Four Soft Limited (4S) was founded in 1999, by Srikanth Palem, a graduate from Stanford University.The company has its headquarters and global development centre at Hyderabad in India. 4S is the leading provider of software products for transportation, logistics, freight forwarding and supply-chain management. The company’s products for the transportation and logistics industry include eTrans, iLogistics, eSupply and eTrans SME.The company’s unit at Hyderabad has been registered as a 100-per cent export-oriented unit under the Software Technology Park Scheme of the Government of India.
Four Soft is one of the world's largest transportation and logistics software products company providing innovative and integrated enterprise solutions ensuring customer satisfaction. Four Soft software engineers are providing solutions to enterprises across the SCM market place. Four Soft is head quartered in Hyderabad, India and has 10 development centres across the globe to cater to large clientele. The company's headquarter is registered as 100% export oriented unit under the Software Technology Park (STP) scheme of Govt of India. Four Soft is a Public Limited Company since April 2003 and has been registered in India's top stock exchanges - NSE and BSE. With ISO 9001:2000 certification, SEI-CMMi quality initiatives and excellent development teams, Four Soft has been successfully empowering its customers with innovative end-to-end technology solutions.
The Four Soft portfolio of products comprises logistics software solutions for freight forwarders, NVOCCs, customs brokers, container freight stations, ships agents, warehouses, cartage, trucking and 3PL / 4PL companies. Four Soft currently has 300 customers with 50,000 plus users in across 120 countries.
Leveraging its world-class product delivery capabilities, technological talent, domain expertise and strategic partnerships with major vendors and growing client base, Four Soft has become a key player in the global IT SCM market.
Four Soft has consistently demonstrated its commitment to developing cost-effective, quality applications by adhering to strict time-lines. This has enabled Four Soft to work with some of the Fortune 200 / 500 / 1000 companies as their technology “Partner of Choice” on a continuous basis.
4S has recently set up a technology centre in Pune, India.The company has wholly owned subsidiaries in the UK, the Netherlands, USA, Singapore, Malaysia and Japan.The company has its sales and support offices located across Asia, Europe and North America. Its customers include major companies such as DHL, Eagle Global Logistics, Kuehne & Nagel, Schenker, PWC Logistics, Panasonic Logistics, UTI, Geodis, Frans Maas Europe, Franklin Distilleries and Geodis.
Products and services offered by the company :
- 4S-etrans - 4S-etrans is designed and developed on modern J2EE technology, 4S eTrans is a multi modal transport management system with built in accounting and external interfaces, to meet and exceed the present day requirements and the future challenges of the International freight forwarding community.
- 4S-Visilog - 4S-Visilog is a web based Supply Chain Execution (SCE) Engine built on modern J2EE platform which is designed to meet the growing demands for dedicated supply chain support of the global distribution and trading fraternity, 4S Visilog is based on the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR), the cross industry standard for supply chain management. 4S Visilog seamlessly integrates relationships, resources and processes in customer's value chain, thus providing the foundation for end to end visibility.
- 4S-i-shipping - 4S-i-shipping is a web-enabled international shipping solution for Liner Shipping and Agency operations. Targeted for Liner Shipping companies and their agents and NVOCC operators, 4S iShippingpacks a punch with features to suit the requirements of single or multi principal operations, covering all types of ocean freight operations including FCL, LCL, RO/RO, break-bulk & project cargo as well as inland haulage, equipment handling & feeder operations. With sales & marketing to event management & alert functions and financial accounting modules, 4S iShipping is the company's today’s solution for tomorrow’s requirements.
- 4S-eCustoms - 4S-eCustoms is an anytime, anywhere global customs compliance solution, with plug and play modules for different countries, designed to work in a multicultural, multilingual environment, as one package with interface capabilities with all Four Soft enterprise products and other standard ERP applications. 4S eCustoms exemplifies 4S's value chain integration proposition, with seamlessly integration possibilities with multiple ERP applications. With native browser access and a generic third party interface, 4S eCustoms is a highly interactive and cost effective solution for the International Freight Forwarding and Customs Brokerage community.
