Far East – Indonesia, China
- Neighbouring countries – Bangladesh, Srilanka.
In order to cater the market in central America they have set up a manufacturing plant in Honduras under the name of Savitex (A joint venture)
The group Companies:
Savitex- Savitex is joint venture between Sarla Performance Fibers and its Canadian Distributors Viafil. It is a vertically integrated one-of-its-kind sewing thread operation in the world. Having its manufacturing base in central America it fulfills the recently introduced Cafta criteria. All garment majors like Hanes, Fruit of the Loom, Gildan, Russel, Delta Apparel, etc have huge garment manufacturing facilities in this region and can avail of prompt service and delivery for all their thread needs from Savitex.
Zabatex India - Zabatex India is a joint venture between a Canadian company Zabatex Inc and the promoters of Sarla Performance Fibers which manufactures the following
- Knitted elastics for apparel & industrial applications
- Woven elastics for sportswear, lightweight industrial, and select apparel applications
- Narrow fabrics for swim wear, apparel, & select industrial applications
Sarla Performance Fibers specializes in yarn for narrow fabrics and hence Zabatex India has practically in-house availability of this essential raw material to provide all kinds of quality narrow fabrics /elastics to garment manufacturers worldwide
Product range of the company includes:
- Polyester Textured Yarn
- Polyamide 6 and 66 yarn (Nylon)
- Polyester Sewing Thread
- Covered Yarn
- High Tenacity yarn
|Parent Organisation||Sarla Performance Fibers Ltd.||Managing Director||Krishnakumar Jhunjhunwala|