About the Company
Palred Technologies Limited (formerly Four Soft Limited) was founded in 1999, by Srikanth Palem, a graduate from Stanford University. The name of the company has been changed to Palred Technologies Limited from Four Soft Limited in 2014.
Currently, the company has three subsidiaries, Palred Electronics Private Limited (formerly known as Palred Online Technologies Private Limited), Palred Technology Services Private Limited and Palred Retail Private limited.
Palred Group aims to become a market leader in various products of Consumer Electronics business in India. It aims to achieve this unique position by combination of factors like: (i) Creation of Innovative Products that are geared towards customer needs and that can be produced economically; (ii) Focus on enhancing customer benefit in terms of products and services as well as on close consumer contact; (iii) Proactive identification of future needs and technical applications; (iv) High value addition through combination of technology, systems & processes; (v) Simplification of a complex business involving continuously changing products and thousands of stock keeping units (SKU)/items; (vi) End-to-end integration and implementation of Systems, Processes and Automation for eficient and scalable operations; (vii) High quality Products backed by warranty; and (viii) Steady and continuous development of brand (PTron).
Started in 2014, PTron was conceptualized as an electronic and mobile accessories brand owned by Palred Electronics Private Limited, which is a subsidiary of Palred Technologies Ltd, a public-listed company on BSE and NSE since 2004.
PTron offers a bouquet of mobile accessories products to meet the needs of its consumers. PTron offers products like Bluetooth headsets, portable Bluetooth speakers, wired headsets, chargers and cables, smart watches, networking products and many more. PTron’s strength lies in its wide range of products whose quality is backed by warranty but offers them at competitive prices in the branded accessories category for the mid-market.
Business area of the company
The company is engaged in the business of E commerce. Moreover, the Group is primarily engaged into trading in mobiles, electronic products, fashion accessories and providing related services.
Palred Electronics Private Limited (PEP): Palred Electronics Pvt Ltd (PEP) owns Consumer Electronics brand, pTron. Bridging the gap between technology & people, pTron is committed to being a trendsetter in budget segment lifestyle gadgets to meet the growing needs of new-age consumers. With cutting-edge technologies & best in class features, pTron is known to offer mobile & digital lifestyle products that are engineering feats in the given price segment. pTron has emerged as a leading maker of wireless audio & digital lifestyle accessories.
Palred Technology Services Private Limited (PTS): PTS offers a bouquet of Products through its brand “Xmate” that is exclusively available on Amazon.in. Xmate Sells products like Bluetooth headsets, Bluetooth speakers, wired headsets, chargers and cables, Computer Accessories, Cameras & Camera Accessories etc. The brand faced many challenges during last few years because of high advertisement costs and competition from other big brands. The Ccmpany was not able to achieve desired growth and it continues to make losses. Hence, the Company has decided to exit “Xmate” brand business.
Palred Retail Private Limited (PRP): Palred Retail Private Limited owns ecommerce website, ptron. in and www.LatestOne.com that specialize in selling of tech and mobile accessories such as Bluetooth speakers and headsets, cables, power banks, headsets, smart watches, fashion accessories etc.
History & Milestones
- 1999: Four Soft (Four Soft) was established, initially as Four Soft Private Ltd., at Hyderabad in the State of Andhra Pradesh ( India) by Mr. Palem Srikanth, with an objective to build the enterprise software / IT solutions in supply chain process management using advanced web technologies.
- 2000: Four Soft's unit at Hitec City, Hyderabad is registered as 100% Export Oriented Unit under Software Technology Park scheme of the Govt. of India.
- 2001: Four Soft has set-up a wholly owned subsidiary Four Soft LLC, San Francisco (USA), to support implementation of products in the USA.
- 2003: Four Soft was converted into a Public Limited Company with listings on India's top stock exchanges - NSE and BSE.
- 2004: Achieved ISO 9001:2000 certification by BVQI.Acquired Cargo Mate International, a Netherlands based premier transportation and freight forwarding software solutions company.
- 2005: Acquired Comex Frontier Pte Ltd, a Singapore based software solutions provider and MY Comex Sdn Bhd, a Malaysian eCommerce solutions provider for logistics.Acquired DCS Transportation and Logistics Solutions division, a UK headquartered transport & logistics software solutions major, with operations in UK, The Netherlands, US, France & Germany.
- 2006: Sets up a wholly owned subsidiary Four Soft Japan KK to support implementation of products in Japan.Acquired FWL Technologies, UK, a freight and shipping software business through wholly owned step subsidiary Four Soft UK Ltd.Acquired Transaxiom Holding A/S, a Denmark based company head quartered in Denmark with regional offices in Australia, UK, USA and Hong Kong.
- 2007: Global Institute of logistics, New York appoints Mr.Palem Srikanth - Chairman, Managing Director & CEO, Four Soft on its advisory board.
- 2008: Four Soft presently has global footprint in more than 10 countries across the globe with 379 customer installations and more than 53,000 users. The company currently employs more than 800, including 300 plus foreign nationals.
- 2009: Four Soft signed a contract with Flyjac Logistics Pvt Ltd (Flyjac), Mumbai, for implementation of its purchase order management software - 4S ePOMS - across Flyjac’s multiple locations and its agents located around the globe.
- 2010: Four Soft has signed new deal with Alba wheels.
- 2011: Four Soft Signed Significant Contract with Vantec Corporation.
- 2011: Four Soft signed new deal with Logistics Dynamic Corporation, Mexico.
- 2012: Four Soft Bagged Award for Talent Management at India's Best Employer Branding Awards. Also, the company signed Significant Contract with Flowerport Logistics BV.
- 2013: The company launched freight optimization & lsquo, 4Se Planner & rsquo.
- 2014: Palred Technologies Limited has invested in Equity Shares of Palred Online Technologies Private Limited (POTPL) for acquisition of 74% of equity share capital, consequent to which POTPL is subsidiary of the Company.
- 2014: The Company has changed its name to Palred Technologies Ltd. from from Four Soft Ltd.
- 2015: Palred Technologies has acquired 74% stake in Palred IT Services Limited, consequent to which, the Palred IT Services is a subsidiary of the Company.
- 2016: Palred Technologies Ltd. launched almost 200 different headsets in various colors and designs in an attractive price range of Rs 599 - Rs 1499.
- 2018: PTron Launches Spunk- The Pocket Friendly Smart True Wireless Stereo Earbuds.
- 2018: PTron Launched ‘Musicbot’ Bluetooth Speaker.
- 2019: PTron Launches Tangent Pro- The Flexible Neckband Bluetooth Earphones.
- 2022: Palred Technologies’ arm’s PTron expands smartwatch & TWS range with new premium models.
- 2022: Palred Technologies’ arm’s PTron launches mini Wireless Speaker & Sports TWS.
|Parent Organisation||Palred Technologies Ltd.||Managing Director||Palem Supriya Reddy|