About the Company
Mold-Tek Technologies was started in 1986 by two entrepreneurs J. Laxman Rao, a Gold Medallist Civil Engineer and MBA and A. Subramanyam, a graduate Mechanical Engineer. Mold-Tek has a team of well-experienced and professionally qualified senior management with proven track record.
Mold-Tek Technologies, belonging to $ 40 million ‘Mold-Tek’ Group company, is a leader in offshore engineering services. Located in Hyderabad, India, Mold-Tek provides complex engineering services in civil & mechanical engineering for its clients in USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, GULF & EUROPE.
Currently it has more than 200 designing and detailing engineers providing various structural engineering services to their US and Canadian clients.
Mold-Tek has acquired two American detailing firms - Crossroads Detailing Inc., Farmersburg, Indiana and RMM Global, Inc. State of Indiana.
Services offered by the company:
- Conventional Steel Structures-SDS/2 and Tekla Conventional Steel Structures-SDS/2 and Tekla
- Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings
- Pre-Cast Concrete structures
- Residential Buildings Infrastructure
- Rebar Services
- Miscellaneous Steel Detailing
- First engineering services company to get ISO 9001 : 2008 Certification from Bureau Veritas
- Accreted company of ANAB
|Parent Organization||Mold-Tek Technologies Ltd.||Managing Director||J Lakshmana Rao|