|Market Cap||8,687 Cr||EPS||10.4||High||59.05|
|Stock P/E||5.6||Net Profit Margin||1.9||Low||55.8|
|Market Cap||8,687 Cr||ROE||8.0%|
|P/B Ratio||6.2||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||94.5||Book Value||9.4|
About the Company
MMTC Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSE) was incorporated in 1963 and is one of the largest International trading companies in the country. It is the first Central Public Sector Enterprise to be accorded the status of ‘FIVE STAR EXPORT HOUSE’ by Government of India for long standing contribution to exports. MMTC Limited continues to be a leader in mineral exports for over five decades now. With its comprehensive infrastructural set up to handle minerals, the company provides full logistic support from procurement, quality control to guaranteed timely deliveries of minerals from different ports, through a wide network of its regional and port offices in India, as well as international subsidiary in Singapore.
Business area of the company
The major business activities of the Company are export of Minerals and import of Precious metals, Non-Ferrous Metals, Fertilizers, Agro Products, Coal and Hydrocarbon etc. MMTC also deals in Engineering products, Joint Ventures in steel, retailing, free trade warehousing and commodity exchanges etc. The Company's trade activities span across various countries in Asia, Europe, Africa and Middle East.
- Agro products
- Coal & hydrocarbon
- Metals and industrial raw materials
- PMD retail
- Precious metals, gems & jewellery
- Projects, Engineering Exports and General Trade
- Most Caring Companies of India Award to MMTC presented by 'The World CSR Congress' recognizing Organisations for contributions made in the field of CSR.
- Star Performer Award for the year 2011-12 in the product group of Basic Iron and Steel (Large Enterprise) by EEPC (National Award)
- Top Exporters for the year 2010-11, Silver Trophy, Medium Enterprise by EEPC India (N.R.)
- CAPEXIL's Highest Export Award for the year 2011-12 for its export achievement in respect of Canalized Agency(Minerals & Ores Sector) - 21st time in a row.
- Certificate of Excellence from the Directorate of Export Promotion and Marketing, Government of Odisha for outstanding performance in the export of Pig Iron under Metallurgy group and in the Export of Iron ore, Chrome Ore & Concentrate under Minerals Group for the year 2010-11.
- Rajbhasha Trophy for FY 2013-14 by Ministry of Commerce. Second prize for excellence in implementation of Official Language Policy.
- CAPEXIL Award - Top Exporter for 2012-13
- EEPC Award - Top Exporter Gold Trophy in the Merchant Enterprise category for 2013-14
- Amity University - Export Excellence Award for Revolutionizing Export of Minerals & Metals from India
- CAPEXIL Award for total minerals exports during 2014-15. It is the 24th time in a row that MMTC has won CAPEXIL’s most coveted award in the highest category.
- “Best Agency Supplying Gold to Highest Number of Clients” FY 2015-16 by GJEPC.
- “Best Nominated Agency” for FY 2015-16 at the Indian International Gold Convention 2016.
- “Best Nominated Agency” for FY 2015-16 at the Bullion Federation Global Convention 2016.
- Special Trophy for Excellence in Exports of MEIS Items in the Merchant category by EEPC.
- Star Performer Award for year 2014-15 in the product group - Basic Iron and Steel (Large Enterprise) by the Engineering Export Promotion Council
- Best Achiever Award for major industries (PSU) at Utkal Chamber of Commerce and Industry (UCCI) EXPO 2017.
- “Gold Trophy” for the year 2014-15 under Merchant Exporter category by Northern Region of EEPC
- Special Trophy for Exports of MEIS items in the Merchant Category in the National Award category by EEPC
- IIGC 2017 award for “Promising Government Nominated Agency for supply of bullion for 2017”.
- BFGC 2017 Award for “The Best Nominated Agency for supply of silver to exporters”
- MMTC Recognized as Best PSU-Nominated Agency of 2018-19 for Bullion Sales.
|Parent Organization||MMTC Ltd.||Managing Director||Hardip Singh|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|