|Market Cap||7,215 Cr||EPS||16.2||High||497.55|
|Stock P/E||30.0||Net Profit Margin||1.5||Low||481.2|
|Market Cap||7,215 Cr||ROE||3.2%|
|P/B Ratio||2.7||Dividend Yield||2.5%|
|Industry P/E||50.1||Book Value||182.1|
About the Company
Quess Corp Limited was incorporated as IRIS Human Capital Solutions Private Limited on September 19, 2007 at Bengaluru, Karnataka as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956. Pursuant to a special resolution of its Shareholders dated October 12, 2007, the company’s name was changed to IKYA Human Capital Solutions Private Limited and a fresh certificate of incorporation consequent upon the change of name was issued by the Registrar of Companies, Bangalore (RoC) on October 15, 2007. Subsequently, pursuant to a special resolution of its Shareholders dated May 14, 2013, the company was converted into a public limited company and the name of the company was changed to IKYA Human Capital Solutions Limited. A fresh certificate of incorporation consequent upon conversion to a public limited company was issued by the RoC on July 2, 2013. Thereafter, pursuant to a special resolution of its Shareholders dated December 4, 2014, the company’s name was changed to Quess Corp Limited. A fresh certificate of incorporation consequent upon the change of name was issued by the RoC on January 2, 2015.
Established in 2007 and headquartered in Bangalore. It is also ‘A Great Place to Work’ certified - a testament to excellent culture, people, and processes.
Business area of the company
The company is India’s leading business services provider and largest private-sector employer. It offers a host of services to help organizations manage their non-core activities in the areas of Workforce Management, Operating Asset Management, and Global Technology Solutions across industries and geographies.
Products & Services offered by the company
Work Force Management
- IT Staffing
- Skill & Learning solution
- Digital Compliance Solution
Integrated Facilities Management Services
- Food Services
- Security Services
- Industrial Services
- Telco Network Services
Global Technology Services
- Domestic CLM and BPO
- International CLM and BPO
- Domestic IT Services
- Monster Jobs
- Product Installation & Servicing Solution
- 2016: Quess Staffing was recognized as the Star Partner at HCL Global Partner Meet, 2016.
- 2016: Quess Lanka won the ‘Device Service Excellence Gold Partner Award’ from Huawei Sri Lanka for providing professional staffing services across the region, 2016.
- 2016: Simpliance, an associate of Quess, was recognised as the Best Start-Up for its industry leading cloud-based compliance tool at NHRD Showcase, 2016.
- 2016: Quess Industrials was awarded the Strategic Partner (Services) award by ZTE at its India Partners Meet, 2016.
- 2016: Conneqt Business Solutions, Subsidary of Quess, recognised for contribution towards society by Amity CSR awards.
- 2016: Quess was recognized as the ‘Best Partner’ two years in a row by Huawei Telecommunications for staffing business, 2016.
- 2016: Chairman Ajit Isaac was named a finalist at the 2016 EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award Program in India.
- 2017: Quess was recognized as the winner in the ‘Best IPO’ category of IR Awards, 2017 instituted by the Investor Relations Society of India in association with KPMG, Bloomberg and BSE.
- 2019: Quess was ranked 177 on ET 500 companies list and 69 on SIA top global Staffing firms for 2019.
- 2019: Comtel Solutions, Singapore was recognised as Asia’s Best Employer Brand 2019.
- 2019: Quess has been certified as a Great Place to Work for the year 2020 by Great Place To Work Institute - India.
- 2020: Suraj Moraje, Group CEO and Executive Director, was presented the Young Alumni Achiever Awards 2019-20 for Corporate Leadership by IIM Ahmedabad.
- 2020: Quess Malaysia has won three prestigious awards at the Asia Recruitment Awards 2020 - Best Recruitment Portal by a Recruitment Solution Provider (Gold), Best Candidate Experience by a Recruitment Solution Provider (Silver), and Most Innovative Recruitment Strategy - Solution Provider (Bronze).
- 2021: Quess was certified as a Great Place to Work for the year 2021 by Great Place to Work Institute, India.
- 2007: Incorporation of the company
- 2008: Acquired Avon, a facility management company
- 2008: Investment by Park Equity Holdings Limited in Company
- 2009: Acquired Coachieve, a human resources solutions company
- 2010: Acquired Magna Infotech, an IT staffing company
- 2011: Selected by Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India, to train 8,000 individuals
- 2013: TCIL acquired a majority stake in Company
- 2014: Acquired 49% stake in MFX, an IT infrastructure company.
- 2014: Acquired Brainhunter, an IT solutions company
- 2014: Acquired Hofincons, a consulting and asset management services company
- 2015: Acquired Aravon, an integrated facilities management company
- 2015: Court approval of the scheme of amalgamation of Avon, Magna Infotech and Hofincons with company and filing with the RoC
- 2015: Signed a share purchase agreement to acquire TSQ
- 2016: Listed on NSE and BSE
- 2016: Acquired Randstand Lanka, a staffing and human resources solutions company
- 2016: Acquired balance 51% stake in MFX, an IT infrastructure company
- 2016: Acquired 49% stake in Terrier, entering Manned Guarding and Security Solutions Business
- 2016: Invested in Manipal Integrated Services, niche FM and Food Business focused on Education and Healthcare
- 2016: Acquired majority stake in Inticore, entering into advanced engineering solutions
- 2016: Headcount crosses 1,50,000 with general staffing business crossing the 1,00,000 mile marker
- 2017: Acquired Greenpiece Landscapes
- 2017: Invested in Simpliance, adding technology muscle to Compliance Management Function
- 2017: Acquired 64% stake in Comtel, largest IT Staffing player in Singapore
- 2017: Successfully completed its first Institutional Placement Program & raised Rs. 874 Cr
- 2017: Acquired Stakes in Vedang Cellular Services Private Limited
- 2017: Formed a Joint Venture with Trimax IT Infrastructure and Services Ltd
- 2017: Forayed into the managed services business with Qtek Systems
- 2017: Acquired majority stakes in TATA Business Support Services Limited (TBSS), now called ConneQt Business Solutions
- 2017: Launched Aadhaar-based onboarding tool, POP(Paperless Onboarding Platform) through Heptagon technologies
- 2017: Celebrated 10 year anniversary
- 2018: Acquired Monster (APAC & Gulf) and HCL’s care unit, Touch
- 2019: Acquired 61.35% stake in Allsec Technologies
- 2019: Ranked 177 on ET 500 companies list
- 2019: Ranked 69 on SIA top global Staffing firms
- 2020: Recognized as India’s largest private sector employer
- 2020: Received Great Place to Work Certification
|Parent Organization||Quess Corp Ltd.||Managing Director|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|