About the Company
Moldtek Plastics is the leader in manufacturing of plastic packaging products including pails. It specializes in both standard and made-to-order packaging solutions for leading brands of paints, lubricants, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, FMCGs, etc.
Moldtek is the only one-stop-shop in India to produce injection and blow moulded container pails, PET bottles and jars under one roof. It believes that innovation is the key to better products and more cost-effective solutions. The company constantly updates and uses the latest mould and tool design concepts, but still continues to rely on its years of experience in this field.
The company is ISO 9001:2000 certified with an unerring focus on online quality control and GMP practices. Its new thrust area of activity is to provide innovative packaging solutions for the pharma, cosmetic and food products segments. It leaves no stone unturned in its quest for perfection in quality standards and design innovations.
The company’s in-house tool room is its USP. Equipped with 3D CNC Mikron (Swiss-make) machines and supported by the latest CAD/CAM facilities, its tool room enables it to design and manufacture moulds in fraction of the time taken by any other commercial tool room. This also translates into reduction of mould costs by as much as 50%, shorter lead-time, boosting output and achieving a rapid product development.
- Variety of containers for pharma and cosmetic products including 60, 100,170 and 200ml bottles.
- Child resistant caps and bottles.
- Flip-top tablet packs/tube type pharma packs, closures and caps.
- Blow-molded shampoo and medicine packs for Himalaya Drug Company, Pantene shampoo bottles for P&G.
- Injection-molded, 750ml to 50 litre plastic conipails (with inj-mould or external spouts), for packing lubes, greases, chemicals, paints, bulk drugs, inks, synthetic adhesives, etc.
- 35 and 50 litre bulk packs for chemicals, agro and other applications.
|Parent Organisation||Mold-Tek Packaging Ltd.||Managing Director||J Lakshmana Rao|