About the Company
Refex Refrigerants Limited was incorporated as Refex Refrigerants Private Limited on September13,2002 under the Companies Act 1956. The Company was converted into a Public Limited Company on 13th March 2006 with the name ‘Refex Refrigerants Limited. Tarachand Jain, is the founder and Chairman of the company.
Refex Refrigerants is a specialist refiller and distributor of Refrigerant gases in India particularly, environmentally acceptable gases that are replacements for chloro-fluoro-carbons (CFC's). These Refex Refills Refrigerants are used primarily as refrigerants, foam blowing agents and aerosol propellants.
RRL exercise superior quality control and efficiency with the aid of sophisticated and novel computer technology. Refex is committed to the responsible treatment of both human beings and the environment: the standards it upholds-governing quality, environmental protection, and product and workplace safety are documented in guidelines for the various business segments and form an integral part of the Group's corporate strategy.
Refex is committed to being an exemplary player in terms of safety, protection of health and the environment, and sustainable development. The Group's policy is underpinned by strong values shared across the Company: spirit of initiative, commitment to progress, professionalism, solidarity, openness, and dialogue.
For a number of years, Refex has been committed to a continuous improvement approach concerning safety and the protection of health and the environment, with three paramount objectives
Product range of the company includes:
- Refex 134a - It is used in new medium-and high-temperature stationary commercial refrigeration, as well as chiller systems and home appliances. In addition, it can be used to retrofit existing R-12 refrigeration and air conditioning systems. It is also the global standard for new mobile air conditioning and can be used to retrofit existing R-12 mobile air conditioning systems.
- R 404A refrigerant -R 404A continues to lead the way as the global industry standard HFC refrigerant for new commercial refrigeration applications. R 404A delivers exceptional capacity and efficiency as an R-502 and R-22 replacement in refrigeration applications and is approved for use by the leading compressor and equipment manufacturers worldwide.
- Refex 23 refrigerant -Refex 23 is an HFC retrofit refrigerant for R-13 and R-503 in very low temperature applications [below -40°F to -100°F (-40°C to -73°C)] such as medical freezers and environmental chambers. It can be used in new systems as well as to retrofit existing systems.
- Refex 123 refrigerant -Refrigerant for R-11 in low-pressure centrifugal chillers. New centrifugal equipment design provides excellent energy efficiency. In retrofits of existing centrifugal chillers, systems modifications are often needed to increase capacity or avoid material incompatibility.
- REFEX 141b -141b is ideal for spray since it is a liquid at atmospheric conditions and has low vapor thermal conductivity. These properties allow the production of easy to process polyurethane chemicals and the production of polyurethane foam with excellent physical properties.
- Cans- RRL is a front-runner in the trade of refilling ozone friendly (HFC) gases used in mobile air conditioning and refrigeration. We are credited for many industry firsts and as a part of our incessant innovation; we are introducing REFEX 134a refrigerant cans.
|Refex Industries Ltd.