Pharmaceuticals & Drugs
|Market Cap||10 Cr||EPS||-25.6||High||2.9|
|Stock P/E||0.0||Net Profit Margin||1.3K||Low||2.7|
|Market Cap||10 Cr||ROE||6.1%|
|P/B Ratio||-0.0||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||40.0||Book Value||-278.9|
About the Company
Established in the year 1983, Parenteral Drugs has dedicated itself to the manufacturing of the best quality vital life saving drug at the lowest possible cost. Over the years, its path breaking innovation has led not only to lower costs but better quality as well because PDPL firmly believes that better quality dose not necessarily mean higher price, it can also be achieved by indigenous techniques and innovative technologies.
Commencing with production of I.V. fluids in polypropylene bottles for the first time ever, as against glass, PDPL has followed up the success in creating single use disposable eye drop It is now set to bring dialysis within the reach of the common man with its innovatively and indigenously made CAPD kits . The company went for a successful public issue in 1994. Using money merely as means to achieve an end, the company has very judiciously applied it to shape out to a reality from the blue print of the dreams of carefully identified areas of potent niche activities. A cost-effective technology at work is evident in every area of its varied production processes. In fact this is one of the rare companies which showcases the use of most modern state-of-the-art technologies co-existing in harmonious synergy with the labor intensive technologies and retained in larger societal interests.
Parenteral Drugs (India) believes in appropriate and systematic methods and observes highest standard in letter and spirit. Parenteral Drugs (India)’s quality standards are truly high. The company follows a stringent quality control policy, indeed takes quality control measures at every stage of the manufacturing process. The quality assurance department has a well equipped laboratory with most modern testing instrument. The quality policy has resulted in company being conferred upon the ISO 9001:2000 and WHO GMP certification by international bodies. Not just to the products at PDPL quality is pertinent to to every aspect pre-delivery service, delivery and post delivery service. It is a part of the people's attitude in every step from administration production to distribution.
PDPL is the pioneer company making 400 mg Ciprofloxacin infusion in 200 ml with 5% dextose. The I.V. fluids are packed in size ranging from 100 ml to 3 litre and dialysis solution up to 10 litres water for injection is manufactured with the help of hi-tech From-Fill-seal machine ranging from 1 ml to 10 ml.
Products manufactured by the company includes:
Solid and liquid orals
- ANTIBIOTICS AND ANTIBACTERIAL
- ANALGESICS ANTI-INFLAMMATORY
- MULTIVITAMINS AND MINERALS
- MUSCLE RELAXANT
- COUGH SYRUP
- Appetite Enhancer
1. IV Fluids
- Energy replenisher
- Irrigation solution
- Osmotic diuretic
- Dialysis solution
2. Eye/ear drops
- Cigram Drops
- Gentate Drops
- Gentate - B Drops
- Ocuroid Drops
- Flufen Eye Drops
- Ikleen Eye Drops
- The International Gold Awards.
- The Udyog Ratna.
- The company has recently achieved a major break-through in designing CAPD kits for patients with terminal renal failure.
- Introduction of Ciprofloxacin 400 mg infusion in 200 ml with 5% Dextrose for the first time in our country.
- 1975- Founds Prem Pharmaceuticals (Leader in glass-filled I.V. fluids)
- 1983- Establishes PDPL (Pioneering Leader in Polypropylene-filled I.V.fluids).
- 1994- Successful public issue.
- 1996-Launched First single Use Eye/Ear drop Dispensers using FFS technology
- 1997- Establishes Royal Crystal Pvt. Ltd. [now Diamond Crystal-The only one to make full lead Crystal Glassware in India]
- 1998- Launched branded products in Tablets/Capsules/Liquids Orals/I.V.
- 1998-Establishes Punjab Formulations.
- 2001-Launched CAPD-the dialysis kit that's affordable by common man and is superior to the import one.
|Parent Organization||Parenteral Drugs (India) Ltd.||Managing Director||Vinod Kumar Gupta|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|