About the Company
Rane (Madras) Ltd. started with the inception of manufacturing facilities in the year 1960.The company is the manufacturer of steering & suspension systems for every segment of automobile industry, viz Passenger cars, Multi utility vehicles, Light commercial vehicles, Heavy commercial vehicles and Farm tractors. Best in class manufacturing facilities.
It has got Strategic Technical partnerships with M/s TRW Inc, USA for Steering Gear Products & TRW Ehrenreich GmbH & Co., Germany for Steering Linkage Products Holds major market share in India both in Manual steering gear systems & suspension systems.
The production plants of the company at Chennai (2 plants), Mysore, Puducherry each address a specific industry segment. Independent manufacturing cells produce specialised high end components.
- Chennai plant - Light Commercial vehicle, Heavy Commercial vehicle and Utility vehicles segments.
- Mysore plant - Tractor and Commercial vehicle segments.
- Puducherry plant - Passenger car segments.
- Varanavasi (Chennai) plant - Exports market.
- Uttarakhand plant - Caters specifically to the customers in the North of India.
Product range of the company includes:
Manual Steering Gears
- Re - circulating ball type
- Rack and Pinion
- Tie rod assemblies
- Drag link assemblies
- Centre link assemblies
- Gear shift ball joints
- Lower control arms
- Lower & Upper
- Suspension ball joints
- Inner & Outer ball joints
- Axle ball joints
- IS0/TS 16949:2002 certifications for each of its manufacturing locations
- IS0 14001 certified plants
- OHSAS 18001 certified
- Deming Application Prize winner in the year 2007
|Parent Organization||Rane (Madras) Ltd.||Managing Director|