About the Company
Punjab National Bank, India’s first Swadeshi Bank, commenced its operations on April 12, 1895 from Lahore. The Bank was established by the spirit of nationalism and was the first bank purely managed by Indians with Indian Capital. The financial year 2019- 20 was significant in view of the announcement of amalgamation of Public sector Banks wherein Oriental Bank of Commerce and United Bank of India amalgamated with Punjab National Bank with effect from April 1, 2020. The Bank’s brand image and trust reposed by its customers have been reflected in growing customer base and rising business graph of the Bank. Bank’s focus has been on qualitative business growth, recovery and arresting fresh slippages. The Bank’s journey towards digitalization continues through constant innovation and upgradation of its existing products and services. The Bank strives to provide hassle free and convenient banking services to several customers. The Bank believes in leveraging technology for delivering best customer experience.
Business area of the company
The bank is one of the premier banking institutions in the country with a long tradition of sound and prudent banking.
Personal (Deposit, Loans, Apply For OTS in NPA Accounts, Insurance, Government Business, Agriculture Banking, Financial Inclusion, Priority Sector)
Corporate (Corporate Loans, EXIM finance, Cash Management Services, Gold Card Scheme for Exporters, Doorstep Banking Services)
International (Schemes / Products / Services, NRI Services, Help Desk For Forex Services, World Travel Card, Foreign Office Details)
Capital Services (Depository Services, Mutual Funds, Merchant Banking, ASBA)
- PNB ONE
- PNB PIHU
- PNB VERIFY
- OTP Based Aadhaar Seeding
- Retail Internet Banking
- Corporate Internet Banking
- PNB Bharat BillPay
- BHIM PNB (UPI)
- Green PIN - Debit Card
- Missed Call Services
- SMS Banking
Subsidiaries of the company
- PNB Gilts Ltd.
- PNB Investment Services Ltd.
- PNB Insurance Broking Pvt. Ltd.
- Punjab National Bank (International) Ltd.
- Druk PNB Bank Ltd
- FICCI Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2013-14
- PNB Conferred With Appreciation Certificate
- RBI Rajbhasha Award 2014-15
- Assocham Social Banking Exellence Award 2015
- Golden Peacock National Training Award 2016
- Rajbhasha Kirti Award 2017-18
- Aadhar Excellence Award
- NSDL Star Performer Awards 2018
- Best State Nodal Bank Award 2018-19
- Digital Payments Award 2018-19
- IBA Banking Technology Awards 2019
- Top Rankers Excellence Award
- EASE Reforms Excellency Award
- PNB Wins Governance Now BFSI Awards 2019
- BFSI Digital Innovation Awards 2019
- Rajbhasha Kirti Award 2019
- Bank Of The Year Award 2019
- PNB Wins SCOPE CCE Award 2019
- PNB Won IBA Banking Technology Awards 2020
|Parent Organization||Punjab National Bank||Managing Director||Atul Kumar Goel|