Construction - Real Estate
|Market Cap||5,774 Cr||EPS||0.9||High||33.25|
|Stock P/E||37.2||Net Profit Margin||3.3||Low||31.7|
NBCC (India) Price chart
|Market Cap||5,774 Cr||ROE||14.0%|
|P/B Ratio||3.2||Dividend Yield||1.6%|
|Industry P/E||103.9||Book Value||10.1|
About the Company
National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) was incorporated in November 1960 as a wholly owned Government of India undertaking under the erstwhile Ministry of Works, Housing & Supply, which is now known as the Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD). As of the date, the President of India acting through the MoUD, GoI holds 100% of equity share capital of the company.
NBCC (India) with its Headquarter in Delhi, today, holds the status of Navratna CPSE, and has emerged as the undisputed leader in the Construction Sector on the back of its capabilities, innovative approach, adherence to highest standard of quality, timely delivery and a dedicated workforce. With huge Market Capitalisation, NBCC is listed with both the Indian Stock Exchanges namely, National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Business area of the company
NBCC’s areas of operation encompass three Primary Segments namely:
- Project Management Consultancy (PMC): Executing landmark projects in diversified sectors as also Redevelopment Projects for Government.
- Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC): Working in a niche market and constructing Chimneys, Cooling Towers for Power Sector.
- Real Estate Development: Developing Residential and Commercial inventories for Governments and the Public at large
- Indian Buildings Congress (IBC) Awards for Excellence in Built Environment 2012-13
- Commendation Certificate awarded for Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA), Manesar, Haryana
- Golden Peacock Award 2013 in Occupational Health & Safety
- Indian Green Building Council Award 2013
- The Special Jury Governance Now PSU Awards 2013
- Engineering Watch Jury Choice Award for Operation Excellence and Special Mention Awards 2013
- The Super Boss of the Year Award 2013- Star Group
- Real Estate Company of the Year Award 2013 for Outstanding Contribution in Infrastructure.
- Golden Peacock Occupational Health & Safety Awards 2013 by Institute of Directors (IOD)
- IGBC Award 2013 by Confederation of Indian Industry
- Real Estate Awards 2013 by World Wide Achievers
- Largest Green Complex awarded IGBC Silver Rating
- CIDC Vishwakarma Awards 2014
- Dalal Street PSU Award 2015 - “Best Wealth Creator Amongst Listed PSEs Award”
- The Swachh Bharat Ratna Award – 2015
- CIDC Vishwakarma Awards 2015
- The Best Stall Award at UCCI Expo -2015
- India Public Sector Enterprises Award
- Construction World Global Awards 2014
- Real Estate Awards 2014
- SCOPE Felicitation for attaining Navratna Status
- Dun & Bradstreet Infra Awards 2014
- Golden Peacock Award 2014 for Excellence in Corporate Governance
- Golden Global Achievers Award 2014
- NAREDCO National Real Estate Awards 2014
- Arch of Excellence Award 2014
- World Business leader Award at the BIZZ 2016 by World Confederation of Business.
- Gold Award in construction Sector at 15th Annual Greentech Safety Award 2016.
- Golden Peacock Business Excellence Award 2016 by Institute of Directors (IOD)
- Governance Now PSU Awards 2015
- Gold Trophy Award for its Pavilion- Smart Hub at IITF 2015.
- Excellence in Built Environment 2014-15 by the Indian Buildings Congress for the National Museum for Indian Cinema (NMIC), Mumbai
- The Dun & Bradstreet PSU Awards 2016 under the 'Contract and Construction Services Sector category.
- Hindustan Ratna PSU Award 2017 conferred upon NBCC (India) Ltd. under the category “Excellence in Innovation” by Hindustan Times Media on April 12, 2017 in New Delhi.
- Construction Times Builders Award 2017 conferred upon NBCC by Construction Times Magazine on May 23, 2017 in Mumbai.
- HR Corporate Award 2017-18 was conferred upon NBCC (India) Limited by Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE) on June 05, 2017 in Hyderabad.
- CII Industrial Innovation Award 2017, one of the most coveted Innovation Awards in India was conferred upon NBCC (India) Ltd. under the category “Most Innovative Company of the Year” by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) on October 24, 2017 in New Delhi.
- IEI Industry Excellence Award conferred upon NBCC under the category “Engineering Services and Consultancy” by Institution of Engineers (India) on December 21, 2017 in Chennai
- Global Safety Award 2019 was conferred upon NBCC for constructing the state-of-art Central Information Commission (CIC) office building in Delhi.
- Top Rankers Excellence Award was conferred upon NBCC for Organizational Excellence for its overall performance.
- North India Best Employer Brand Award 2018 was conferred upon NBCC by Employer Branding Institute in Delhi.
- Organisational Excellence Award 2018 was conferred upon NBCC by Project Management Associates (PMA) for innovation, planning, performance excellence and outstanding leadership at various organizational levels.
- Dun & Bradstreet (D& B) PSU Award 2018 was conferred upon NBCC under the category “Contract, Construction & Technical Consultancy Services”.
- Dainik Jagran CSR Award 2019 was conferred upon NBCC for working on principles of environment conservation and incorporating green initiative in its projects.
- Achievement Award for Best Construction Project was bestowed upon NBCC for constructing the office building of the Central Information Commission and Dr. Ambedkar International Centre, in New Delhi.
- NBCC (India) Ltd. has been conferred the 19th Annual Greentech Environment Award 2019 in July 2019, for Central Information Commission (CIC) Building Project implemented by NBCC.
- NBCC received IGBC GREEN BUILDING PLATINUM RATING for SPG Project Dwarka Delhi, on September 27, 2019.
- NBCC Recognized for Excellence in Training & Development and presented ‘Best in Class for Training & Development’ by the Congress in recognition of its outstanding contribution in Training & Development of Human Resources and in the growth of the Company under various business verticals.
- For Outstanding Achievement in HR Management, NBCC has been conferred Apex India HR Excellence Award 2019 for Training Excellence by Apex India Foundation.
- 1960: Incorporation
- 1977: Footprints in overseas market
- 1988: Diversified into real estate sector
- 2008: Became debt free
- 2012: Launched IPO & accorded miniratna status
- 2014: Accorded Navratna Status & First Subsidiary NSL
- 2018: All time high orderbook
- 2020: NBCC (India) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) for development of various land parcels in the national capital.
- 2020: NBCC gets NCLT’s nod to acquire Jaypee Infratech
|Parent Organization||NBCC (India) Ltd.||Managing Director||Pawan Kumar Gupta|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|