- 4SeLog - 4SeLog is a web based, multi location, Warehouse Management System (WMS) which integrates supply, fulfillment and partner collaboration into one enterprise service platform. 4S eLog provides increased end-to- end visibility and value chain integration meeting operational, financial and customer service requirements. With real time data for informed decision making and increased inventory accuracy, 4S eLog also transforms into a powerful customer service tool in the hands of the modern day warehouse manager.
- 4SePOMS - 4SePOMS is designed and developed on modern technology with an absolute flexible architecture supporting infinite integration capabilities. 4S ePOMS is an order management system, linking business partners & associates as well as service providers & customers, all in one go, thus providing with end to end visibility of the entire value chain. With features that lets customers plan, execute, control and be alerted on all the events in the automated work flow process and an any time any where Track and Trace option, 4S ePOMS offers endless possibilities. Being a web based application with native browser interface and multi lingual support, 4S ePOMS also doubles up as command and control centre for global logistics operations.
- 4SeTrans SME - 4SeTrans SME is a powerful internationally acclaimed standardized system for the logistics providers. It provides the logistics industry with a flexible and complete software solution to manage business efficiently, increase productivity and improve the overall service to their customers.
- 4S-iFreight - 4S-iFreight is a fully integrated, modular, multi-modal logistics suite covering air, land and sea freight operations and can operate with either single or multi modal operations. The system works around a central database with browser access allowing remote users to connect via WAN, LAN, intranet or internet.
- 4S-iLogistics - 4S-iLogistics has been designed as multinational system, which is built on IBM iSeries architecture, having all the features required to be capable of being implemented in global organizations on a worldwide basis. It is a powerful application software package, providing the total solution for a wide range of areas within the Freight and Logistics business.
Services offered by the company
- Legacy Services
- SCM Services
- Outsourced Product Development
- BPO Services
- 1999- Four Soft (Four Soft) was established, initially as Four Soft Private Ltd., at Hyderabad in the State of Andhra Pradesh ( India) by Mr. Palem Srikanth, with an objective to build the enterprise software / IT solutions in supply chain process management using advanced web technologies.
- 2000- Four Soft's unit at Hitec City, Hyderabad is registered as 100% Export Oriented Unit under Software Technology Park scheme of the Govt. of India.
- 2001- Four Soft has set-up a wholly owned subsidiary Four Soft LLC, San Francisco (USA), to support implementation of products in the USA.
- 2003- Four Soft was converted into a Public Limited Company with listings on India's top stock exchanges - NSE and BSE.
- 2004- Achieved ISO 9001:2000 certification by BVQI.Acquired Cargo Mate International, a Netherlands based premier transportation and freight forwarding software solutions company.
- 2005- Acquired Comex Frontier Pte Ltd, a Singapore based software solutions provider and MY Comex Sdn Bhd, a Malaysian eCommerce solutions provider for logistics.Acquired DCS Transportation and Logistics Solutions division, a UK headquartered transport & logistics software solutions major, with operations in UK, The Netherlands, US, France & Germany.
- 2006 -Sets up a wholly owned subsidiary Four Soft Japan KK to support implementation of products in Japan.Acquired FWL Technologies, UK, a freight and shipping software business through wholly owned step subsidiary Four Soft UK Ltd.Acquired Transaxiom Holding A/S, a Denmark based company head quartered in Denmark with regional offices in Australia, UK, USA and Hong Kong.
- 2007- Global Institute of logistics, New York appoints Mr.Palem Srikanth - Chairman, Managing Director & CEO, Four Soft on its advisory board.
- 2008- Four Soft presently has global footprint in more than 10 countries across the globe with 379 customer installations and more than 53,000 users. The company currently employs more than 800, including 300 plus foreign nationals.
- Four Soft LLC
- Four Soft Japan KK
- Four Soft European Union (EU)
- Four Soft Netherlands
- ISO 9001:2000 certification by BVQI.