About the Company
The Company was incorporated as PSP Projects Private Limited on August 26, 2008, as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956, with the Registrar of Companies, Gujarat at Ahmedabad (the ‘RoC’). The Company was converted into a public limited company pursuant to a special resolution of the Shareholders dated June 30, 2015 and consequently, the name of the Company was changed to PSP Projects Limited and a fresh certificate of incorporation was issued by the RoC on July 10, 2015.
They are a multidisciplinary construction company offering a diversified range of construction and allied services across industrial, institutional, government, government residential and residential projects in India. They provide their services across the construction value chain, ranging from planning and design to construction and post- construction activities to private and public sector enterprises. Historically, they have focused on projects in the Gujarat region. They have completed and continue to undertake construction projects in this region. More recently, they have geographically diversified their portfolio of services and are undertaking or have bid for projects pan India.
Business area of the company
Over the years, they have successfully executed a number of prestigious projects across Gujarat. One of the first major projects that they completed was the construction of the GCS Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre (managed by the Gujarat Cancer Society) in June 2012. Subsequently, they have successfully executed a number of prestigious projects, including, the construction and interior works of Swarnim Sankul 01 and 02 at Gandhinagar, the construction of the Zydus Hospital at Ahmedabad, and various works in relation to the Sabarmati Riverfront Development project at Ahmedabad. Further, they have completed or are currently undertaking projects for a number of reputed customers.
Major Events and Milestones
- 2008: PSP Projects was incorporated in the name of ‘PSP Projects Private Limited’.
- 2009: The Company acquired the business of BPC Projects 2015. The Company was converted from a private limited company to a public limited company and consequently the name of the Company was changed to ‘PSP Projects Limited’.
- 2015: The Company entered into a partnership deed with Gannon Dunkerley & Co. Limited.
- 2016: The Company incorporated PSP Projects Inc. in which the Company has 100% stake, making it their only wholly owned subsidiary.
- 2016: The Company acquired 74% stake in PSP Projects & Proactive Constructions Private Limited.
Awards and accreditations
- 2013: The Company received ISO 9001: 2008 certification from Alcumus ISOQAR for quality management systems.
- 2014: Received certification under the leadership in energy and environment design (LEED) for successfully achieving the green building standards on completion of Swarnin Sankul 01 & 02 by the Indian Green Building Council.
- 2015: The Company received BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 certification from Alcumus ISOQAR for occupational health and safety management.
- 2015: The Company received ISO 14001: 2004 certification from Alcumus ISOQAR for environmental management systems.
- 2016: The Company has received the ‘Excellence in Contractor of the Year – 2016’ award by Gujarat Contractor Association for the year 2015-2016.
- 2016: The Company received an award from Realty Plus for ‘Affordable Housing Project of the Year – 2016 Gujarat’.
- 2016: The Company received an award for ‘Outstanding Performance in Managing Health, Safety and Environment (45th National Safety Week Celebrations 2016)’ from Godrej Properties Limited.
- 2016; The Company received an award for ‘Outstanding Performance in Managing Health, Safety and Environment on Site - Godrej Garden City Phase III’ from Godrej Properties Limited.
- 2017: The Company received a certificate of appreciation for participation in the ‘Vibrant Gujarat Trade Show 2017’ from the Government of Gujarat.
|Parent Organization||PSP Projects Ltd.||Managing Director||Prahaladbhai Shivrambhai Patel|