About the Company
Precision Wires India Limited (PWIL) was set up in 1989 for the manufacture of Enamelled Copper Winding Wires. It was promoted by erstwhile Atlas Wires Limited (AWL), Mahendra Mehta, Deepak Mehta and Milan Mehta.
Precision Wires India Limited (PWIL) is the largest manufacturer of Enamelled Copper Winding Wires in India. Our products include Round wire, Rectangular wire, Continuously Transposed Cables and Paper Insulated Copper Conductors. These are widely used by the electrical and electronics industry across the globe. PWIL offers its customers a wide variety of wires and conductors, ranging from fine wire to conductors for large transformers.
The current installed capacity of the company is over 25,000 metric tonnes/annum. This capacity is further being increased with several expansion projects in the pipeline. PWIL has three manufacturing facilities located at Silvassa, Dadra Nagar Haveli and Palej, Gujarat
Rigorous quality measures and controls have ensured the popularity of PWIL’s wires. Precision Wires is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company. These quality controls have helped ensure that over the years, PWIL wires have been synonymous with the best in quality and durability
In recent years, PWIL has been increasingly targeting overseas markets. In the last fiscal year, exports accounted for over 15% of our sales volume.
Product range of the company includes:
- Enamelled Round Winding Wires- PWIL today manufactures a wide range of Enamelled Round Winding Wires for use in electrical machines such as motors, generators, transformers, house hold appliances, auto-electricals, electrical hand tools, refrigeration (hermetic) motors, fans, switchgears, coils and relays, ballasts and etc.
- Rectangular Winding Wires- Enamelled, taped and CTC
- IS, IEC, NEMA, JIS standards for winding wires
- Their plants are certified for Quality Management System ISO 9001:2000/ISO TS 16949:2002
- The company's several products are UL approved.
|Parent Organization||Precision Wires India Ltd.||Managing Director||Milan M Mehta|