|Market Cap||4,157 Cr||EPS||10.0||High||347.2|
|Stock P/E||34.2||Net Profit Margin||5.7||Low||340.05|
|Market Cap||4,157 Cr||ROE||18.1%|
|P/B Ratio||5.4||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||52.5||Book Value||63.0|
About the Company
Pricol Limited (formerly known as Premier Instruments & Controls Ltd) commenced its operations in 1975 in Coimbatore, South India in the manufacture of automotive instruments. Committed to leadership and excellence and guided by its core values, Pricol continues its stride as a reputable global brand in the automotive component and products business.
Presently, the company provides leading automobile and industrial brands with precision-engineered technological solutions in various countries with thousands of product variants. Pricol group is powered by strong, dedicated and skilled workforce across many countries which resolutely pursues the mission to be passionate, sustainable, dynamic and evolving.
Business area of the company
The company is engaged in the business of manufacturing and selling of Instrument clusters and other allied automobile components to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and replacement markets.
Product and solutions
By Vehicle segments
- 2 Wheelers
- 3 Wheelers
- Cars and Vans
- Commercial Vehicles
- Off Road Vehicles
- Driver information systems and sensors
- Pumps and allied products
- Wiping systems
Awards and recognitions
- 2015-2016: Plants 3 and 4 win the CII Award
- 2016: Pricol wins third prize in ACMA South Region 8th Kaizen
- 2016: The company’s plant 6, bags Quality Gold Consistency Award
- 2016: Pricol Plant 5 wins at the CII Regional Kaizen Competition
- 2016: Pricol wins the IEI Industry Excellence Award
- 2016: Pricol plant 5 team bags the Golden Bajaj Quality Award
- 2016-17: Pricol wins National Award For Outstanding Industrial Relations
- 2017: Pricol wins the Business Excellence Leader Award
- 2018: Pricol wins Clean India Mission & CSR Activities
History & Milestone
- 1975: Commencement of commercial Production at Plant I. Creation of Trade Mark- PRICOL. (Premier Instruments Coimbatore Limited).
- 1981: Name of company changed to Premier Instruments & Controls Limited from Premier Instruments Coimbatore Limited.
- 1988: Established Plant II at Gurgaon, Which commenced commercial operations from May 1988.
- 1993: Listing in The Stock Exchange, Mumbai and Coimbatore Stock Exchange.
- 1996: Listing in National Stock Exchange, Mumbai.
- 1999: Established Plant III at, Chinnamathampalayam, Coimbatore, which commenced commercial production in September 1999.
- 2004: Name of company changed to Pricol Limited from Premier Instruments & Controls Limited.
- 2004: Plant II Shifted to expanded own premises at Manesar, National Capital Region.
- 2007: Incorporation of PT Pricol Surya, Wholly owned Subsidiary in Indonesia.
- 2008: Production commenced at Plant VI at Pantnagar, Uttarakhand.
- 2011: Incorporation of Pricol Pune Limited, Wholly Owned Subsidiary in Pune.
- 2015: Acquisition of “Melling do Brasil Componentes Automotivos LtdA”, Brazil Subsequently the name was changed to “Pricol do Brasil Componentes Automotivos LtdA”. New logo and a new corporate mission statement for the journey forward
- 2016: 2016 - Amalgamation with Pricol Pune Limited and subsequently renamed to Pricol Limited.
- 2017: Commissioned a state-of-the-art Greenfield manufacturing plant in Pune.
- 2017: Acquisition of PMP Auto Components Pvt. Ltd. a leading global manufacturer of Automotive Wiping systems. Increases manufacturing presence in North America and Europe through this acquisition.
- 2017: Technical Partnership with Kerda Technologies for Oxygen Sensors and ACHR for Fuel Pump Modules.
- 2018: Partnership with Dongguan Shenpeng Electronics Co Limited for Electrical Water Pumps.
- 2020: Pricol has completed the sale of 100% shareholding held by it, in the Wholly Owned Subsidiary Company -- Pricol Espana Sociedad Limitada, Spain, along with its Wholly Owned subsidiary company, Pricol Wiping Systems Czech.
|Parent Organization||Pricol Ltd.||Managing Director||Vikram Mohan|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|