About the Company
Poddar Pigments Limited (PPL) was incorporated on November 11, 1991 and obtained a certificate of commencement of business on December 30, 1991 from the Registrar of Companies(ROC) Rajasthan at Jaipur. The company has been promoted by G. S. Poddar and Rajasthan Petro Synthetics Limited.
The company is engaged in the manufacturing Color & Additive Masterbatches for dope dyeing of man- made fibres, various plastic applications and engg. plastics & compounds
The company’s strength comes from the adaptation of proven technology from Europe and state-of-art manufacturing facilities, with production equipment from world leaders like Coperion Werner & Pfleiderer, C.F.Scheer, Brabender, Pallman from Germany.
A highly developed advanced Research & Development facility, manned by professionals, has been set up to extract the best results from sophisticated equipment for quality control and product development. It also houses various facilities to conduct experiments on pilot scale.
Product range of the company includes:
Man made fibres:
Plastics & Packaging
- Additive Masterbatches
- Film & Packaging
- Injection Moulding/Blow, Moulding/Roto Moulding
- Pipe Extrusion
- PET Preforms & Bottles
- Polyester Films
- Carboplus Series
- Butoplus Series
- Nyloplus Series
- Polyplus Series
- 2007- Accredition as an ‘Star House’ for Export by Govt of India. Enhancement of Plant Capacity (8100 MT)
- 2004- Accredition as an ‘EXPORT HOUSE’ by Govt. of India
- 2003- Up-gradation from ISO 9002:1994 to ISO 9001:2000 Certification Masterbatches for Polyester Automotive & outdoor furniture applications.
- 2002 - Enhancement of Plant Capacity (7000 MT/A).
- 2000 - Acquisition of ISO 9002.
- 1999 - Established production of Nylon Masterbatches for Fiber applications. Enhancement of Plant Capacity (3280 MT/A)
- 1997 - Established production of Polyester masterbatches for Fibre and PET Bottle applications.
- 1995- Established production of PP Fiber Grade Masterbatches and PE Masterbatches. Plant Capacity 2400 MT/A. Commencement of production of Masterbatches for BOPP Applications.
|Parent Organization||Poddar Pigments Ltd.||Managing Director||S S Poddar|