Mining & Minerals
|Market Cap||42,171 Cr||EPS||19.8||High||145.05|
|Stock P/E||7.3||Net Profit Margin||30.8||Low||141.1|
|Market Cap||42,171 Cr||ROE||27.3%|
|P/B Ratio||1.7||Dividend Yield||4.6%|
|Industry P/E||7.0||Book Value||82.9|
About the Company
NMDC is a Navratna PSE under Ministry of Steel, Govt. of India is the single largest producer of iron ore in India owns and operates highly merchandized iron ore mines in CG & Karnataka. NMDC is considered to be one of the low-cost producers of iron ore in the world. It also operates the only merchandized diamond mine in India at Panna, MP. The company is diversifying into steel making and has undertaken several capital intensive projects to modernise and increase capacities to retain its domestic leadership and has also forayed overseas successfully.
Business area of the company
NMDC is engaged in mining of iron ore which is crucial for the steel industry. The core business of our operations produces mineral resources, jobs and infrastructure. The resources company develop create a global value chain that includes exploration, development, extraction, processing, transportation, marketing and logistics, through which company generate economic value.
- Iron Ore
- Baila ROM
- Baila lump
- DR CLO
- Baila Fine
- Doni lump
- Kumaraswamy Lump
- 10-20 mm sized Kumaraswamy Lump
- Doni Fines
- Kumaraswamy Fine
- NMDC wins the Golden Peacock Corporate Ethics Award 2017.
- NMDC Conferred with ET Now CSR Leadership Award in 2018
- NMDC bags the prestigious S&P PLATTS Global Metals Award 2018 under CSR category.
- NMDC received Best Financial Performing PSE Award in 2018
- NMDC Awarded as Best PSE for Implementation of Rajbhasha
- NMDC Bagged prestigious Renewable Energy Award on September 10, 2018
- NMDC Wins Top Accolades at 9th PRCI Excellence Awards 2019
- Shri P.K. Satpathy, Director (Production), NMDC Ltd felicitated as best Director on May 13, 2019
- NMDC bags prestigious standing conference of public enterprises (scope) Excellence Award on August 3, 2019.
- NMDC - Best Supporting Organization to Quality Circle Movement
- NMDC Received coveted ‘Rajbhasha Kirti’ Award
- NMDC Receives Five Prestigious PRSI Awards on December 16, 2019
- NMDC has bagged Eight Corporate communication Excellence Awards 2020 in a grand ceremony organised during the 14th global communication conclave by Public Relations Council of India (PRCI) at Bangalore.
|Parent Organization||NMDC Ltd.||Managing Director||Amitava Mukherjee|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|