Hospital & Healthcare Services
|Market Cap||17,666 Cr||EPS||13.0||High||874.85|
|Stock P/E||66.5||Net Profit Margin||14.2||Low||852.1|
|Market Cap||17,666 Cr||ROE||27.0%|
|P/B Ratio||12.0||Dividend Yield||0.3%|
|Industry P/E||78.8||Book Value||71.9|
About the Company
Narayana Hrudayalaya Limited was incorporated on July 19, 2000 under the Companies Act, 1956. The Company, headquartered in Bengaluru is engaged in providing economical healthcare services. The Company was rebranded as ‘Narayana Health’ in 2013. It has a network of multispecialty and superspeciality hospitals spread across multiple locations.
The company was founded by its Promoter Devi Prasad Shetty, who has over 30 years of medical experience, including as a cardiac surgeon. The company is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a national network of hospitals in India with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in western and central India. The company’s ‘Narayana Health’ brand is strongly associated with its mission to deliver high quality and affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging its economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model.
Business area of the company
The company owns and operates certain hospitals and also enters into management agreements with hospitals under which the Company acquires the operating control of the hospitals.
Products and Services
- Anaesthesia & Critical Care
- Blood Bank
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Breast Cancer
- Cardiac Surgery - Adult
- Cardiology - Adult
- Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
- Cranio-Maxillo Facial Surgery
- Dental Sciences
- Dermatology and Cosmetology
- Developmental Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Gastroenterology - Medical
- Gastroenterology - Surgical
- Gastrointestinal Oncology
- General Surgery
- Gynaecology - Oncology
- Haemato Oncology
- Head & Neck Surgery - Oncology
- Heart Transplant
- Infectious Diseases
- Integrative Oncology
- Internal Medicine
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Transplant - Adult
- Liver Transplant & HPB Surgery
- Medical Oncology
- NICU & PICU
- Nuclear Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Ortho - Oncology
- Pain & Palliation - Oncology
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- Plastic Surgery
- Psychiatry & Clinical Psychology
- Radiation Oncology
- Reproductive Medicine
- Robotic Surgery
- Speech And Swallow Rehabilitation
- Spine Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Thoracic Surgery
- Uro - Oncology
- Vascular Surgery
- Awarded as the Best Single Speciality Hospital - Cardiology at 'India Healthcare Awards 2010'
- A proud recipient of the “India Shining Star CSR Award' for the exceptional CSR work in the health sector
- FICCI Health Care Excellence Award
- Frost and Sullivan India Healthcare Excellence Awards
- Financial Times Arcelor Mittal Boldness in Business Awards
- Inc. India Innovative 100 Award
- Narayana health was recognised among world’s top 50 ‘BCG Local Dynamos 2014’ for its exceptional operational efforts.
- Gold Award winner in Customer Service by Asian Hospital Management Awards
- Winner of ABP News Brand Excellence Award 2014
- Identified for its exceptional work in the department of cardiology, NICS has been named the Best Single Specialty Hospital in India, Cardiology in the CNBC TV 18 & ICICI Lombard India Healthcare Award 2015-16
- Recognized for its technology enabled innovative primary healthcare services to people living in resource deprived locations in India, Narayana Health has been awarded Public Health Champion Award by WHO India under the category of Innovation
- NH receives the Healthcare Leadership Awards by Stars of the Industry Group in 2 categories; Outstanding Achievement Awards Healthcare - Social Cause, Healthcare & Social Care Support Award
- Health Brand of the Year - Healthcare - India Health & Wellness Awards
- Quality beyond Accreditation for NH Jaipur at the Global Conclave of Association of Health Care Providers India (AHPI)
- Narayana Health was recognized as one of the Best Asian Healthcare Brands by the Economic Times, for its immense contributions & unique initiatives to improve the healthcare industry.
- Best Cardiac Science Institute of the Year
- Narayana Superspeciality Hospital Howrah was recognized as the Best Superspeciality Hospital of the Year (Oncology) at the International Healthcare Awards 2017 - country's most authoritative Summit & Awards for the healthcare industry.
- Narayana Health won the Silver in Reproductive and Sexual Health Category at India Health & Wellness Summit and Awards.
- Narayana Health listed in Fortune India 500
- CSR Excellence in Healthcare
- 2000: Commenced operations from NICS in Bengaluru
- 2008: The company entered into an investment agreement with the investor Selling Shareholders for the purpose of subscription by the investor Selling Shareholders to 75,414 Equity Shares of Rs 10 each of the company (in the aggregate) for a purchase price of Rs 53,040.55 (approximately) per share, including share premium of Rs 53,030.55 (approximately) per share.
- 2014: Acquired AHDL.
- 2014: Acquired the Jubilant Kalpataru Hospital, Barasat, West Bengal.
- 2014: The company entered into a securities subscription agreement with CDC Group and CDC IOL for subscription to its equity shares and OCDs aggregating to around Rs 300 crore.
- 2015: Obtained JCI accreditation for HCCI's multispecialty hospital in Cayman Islands.
- 2018: Narayana Health City Launches ‘Senior Citizen’s Privilege Card’
- 2018: Narayana Superspeciality Hospital empaneled with CGHS & NHPC
- 2019: Narayana Health Guwahati opens Day care dialysis center.
- 2019: Narayana Multispeciality Hospital Launches A Comprehensive Weight Loss Clinic : 1st In Mysore
- 2019-20: SRCC Children’s Hospital, Mumbai completed 1,000 paediatric cardiac surgeries since its inception strengthening facility’s position as a top-notch medical destination for paediatric treatment
- 2019-20: Foundation stone laid for setting up a comprehensive Radiation Centre at Health City Cayman Islands
- 2019-20: Company signed a 3-year contract to deploy and manage NH’s Proprietary Data Intelligence Platform - MEDHA for a PanIndia Hospital Group
|Parent Organization||Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd.||Managing Director||Emmanuel Rupert|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|